It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction/ Threat: America Will Burn on October 25, 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
I'm not saying it is just the Muslims/Muslim extremists. I think if someone wants to ensure that power is consolidated they just need to let one of these guys get away with something.

Yeah, I would agree with you on that to some degree, except I dont think the Muslims have anything at all to do with it. I think its a pure American black ops job if this really occurs.

The world today is a sick place. Ive found that the truth is basically as far away as possible from what the media reports, and right now they are pointing the finger at terrorists again to make people look the other way.

Did you notice how they are also trying to scare people in Germany?

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Of course the USA will be bombed before Oct. 25...a False Flag by Israel..! Oct. 25th is when the IAEA inspectors will be inspecting the new Iranian enrichment plant and telling the world that it's being used for a PEACEFUL purpose.
That will blow Israels claims of Nuke production out of the water, including all hope of the world backing thier pre-emptive stike aginst Iran...So Israels deadline is Oct. 25th... Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid..!!!!!

[edit on 10/5/2009 by KAKUSA]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Of course the USA will be bombed before Oct. 25...a False Flag by Israel..! Oct. 25th is when the IAEA inspectors will be inspecting the new Iranian enrichment plant and telling the world that it's being used for a PEACEFUL purpose.
That will blow Israels claims of Nuke production out of the water, including all hope of the world backing thier pre-emptive stike aginst Iran...So Israels deadline is Oct. 25th... Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid..!!!!!

[edit on 10/5/2009 by KAKUSA]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'll argue the relevant points here, all the rest is pointless, because you clearly have a direct agenda or idea to defend at all cost.

It would sound incredibly narrow-minded. What someone believes does not necessarily preclude their argument from being truthful.

When it's portrayed as some form of "evidence" it is a clear indicator of lack of actual evidence. People turn to quoting religious text when they have failed to find concrete evidence or justifications for something.

What about Sean Hannity? Maybe Sean is his evidence? There is enough fear-mongering on main stream media that I just don't see the difference between the bead guy and Fox News aside from the fact that one is scary, dark, and money grubbing and the other likes to play with beads.

You are assuming that I am American. I'm not, I don't watch your "news", and if I were American, I wouldn't watch it then either because it simply just trash designed to educate you on how you should live and what you should believe.

Evidence is just that, evidence. Give me some concrete idea of where the information came from and I might believe it, but simply putting it out there with no associated information of source etc, is just not valid.

Repeating what another believes is not evidence. Youtube video of someone suggesting something is not evidence. Pulling an idea from thin air is not evidence.

I hope nothing happens and you can laugh at these threads. However, the MSM buzz indicates that something will happen much like that month prior to 9-11 with the talk of Osama bin Ladin being at his sons wedding, etc. The threat level is up to red at the airports. Security is tightened around the Nation's Capital. Someone believes that something may happen.

And how many other times have there been similar instances, without anything happening?
I remember at least three instances since 9/11 where alert level was raised, at least one occasion where troops were guarding stations etc. And nothing happened.
There have been numerous supposed Osama recordings released, threats, suspicions... And yet, nothing.

This guy speaking in the video says he KNOWS this is going to happen. So if he is so certain, why is he talking about it on a video instead of alerting people in positions of power? Why is he not going to the international press? Why is he not contacting embassies?
I'll tell you why, because he KNOWS NOTHING!
He has absolutely no evidence for anything, otherwise he'd be working his ass off to get that EVIDENCE to the right people.

And if a Nuke does indeed go off in America in October, he should immediately be hunted down and held responsible for not acting to prevent it. He'll be an accessory to the murder of millions of people.

Now, are we on common sense ground yet?
A guy says he knows a Nuke is going to go off, and he's busy making little voice overs for youtube videos instead of alerting people who could actually do something?
Seriously, you think that's logical or remotely likely?

Why are you on ATS instead of CNN politics forum or FOX News forums? You are here because you enjoy people posting the unusual so you can laugh and guffaw. My guess is you would hate it if there were no more posts like this on ATS.

I'm here because I like the discussions about ACTUAL, RELEVANT, INTERESTING subjects. I don't come here to be told "We're all gonna dieeeeee!" and then be shown, AGAIN, absolutely no evidence to back it up.

I'm bored of the constant "end of the world" threads where nothing is offered but the ramblings of a nut-job with god knows what to gain. There's never any evidence, never any real story and never anyone willing to go on record and show exactly why they think this or that will happen.

By all means, start a thread about a real event WHEN THERE IS ACTUAL EVIDENCE!

Again, rumours from YouTube videos is not classed as evidence of anything other than mass-delusion or mass-gullibility!
Repeating what others say is not evidence, clips and sound bites of reporters and mysterious people is not evidence.

Considering "Deny Ignorance" is the motto here, there are plenty who are completely ignorant of the definitions of "evidence" and "fact".
That is true ignorance.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I'll argue the relevant points here, all the rest is pointless, because you clearly have a direct agenda or idea to defend at all cost.

What is my agenda? Tell me, I am curious.

As to an idea to "defend at all cost"... that is hyperbolic and just not true.

I do not like people dismissing other people for a single trait they feel is ludicrous. You could state more neutrally why you don't agree instead of broad stoke an entire group and reduce them to caricature.

You are assuming that I am American. I'm not, I don't watch your "news", and if I were American, I wouldn't watch it then either because it simply just trash designed to educate you on how you should live and what you should believe.

You are assuming that a) I assumed you were American, and b) that I assumed you watched Fox News. I brought up Fox News and Sean Hannity because they were in the video.

I hope nothing happens and you can laugh at these threads. However, the MSM buzz indicates that something will happen much like that month prior to 9-11 with the talk of Osama bin Ladin being at his sons wedding, etc. The threat level is up to red at the airports. Security is tightened around the Nation's Capital. Someone believes that something may happen.

And how many other times have there been similar instances, without anything happening?

There haven't been arrests in the US in years and this summer there has been a flurry.

I remember at least three instances since 9/11 where alert level was raised, at least one occasion where troops were guarding stations etc. And nothing happened.
There have been numerous supposed Osama recordings released, threats, suspicions... And yet, nothing.

Okay, and?

This guy speaking in the video says he KNOWS this is going to happen. So if he is so certain, why is he talking about it on a video instead of alerting people in positions of power? Why is he not going to the international press? Why is he not contacting embassies?

I don't know that he hasn't. You don't know that he hasn't.

I'll tell you why, because he KNOWS NOTHING!
He has absolutely no evidence for anything, otherwise he'd be working his ass off to get that EVIDENCE to the right people.

And you know he hasn't how, again?

And if a Nuke does indeed go off in America in October, he should immediately be hunted down and held responsible for not acting to prevent it. He'll be an accessory to the murder of millions of people.

Again, you know for a fact using your omnipresence that he has done none of these things, yes? Are you like Professor X or something?

Now, are we on common sense ground yet?

No. You are being purposefully dismissive, making me rebellious, equating in both of us debating something for the sake of argument.

A guy says he knows a Nuke is going to go off, and he's busy making little voice overs for youtube videos instead of alerting people who could actually do something?
Seriously, you think that's logical or remotely likely?

I believe he is guessing. However, people still want to kill us, the government is still able to profit off of it, and with us being a large country it is impossible to prevent an attack from occurring so given the increased warnings and coverage I believe something may happen--not DC though.

Why are you on ATS instead of CNN politics forum or FOX News forums? You are here because you enjoy people posting the unusual so you can laugh and guffaw. My guess is you would hate it if there were no more posts like this on ATS.

I'm here because I like the discussions about ACTUAL, RELEVANT, INTERESTING subjects. I don't come here to be told "We're all gonna dieeeeee!" and then be shown, AGAIN, absolutely no evidence to back it up.

Then explain why you bothered posting on this particular thread rather than one of the other threads-- I mean if this is so doom and gloom why waste your precious time?

I'm bored of the constant "end of the world" threads where nothing is offered but the ramblings of a nut-job with god knows what to gain.

Then why bother with them? I am bored with the "birther" stuff so you won't see me on those threads.

By all means, start a thread about a real event WHEN THERE IS ACTUAL EVIDENCE!

Evidence like their statements that they will explode a bomb in the Nation's Capital and in Germany? Evidence like that?

Again, rumours from YouTube videos is not classed as evidence of anything other than mass-delusion or mass-gullibility!
Repeating what others say is not evidence, clips and sound bites of reporters and mysterious people is not evidence.

If news reports stating that the terrorists have threatened DC and news reports of failed terror attempts are not evidence, what is? What would make you happy?

Considering "Deny Ignorance" is the motto here, there are plenty who are completely ignorant of the definitions of "evidence" and "fact".
That is true ignorance.

Enlighten me. Give me an example of what would be evidence. This video is not "evidence" it is a prediction, totally different. But I am curious. What is evidence to you?

[edit on 5-10-2009 by A Fortiori]

[edit on 5-10-2009 by A Fortiori]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
www.lastalta2009.tk...

ALTA 1309 Report (INCLUDING PART 6)

A. s.ample:

[global coastal phenomena] [global coastal phenomena] [bouchon] [cork] [underseas volcanoes] [current shifts] [erode] [cork's position]

O.r t.wo:

[grounding (of) vessels] [antarctic] [visible]
[mission/activity] [dangers]
[difficulties][wash/overlay]
[obstructions/obstacles] [vessel aground/useless] [grasses]
[trees] [botanical species] [2012 problem(s] [squeeze]
[galactic core magnetic field] [squeezing] [solar system]

S.uggestion: Read the W.eb b.ot reports, not the translators opinions of fill in the blanks. Typical "choose your own adventure" kids books like writings. Not that 'their' services aren't appreciated.

.||, or,
ARKTKCHR, or, Zero, or,
One

t a g

[edit on 5-10-2009 by arktkchr]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Does anyone know the guy's name, the guy in the video?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
My senses are telling me something MAJOR goes down Oct. 10-11th. Hope to God I am wrong, but if it happens it happens. I will not say anything further since I don't want it to happen. If it does, I will explain my thoughts and connections.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
My senses are telling me something MAJOR goes down Oct. 10-11th. Hope to God I am wrong, but if it happens it happens. I will not say anything further since I don't want it to happen. If it does, I will explain my thoughts and connections.

Unless you want people to cry "bullsheetz" you might want to say it now.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Unless you want people to cry "bullsheetz" you might want to say it now.

It doesn't matter. I am praying for the best. If it happens, I will come right back on this and post how I saw the connection. If I am wrong, which hopefully I am, than a big sigh of relief.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Stargate2012

then you will just be passed over as speaking out your rear end. i find it ridiculous that one would have a feeling, especially if maybe your feeling will turn a light on in someones brain and they could make a connection to stop something.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I will be bumping this just to do it on October 27th, right after my yearly trip to the grocery store for candy to hand out.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

You can't be right about this because, if so, then we won't be around to see what happens on the 25th. Or are you saying we are going to have two apocalypses (apocali??) in TWO WEEKS?

That would really suck.

And it would likely ruin the World Series.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

It says in the comment section that the speaker is currently in prison for molesting children. Popov or something.

Sounds like one helluva christian prophet.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
we are in for some crazy times in the near future but anyone that thinks they have it figured out except for the people setting the bombs off are out of their minds. scripture cleary states no one shall know the times or dates of such things. not a bible thumper, but like other atsers we have heard this so many times, that it is getting to seem as if everyone wants this Apocalypse. sheesh not me. just let me have a bologny sandwich and my dogs and it is all good

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by naught
reply to post by Bombeni

It says in the comment section that the speaker is currently in prison for molesting children. Popov or something.

Sounds like one helluva christian prophet.

Yes I know, that is why I would like to know his name so I can research it. The commenter is obviously an athiest and I don't take anything an athiest says that pertains to Christianity in any way as fact.

Edit: I know the guy stated a name, but nothing can be googled about anyone by that name being in prison or child molesting etc.

I watched it again, and this video was made this year; So this guy would have had to been under arrest or at least preparing for trial, at the same time he was concerned about the world at large? I no more believe the comment that athiest made than the man in the moon.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If terrorist do attack, of course it would only make sense to attack Washington. Just one for instance is the fact that 53 million Americans wait for a social security check every month. An attack on Washington would make 911 look like Disneyland.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
well if you happens it happens nothing any of us here can do about I hope it doesn't happen and I can't wait to get through this winter and hope its still all good with nothing happening this fall or winter good luck everybody if it goes down we will be under martial law so better stock up now.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Washington DC is set up symbolically. I highly doubt that city will be touched. Just a hunch...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

You can't be right about this because, if so, then we won't be around to see what happens on the 25th. Or are you saying we are going to have two apocalypses (apocali??) in TWO WEEKS?

That would really suck.

And it would likely ruin the World Series.

What seems that a lot of people fail to understand about this Webbot Oct. 25th prediction or whatever because of the TimeWave Zero graph starting to go up then, is that nothing happened on the day of 9-11 on the TimeWave Zero graph. Novelty started kicking in big time about 2 weeks after 9-11 and the graph started to go way down. So forget about all of this Oct. 25th stuff.

And as others have seen, there is that guy, that is predicting a nuclear bomb goes off in Washington D.C. on Oct. 11th. I doubt it, but something else could be in store. Hopefully NOT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join