It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction/ Threat: America Will Burn on October 25, 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

October 15th on the Columbian prediction.

Second most necessary line right here.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by atlasastro

Excuse me?
You are excused.

Talk sense please... check my register date if you think I am Bobby whoever.
I don't need to check your register. I asked a question? I asked if you were taking over for bobby in posting doom and gloom? I did not ask:did you register after bobbylove123.

Plus, this is not an "end of the world thread". I don't have any threads on that in any case.
It is if your world is the USA. Perhaps what I should have said was, "oh is this another doomsday thread".

Anyway, I hope that clears that up/
Now, the big question is: Did you buy marsh mellows when you saw the video?
Because if you didn't, then you don't believe the USA is going to burn.
We all know marsh mellows are great around fires.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Between 10-22-2009 - 10-26-2009

Will be the cause of a catastrophic emotional output.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by jvm222]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

It wasn't necessarily broadcast to validate an attack. If he's over there running off at the mouth talking about how he wants to attack DC to anyone and everyone who'll listen, it's eventually going to get back to us and the media's job is to report on the news. Someone threatening to attack us is newsworthy. Him running off at the mouth is what caused it to be reported here.

I look at it the same way I do schoolyard bullies who brag all day that they're going to kick your butt after school on the playground. They tell everyone who'll listen and after it makes the rounds it gets back to you. Now they've lost the element of surprise, and can't just jump you as soon as you come out of the building. And knowing that you'll be there waiting when they show up, they typically tuck their tail between their legs and scamper on home without doing anything.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The audio for this video has been released/posted before. The Video itself is a joke...the (presumably) Eastern European dude was watchable, but using video game CGI for the rest of the video displays how trashy/full of ish this whole thing is. God forbid a nuke does go off anywhere in this world, but I really don't see what purpose this video serves regardless.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

That is why this section is called PROPHESIES & PREDICTIONS. They are never fact. But some do actually happen, so best be cautious..

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The end of October sure seems to be a popular date. Do a search on October 25-26, lots of threads.

If I lived in Washington on October 24-25th I would park my behind in the heart of the city and share a nice bottle of JD with a friend or two. If a nuke goes off, instant death no pain. If nothing happens I'm sure the conversation would be worth it.

The people that survive the initial blast will be in a world of hurt. On the other hand if it's anything like fallout3 it may be worth living through.

Here are some other ATS thread on Oct 25-26

Urgent Webbot Update 10/25

Dow Target 6,617, October 25, 2009: Here Is Why

Timewave Zero and October 26, 2009

[edit on 5-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by atlasastro

Excuse me?
You are excused.

Talk sense please... check my register date if you think I am Bobby whoever.
I don't need to check your register. I asked a question? I asked if you were taking over for bobby in posting doom and gloom? I did not ask:did you register after bobbylove123.

Plus, this is not an "end of the world thread". I don't have any threads on that in any case.
It is if your world is the USA. Perhaps what I should have said was, "oh is this another doomsday thread".

Anyway, I hope that clears that up/
Now, the big question is: Did you buy marsh mellows when you saw the video?
Because if you didn't, then you don't believe the USA is going to burn.
We all know marsh mellows are great around fires.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

I am from Sout Africa, so no. I also did not buy marshmallows...

For some reason I thought you implied that I regisered after bobby love as someone else and that is obviously not the case.

As for doom and gloom threads, they may come and go but I guess this would be my first.

Thought this would be an interesting topic since Fox News and US Gov is obviously pulling another scare tactic to back their "war on terrorism". But you obviously missed the point, as I said in my original thread- this date could just pass and nothing comes of it. But the threat aired on Fox news will stain the minds and oppinions of sheeple in America and all over the world trying to "protect their country."

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I have to wonder........... What happened to all those MidEast Terror Watch sites that reported on all the MidEastern chatter about plots/attacks that were reportedly in the works....especially against America

It seems the OP YouTube video has this guy taking over the reporting that MEMRI and other sites lived off of for several years (2001-2004?)

sheeze...things were downhill back then, so i guess Now we'er slopping around in the Pig Sty, i.e. at the bottom!

thanks for pointing out just how far we've sunk, to give time to this guy's
video stuff.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
These are just the Chaos MAGEs at work again. They are not going to blow up their fine buildings. Forget that.

This is more to keep you distracted. They are presenting with the right hand while the left hand is secretly at work.

In first video, speaker emphasizes that "America is dirty". Their defination of dirty is different from ours. We think of the corruption caused by corporate greed and the union of secret handshakes and the compliance of religions and their lies. But to them....what makes America dirty is the riff raff poor people and those who are so needy that are dragging down the fine enterprises they have built.

Their idea of "dirty America" is the little people who are "unworthy"; the uneducated, the great "unwashed", and those who live with substandard means. America needs its face washed from those who are a blight to look at. This is their real intention and it is happening now.

First they took many homes away through a contrived mortgage scam. None of this was happenstance. Those who still have homes ...only homes that are substandard, are losing them now through code enforcement directives.

The CHIP will come when enough people have to stand in the bread lines. Only those who are "worthy" will receive their soup and bread. Already the interfaith goups and elite societies have bonded together to appear "benevolent" as they have spent millions on bioscan equipment so they can weed out those who will not serve their dominionist agenda.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You will all come to find out in 20 days that this will be another prediction that has come to pass without anything happening.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
*sigh*

I won't even bother tearing down webbot and timewave in here...I've done it twice in the last three days.

Look, if you're gonna take the word of a guy on something THIS big, please check our source credibility.

I have never been wrong, for I have never made a prediction. I will make my first right here on ATS.

On the Saturday following October 25 (cue the spooky music), I predict that we will see aliens, that the practitioners of magic will flow forth in abundance! That the gates of Hell itself will seem to have opened as demons and goblins enter the streets of our fair cities and angels descend upon them to protect their investment! YES, MY FRIENDS! Happy Halloween.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
First off let me say that according to the scriptures, we do not know the day nor the hour, but by the signs of the times will we know how close we are to the fulfillment of the end time prophecies.

In Matthew 24, Jesus gives us a synopsis of what to look for, called the times of sorrows. We are living in those days. The world is going through the birth pangs. We are getting ready for what is called the Great Tribulation.

I know alot of people scoff at the Bible, but please hear me out.

II Timothy Chapter 3

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natual affection, trucebreakers, false accuers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Nahum 1:5

The mountains quake at Him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at His presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.

Look at all the landslides, fires, dust storms, droughts, floods, typoons, cyclones, pestilence, disease, volcano's, animal attacks, animals, fish and sealife perishing.

It is written that God is going to shake the heavens and the earth in the end times. There is alot happening in space also. Jupiter got hit with a large metorite, and other reports of events hitting Mercy and Venus too.

Not to mention this also,

Isaiah Chapter 59:14&15
And judgment is turned away backward, and justice stands afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter. yea, truth fails; and he that departs from evil makes himself a pray: and the LORD saw it, and it dsipleased Him that there was no judgment.

Psalms 94:20

Shall the trhone of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frames mischief by a law?

I know the LORD and I know the scriptures. The Holy Spirit put me on this path 20 years ago, taught me the scriptures, but also had me investigate the political processes of the US, the changes in the earth, (catasrophes) also 2.5 years ago the UFO quagmire. Go to openmindsforum, image analysis, forum thread, "just one photo" and "more than just one" posted by ljb. They are webshots that I took in April and May of 2007.

Last night my sister-in-law calls me to tell me that a bunch of people we taking video's and photo's via their cell phones of 15 UFO's flying over East Utica. She is always telling me to shut up about the subject and that I was nuts. Now she is calling me to tell me she saw them herself.

No matter what people, all the signs are here. The fallen angels are getting rather impatient. Satan knows he has but a short time, Revelation 12:12.

We have global government and a single global currency in the works, not to mention the microchip. Also alot of take of the worlds religions coming to a common ground and understanding. That is all Revelation Chapter 13.

Is this just a coincidence that everything we read of Biblical Prophecy is the very thing we have occuring in today's world?

See what the true Biblical scholars say that have researched the UFO/fallen angel connection have to say. Please. Just take some extra time and do a little more research. Give the word of God a chance.

thestrongdelusion.com...
lamarzulli.wordpress.com...
lucianarchy.proboards.com...
lucianarchy.proboards.com...

Here are the links. See the truth for yourselves.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by jinx880101

Like other I barely made it through that.

First off, when people start spouting religion at me they loose all credibility in an instant. But I digress.

That is an ad hominem argument, do you know that?

What if I said:

First off, when people start spouting liberal nonsense they lose all credibility in an instant...

?

It would sound incredibly narrow-minded. What someone believes does not necessarily preclude their argument from being truthful. I could believe that Alex Collier is an alien contactee (I don't) and it wouldn't have any bearing on my argument in regards to pollen dating or hydrology.

Saying "G-D told me that America would be smited on October 25th" is different than showing news broadcasts and stating their perspective as a religious person. The first would induce reasonable skepticism (note: reasonable), and the second ought not to--or did you not get to the part with the news broadcasts before you decided to comment?

The fist guy, as others have said, seems to believe he is some sort of Guru? Again, religion, not credible.

Because he twirls religious beads? I understand Russian perfectly and he does not say" The Great Beyond has contacted me to say blah blah blah"--maybe I missed that part, but he didn't make it all Madame Blavatsky and fear monger-y. It was very Russian and pragmatic. It may be, as some believe, that ESP is just a heightened matrix thinking, where pieces in your head fit together in a pattern.

He's looking for followers to obey him, or simply another Alex Jones pandering to weak minded people for profit.

Define "profit". Alex Jones does not make the money of Sean Hannity, nor does this gentleman. In Russia there are a lot better ways to make money than "prophesy".

The second guy, another religious dude, repeats himself continuously, and then starts to ramble. He offers no evidence for what he claims. He doesn't even suggest why he believes it to be true!

What about Sean Hannity? Maybe Sean is his evidence? There is enough fear-mongering on main stream media that I just don't see the difference between the bead guy and Fox News aside from the fact that one is scary, dark, and money grubbing and the other likes to play with beads.

Now, to end, I'm going to bookmark this thread and come back on November 1st and laugh at all the people quoting Alex Jones, the Bible, the Bot and so on...

I hope nothing happens and you can laugh at these threads. However, the MSM buzz indicates that something will happen much like that month prior to 9-11 with the talk of Osama bin Ladin being at his sons wedding, etc. The threat level is up to red at the airports. Security is tightened around the Nation's Capital. Someone believes that something may happen.

I'd also like to suggest that the mods create a separate area where these threads can be dumped and compiled, just to show a running history of all the failed "prophesies" people have come up with and then abandoned when nothing happens.
Maybe having such an openly embarrassing place will prevent people from needlessly creating such threads in the future unless they have some substantial evidence or reason to suggest that something is going to happen?

Why are you on ATS instead of CNN politics forum or FOX News forums? You are here because you enjoy people posting the unusual so you can laugh and guffaw. My guess is you would hate it if there were no more posts like this on ATS.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by A Fortiori]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So he is saying America will be attacked by terrorists? Wow. Thats a new one.

As all religious preachers, he tend to repeat himself a lot. Is this for effect? Or does it make his message sound more real to people?

This is fear mongering at its finest, because there is no facts anywhere, just preaching, against the backdrop of a computer game. Its ridiculous.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

There were several people in the month before 9-11 saying the same thing. Moreover, as I said previously...the threat level in DC is "up", airports are at "red", and terror incidents are all over the news the past few months after years of nothing.

Caution hurts no one.

www.bostonherald.com...

www.9news.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.kxly.com...

I could keep going

[edit on 5-10-2009 by A Fortiori]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Blah blah blah blah!

Wake me up on the 26th, we'll either have some work to do or SOME WORK to do!

Blah blah.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

I woulda liked to quote your post, because it is so very eloquent, but mods would probably delete it for requoting.

You have a way with words and your knowdedge of scripture is evident; I don't just mean your knowledge of it --- I mean your knowledge of it.

Yes yes, the birth pains are coming quicker. 1st Thessalonians 5 describes the Tribulation Hour as coming upon the whole world, as travail upon a woman with child, warning signals that a baby is about to be born. And to PREPARE for the birth of the baby. The contractions get closer and closer together and they become more and more intense. The mother may not know the exact moment that the baby will arrive, but she KNOWS when it is almost here.

Athiests complain and some get mad enough to spit nails when we speak of the Gospel of Jesus, the Coming of The Lord. But what is happening all around us in quick succession is of too great of a magnitude for a TRUE BIBLICAL WATCHMAN to keep silent.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
There were several people in the month before 9-11 saying the same thing. Moreover, as I said previously...the threat level in DC is "up", airports are at "red", and terror incidents are all over the news the past few months after years of nothing.

I think someone has a reason in scaring the public, but just like after 9/11, its not the Muslims. It seems far more likely that its a false flag attack designed to make the US go attack some scapegoat country. We all know the drill by now.

You have to ask yourself one question: What exactly makes this occur now and not in the years after 9/11 if this really is the work of terrorists? The truth is that people no longer take the US officials seriously anymore because of all the scare propaganda and this is most likely designed to make people listen to them again.

At least that seems far more likely to me than some terrorist group managing to get a nuclear bomb into the united states.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by A Fortiori

I think someone has a purpose in scaring the public, but just like after 9/11, its not the Muslims. It seems far more likely that its a false flag attack designed to make the US go attack some scapegoat country. We all know the drill by now.

I'm not saying it is just the Muslims/Muslim extremists. I think if someone wants to ensure that power is consolidated they just need to let one of these guys get away with something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join