It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien of Winchester

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Lots of UFO and also crop circle activity around winchester, going back many years:

Also

One of the Cropcircles here from Lucy pringles site.

As well maybe the shoes she was wearing where from here

Riddle of the Appearing and Disappeaing Scarlet Shoes but that is from some distance away, maybe she danced south lol

Very bizzare I covered it in this thread The Great Vanishing Mystery

Back to Winchester in ancient British history Geoffrey of Monmouth fabalised the famous King Arthur to have pursued Mondred after escaping and fighting him at winchester for their second encounter and Arthurs second victory over him.

I think from memory too that a few hundred royalists were killed there though by a small force as they were drunk by the roundheads in the 16th century or so.

Due to this and other battles etc it is said to be very haunted and also I recall there is meant to be a ghost walking down the main street daily, he is famous for his time but I cant remember who he was.

So was she an alien, an entity? an ghost? an Crop circle maker or tender, or even a Shoe stealing and dancing jogger from halifax from the little peoples domain?

Elf

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
The only disturbing thing about this is that the councillor and some people on here are questioning whether this is actually an alien

Its completely understandable that people would avoid someone dressed like that & behaving strangely... but there are a lot of odd people out there. Theres some guy who gets on my train wearing a pair of headphones that arent attached to anything, with the wire just dangling around. And Id happily bet £100 that he's just your run of the mill nutter, not that he has some magic invisible ipod. Given to him by aliens obviously.

Perhaps he's deaf and he wears the headphones as a means to avoid interacting with people? Perhaps he's tired of the looks he gets from people when they realize he's deaf. You know, that look...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It was probably Cindy Lauper or Madonna or this beautiful piece of work.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Nope he is probably deaf and does not want people talking with him , asking him random questions like what is the time . I saw this already .

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Are we sure it wasn't Lady Gaga? I'm almost positive it's Lady Gaga.

That being said, I kind of want to believe his story is 100% accurate. It's just crazy enough to be true.

OR it was some hippy chick out on the road with some '___' having the time of her life, she just happened to have particularly large eyes and may have been wearing large lense-only sunglasses, I'm sure they exist!

Regardless, I recall an experience at a beach in Orange County, a tiny cove and a woman came walking around the corner with green wings strapped to her shoulders and a pack of cigarettes and a coke. Long black hair and very pale skin with one of the most beautiful singing voices I've ever heard. When she turned the corner I went after her to introduce myself, I wanted to know who this angel was, but she was totally gone. Crazy-Beauty.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

i'm venturing a guess that it isnt a ballerina costume but rather he thinks he saw a seraph (seraphim) angel.

here
i393.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

Originally posted by xynephadyn
My husband has had similiar experiences with a demonic ballerina, that would spin and spin around his room while the walls crumbled.

now that is straight freaky.. would make a good cgi or animated sequence.

I bet this was just some drunk/high Japanese tourist with big black glasses.

I was thinking the same thing. Some Asian women/men do have oval, grey alien type looking eyes.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by 3Rotary]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 3Rotary

i also thought for a moment that it looked sort of like it was wearing big dark sunglasses.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This story is pretty hilarious,

thanks for the laugh.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Looks like Lady Gaga is on tour!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
My husband has had similiar experiences with a demonic ballerina, that would spin and spin around his room while the walls crumbled. I find it very interesting that this "ballerina" image is enjoyed by aliens and demons alike. Very strange.

That is hilariously awkward and creepy.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Funny as it maybe, there is some credence for this sort of sighting. It really fits more into the more *Mothman* style of event. Having said that, it is related to the UFO genre, by dint of the fact, that What were once seen as fairies and spirits are now viewed as aliens.

There is a tradition of , seemingly absurd sightings, that really do make one laugh. having said that, laughter is often used to disguise a slightly unsettling fear. If these beings really do exist, it really does challenge many of our deeply held beliefs about the universe we live in.

It could be that is why they appear as they do, as a direct confrontation to our accepted view of reality. That might be their very raisen d'etre. it's as if there is an outside intelligence that is, gently, prodding us to open our minds to the possibilities of other, very different, forms of sentient life.

This claim used to be seen as extremely provocative to both science and Ufology. However, with advances in such fields as Quantum Physics and String Theory. One has to admit that, "The Universe next Door" is now a wholly rational concept and, further more, there could be an infinite number of them.

You never know, in some overlapping universe there might well be a thread on some forum in which there are *aliens* having a good laugh at a report of this awkward looking, two legged creature, shuffling along in stupidly impractical footwear that, tips the creature forward due to the irrational height difference between the front and back of them, wearing virtually no clothes and their facial features, caked in what looks like, paint, whilst sucking a burning cylinder.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thanks for that. What I find through time and research is the more believable reports are associated to details that are drawn.

With cgi junk, it's almost or mayhaps -- is, more believable when a witness takes the time to sketch it?

Decoy

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e22995cd024.jpg[/atsimg]

Quite a pretty alien really!

Saying that, I've been on nights out seen people dressed in a similar manner or better/worse

Be nice to think that they actually are like this, smiling, waving and being friendly, rather than creepy and anal probey!

It looks like they came across Lady GaGa.

Did she sing pokerface? That would be a dead giveaway!

Whoops ... sorry I didn't see until after my post that somebody else made that comment already.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Krycheck]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

to the backdrop of a slow descending gray

Given the topic of this thread, think someone is sending you a message ?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon

Originally posted by Bluebelle
The only disturbing thing about this is that the councillor and some people on here are questioning whether this is actually an alien

Its completely understandable that people would avoid someone dressed like that & behaving strangely... but there are a lot of odd people out there. Theres some guy who gets on my train wearing a pair of headphones that arent attached to anything, with the wire just dangling around. And Id happily bet £100 that he's just your run of the mill nutter, not that he has some magic invisible ipod. Given to him by aliens obviously.

Perhaps he's deaf and he wears the headphones as a means to avoid interacting with people? Perhaps he's tired of the looks he gets from people when they realize he's deaf. You know, that look...

I reallllllly hope you're joking! I think Id prefer the odd person to know I was deaf rather than have everyone think I was a nut case.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

Nope he is probably deaf and does not want people talking with him , asking him random questions like what is the time . I saw this already .

You'd at least try tucking the wire away though... and maybe not humming along to whatever song he thinks he's listening to.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Not that big a deal when you think about it. All right, mine's plugged into my i-pod, but when I have my head phones on when I'm out and about in town, I don't get pestered by marketing staff, opinion polls, Big Issue sellers, needy shop assistants etc.
Take the headphones off, and you become a target for one or all of them.

"Do you have a moment?"
"Hi, nice day! Have you thought about #insert a problem that they feel should be yours#?"
"Can you spare a few minutes?"
"Hello! Can I interest you in #a waste of your money#?"

"F@%K OFF!"

I bet even in a cramped train, he gets a little more room than anyone else.

[edit on 6/10/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I still think this ET story is pretty cute compared to the usual alien horror story's that we hear these days. It would be great if she made a reappearance.

There description really remind me of the Charles Hall aliens.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

[edit on 6-10-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Oh I always enjoy dodging those people, turns into a bit of a game when one closes in on you and you have to swiftly move out of the way! Doesnt really happen so much on trains though..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join