It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting information regarding H1N1 (WARNING: CHANNELED INFORMATION)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Right, I recently came across some information that to me is reliable and interesting, and in most peoples best interest to know (I know I liked knowing it).
However!

It is CHANNELED (gasp!) information.

So If you have personal qualms against this kind of information, PLEASE TURN AWAY NOW. Do not turn this humble thread into a #-fest.

I repeat: the following was CHANNELED, is NOT VERIFIABLE, if you dont like that sort of stuff, DONT READ, save yourself the trouble, and this thread too. I do not want flame wars here, just because I felt like sharing something I came across!

Ok. So basically I was told:
- this is a completely manufactured epidemic.
- It comes in 3 potencial stages (we should be around stage 2) Stage 3 will be another mutation of the swine flu virus.
- the purpose of the current stage is to test viral propagation spread, population resistances, each countries defenses, that sort of thing.
- the final stage (beyond the current 3, this will be another phase) entails THE REAL THING, ie, a really deadly virus, not another mild flu. The purpose is huge depopulation.
- this is being orchestrated from a room somewhere in the washington area, from which you can see a big airstrip looking out the windows. So potencially in some sort of airbase or somesuch.
- there is a big map on a wall, with each country represented in different colours. Red represents where they want to achieve highest mortality. India, Japan, many places in Africa, are red.
- there is sort of a side-programme to this one, that entails lacing the water supplies with something that will make the water feel sweet. This will be noticed, the planned response is they are putting beneficial medicine in it, FOR YOUR PROTECTION (yeah sure).
- many deadly virus strains are ready, with latin names like copernicus etc.

So there you are, hope some find this useful.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
can you try to channel there, what are exact ingredients of this 'virus'

as in my theory 'viruses' as such single bodies, does not exist

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
if this is for real we are in for a ruff ride.
do you have any approximate dates on when the third phase will happen?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

can you try to channel there, what are exact ingredients of this 'virus'

as in my theory 'viruses' as such single bodies, does not exist

Despite working in health, I am not an expert in virology, nor am I the person who channeled this, sorry.

There were also no dates given, but we are on around stage 2 of 3 of this "test" stage. If you consider the time that has passed from the start of it all, and considering we are about mid way, you can more or less extrapolate a time table. Sometime after that 3rd phase, is the intended really nasty stuff, which I hope doesnt come to pass!

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Rikhart]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You can round in circles with these theories but some do make sense. Like the lacing of the water supplies. I've heard there are some countries banning bottled water. Why? Is it because they are relying on the lacing of the water supply to affect the people?

And all this talk of forced vaccinations and quarantines. All this has died down now. Was all that a test to see how the people would react?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Rikhart

I am honestly curious if you have ever channeled useful information in the past? Or is this your first time trying something like this? This is some pretty specific info that you managed to get out of your channeling session.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing. A few questions if I may?

What type of entity was this information channelled from? Has this entity given reliable information in the past and is proven to be honest? And you stated that it was not you that received this...... then who was it?

Thanks for any answers you may have.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The person who channeled this is someone I´ve known for more than a decade. It´s someone who has been in touch with what you might call "spiritual guides" from a very young age. It is not someone who does this regularly, in fact this was only asked on my behalf, because I really wanted to know something more, whats behind it, etc. Yes, I personally trust this person wholeheartedly, as well as whatever information comes via this way.
This person was also very reticent about me posting this here, at least I am happy there weren´t really any very negative responses (so far).
However, do not expect any "you should trust this because" kind of replies. Like I said, it´s just something I felt was worth sharing, I am not out to convince anyone, take from it what you want.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I'd be interested in finding out what the chances are of the current H1N1 vaccine being able to protect against this proposed 3rd strain/mutation. I have thought for a while that this virus is deadly or more cunning than we are giving it credit. It seems like this vaccine is spreading in its current form very easily, almost as if it were preparing for some next stage. Sort of a "Lets get the chess pieces in place so we can administer the final checkmate" type of scenario. Who is to say that a mutation would not activate some part of the current strain so as to become "activated" and deadly.

hrmm...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
You can see Dulles Airport from the Pentagon.
It all sounds quite rational to me, less like something that was channelled than a reliable alt news article. thanks.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I think your channeled information is a very good. We have a friend who gave us the same exact information back in May. Only they added a few more things, one being the vaccine will cause the mutation when the vaccinated people are introduced to some other more common virus.

This same person told us to sell all of our real estate pronto a year before the crash and that the plan was for the government to own all of the home loans. Sound familiar? He also told us (swine flu) a month before many airports started closing and flights were being canceled, the exact date that would happen because my husband had travel plans the day before.

This person has given us a lot of good info regarding what's been happening and what will happen. He doesn't channel, he's on the inside and he's never steered us wrong in the past.

Every last bit of this is planned and has been being planned for a very long time.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Thats very interesting! Thanks for your insight/confirmation.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
I think your channeled information is a very good. We have a friend who gave us the same exact information back in May. Only they added a few more things, one being the vaccine will cause the mutation when the vaccinated people are introduced to some other more common virus.

This same person told us to sell all of our real estate pronto a year before the crash and that the plan was for the government to own all of the home loans. Sound familiar? He also told us (swine flu) a month before many airports started closing and flights were being canceled, the exact date that would happen because my husband had travel plans the day before.

This person has given us a lot of good info regarding what's been happening and what will happen. He doesn't channel, he's on the inside and he's never steered us wrong in the past.

Every last bit of this is planned and has been being planned for a very long time.

So would he advise you to get the vaccine or not?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I will keep an eye out for sweet-tasting tapwater, but other than that I don't know what else I can do with this information. Another "watch and wait for several months to see if it's bogus" prediction.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by keldas

Only they added a few more things, one being the vaccine will cause the mutation when the vaccinated people are introduced to some other more common virus.

So would he advise you to get the vaccine or not?

Did you actually read the quote you quoted?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

.... one being the vaccine will cause the mutation when the vaccinated people are introduced to some other more common virus.

This rang a bell as I just read the following night dream on 11/19/09: www.briansdreams.com...

"swine flu has mutated, look back to stop the deaths - stop the vaccines before its too late"

I would really love for a whistle blower to leak this stuff and watch the SHTF.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikhart
....- there is sort of a side-programme to this one, that entails lacing the water supplies with something that will make the water feel sweet. This will be noticed, the planned response is they are putting beneficial medicine in it, FOR YOUR PROTECTION (yeah sure).....

i didn't notice any changes in the water so far but recently i ate some chicken that was really, really sweet. i noticed it right off the bat, first bite. my spouse chewed it a bit and spit it out immediately. i do wash my chicken before cooking it. i tasted the batter to see if that's what was making it sweet, wasn't it, it was in the chicken meat.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
AS for the sweet tasting water. Dasani water has an unusual taste. Coke says minerals are added for taste.Why does water require taste? all I know is coke products give me a cough after drinking it a while

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I can't remember which thread it was, but I did read somewhere or see a video about the oracle corporation being tied with a company who's software was able to back engineer the 1918 flu into previous mutations.

The claim was that h1n1 was a 2 mutation precursor to that virus and would eventually mutate to the same point that the biopsied 1918 flu victim (the one they found in Alaska) virus was at.

It has been theorized that h1n1 was the first phase, the bloody lung syndrom was the second phase and an even more virulent mutation representing the same virus as the 1918 flu will be the third.

None of this was channeled but was postulated based on actual events and publicly available information. The video started with the Oracle corporation being a CIA project shop and doing primarily government contracts. After the 1918 flu was found in original form in Alaska they teamed up with another company to use the new software they had to re-engineer viruses. These are all facts. Then the rest is theory based on events leading up to present day.

It sounds eerily like what was laid out in the OP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join