It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need advice Now!!! I didn't want to sing but I had to!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
People with dormant schizophrenic tendencies can sometimes experience repetition like this (thoughts, or physical actions) intermittently. It happens and then again, and at one point the thought comes up "why am I doing this? what if I cant stop". At this point an irrational fear pops up and the mind has now tricked itself into thinking its not in control of the action/thought. It continues and continues and each second it goes on it gets worse because the fear just builds up.

Humans are creatures of habit, sometimes this can backfire. The solution is to not fear, breathe, and assume control over your mind again. I suggest regular meditation if you think this may happen again.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Maybe you were possessed in a moment of spiritual weakness.

One time one of my friends and I were using a Ouija board and he became a much different person. He was singing, and half of his body was trying to do things while the other half of his body was just being him. He obviously wasn't himself and when everything was over, he didn't remember anything, which of course you seem to have retained your moment of the events.

If you're telling the truth I'm going to go with a mild and unsuccessful attempt of possession.

Would be odd if you had an Uncle Milton in your family tree that you don't know about.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramadwarf Philes
Hello fellow users (I'm sorry if my typing iss a bit off in places, I'm still shaking). Usually I do the hoovering on Sundays but I forgot an dhad to do it this morning. As iwas hoovering the stairs I suddenly heard this rumbling noise and it was louder than thee hoover. I switched it off and the noise continued for ten secodns, like some dkind of rumbling or something. Then all of a sudden I started singing and I didn't want to but I couldn't stop. In the ten minutes I was singing I tried drinking water to stop it but all I did was choke; I put my face under water and it carried on; I tried holding my jaws together but I physically couldn't and the words to this 'song' were:

'Honey Suckle and Milton'

Which I sang over and over again. The phone rang and I answered it but all I could do was sing this song, I then grabbed my electric guitar tuner and the notes were A,B,E (I can't sing in tune but this was perfect). I could hardly swallow and it was everything but enjoyable and comfortable. The thing was I was aware that I was singing but I was trying to stop it. I saw my face in the mirror and mouth was racing away but my facial expression was of utter confusion and terror.

What can people suggest for this? I was thinking of maybe going to the doctor or something. Any advice? Advice urgent! Please!

Ramadwarf on noises and forced singing

Sounds like a classic case of mind control testing.

Do you live in or near any major cities?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I would definitely consult a doctor mate, "singing seizures" are rare but not un heard of.

Here's some more info for you

www.neurology.org...

ukpmc.ac.uk...

[edit on 5/10/2009 by Argyll]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I don't think the Dr. will know............ was the rumbling more like vibrations. I see you are from London are you near a military base? It could be some type of a new controling military technology.

Do you have neighbors you can ask if they heard this rumbling noise and what they thought. They may have had the same thing but aren't going to tell anyone for fear of looking crazy.

Ask around, I hope this stops soon for you my friend.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I think the Doctor may be able to point him in the right direction......as I pointed out in my post above......this condition is not unheard of

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I am NOT a doctor by any means, so please consider my advice with a grain of salt.
I agree with the other posters, you should go and get checked out by a doctor.

Check this out and see if anything else looks familiar:

www.brainaneurysm.com...

I wish you the best of luck.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramadwarf Philes

Was peanut butter involved? Just sayin', it sounds like an episode of Miami Vice.

www.hulu.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Hey bud, just gonna throw out my theory. Google it or whatever.
You said something about saying hoover cause of your scottish background? Im gonna make a whole lot of assumptions here and they may fit they may not you tell me. Most Irish or Scottich household are taught to learn an instrument piano for instance, in many more of these household we sing as children, as teens, as drunks, as adults, we sing alot. My theory is that you were suffering from 'involuntary vocalisation'. It is a documented phenomena that occurs with classical musicians, they involuntarily hum the notes to the songs that they are performing. usually some sort of vocalization of the note was instilled in the performer at a young age. Since you were vaccuming the stairs i am going to assume you are a human and vaccum the stairs so the head of which is always above you. Meaning your not sliding down the stairs headfirst vaccuming. So this umming you heard IMO hit upon something inside your head that was an auditory clue to something from your past. The words are probably, as they seem to be, non-sensical it is the note your are emulating. The rumble in your ears set off a tune in your head that you had to vocalise.
As everyone is saying yes Doctor is number 1 choice, in the futur ear plugs while vaccuming might help.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ramadwarf Philes
Hello fellow users (I'm sorry if my typing iss a bit off in places, I'm still shaking). Usually I do the hoovering on Sundays but I forgot an dhad to do it this morning. As iwas hoovering the stairs I suddenly heard this rumbling noise and it was louder than thee hoover. I switched it off and the noise continued for ten secodns, like some dkind of rumbling or something. Then all of a sudden I started singing and I didn't want to but I couldn't stop. In the ten minutes I was singing I tried drinking water to stop it but all I did was choke; I put my face under water and it carried on; I tried holding my jaws together but I physically couldn't and the words to this 'song' were:

'Honey Suckle and Milton'

Which I sang over and over again. The phone rang and I answered it but all I could do was sing this song, I then grabbed my electric guitar tuner and the notes were A,B,E (I can't sing in tune but this was perfect). I could hardly swallow and it was everything but enjoyable and comfortable. The thing was I was aware that I was singing but I was trying to stop it. I saw my face in the mirror and mouth was racing away but my facial expression was of utter confusion and terror.

What can people suggest for this? I was thinking of maybe going to the doctor or something. Any advice? Advice urgent! Please!

Ramadwarf on noises and forced singing

All hypnotism is based off of suspending a point between two places.

You know when a dog will do that funny tilt his head look at you, a curious confused look....?

Maybe you'll see what I mean?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I saw something very similar to this one day while i was taking my daughter to be fitted for her eyeglasses. A man and his girlfriend were looking for eyeglasses,when he started to sing uncontrollably for a few minutes than fell on the floor and started having a seizure. His girlfriend had been with him for several years,and had never had seen him do that before. I would recommend seeing a doctor A.S.A.P. Otherwise,your body was invaded by an intrusive entity,in this case,i would recommend some type of exorcism of yourself and or home. Try burning sage in the rooms of your house,this will help remove negative energy's.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I have had a seizure due to benzodiazepine withdrawal before and I was totally unaware what had even happened until I woke up out of the seizure and had family members tell me I was convulsing and I literally bit a piece of my tongue off (which grew back luckily). To me, this doesn't sound like a seizure, I would go see a doctor and tell them what happened. I study pharmacology a decent amount and I've never heard of anything like this or a treatment for it, so the only thing I could recommend to you is possibly getting some muscle relaxers to help with your jaw. This may or may not help, I am not a licensed doctor obviously, just giving you my 2cents.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

A strange sound proceeds a neurological response that cannot be controlled.
This leads me to consider a few things. Mind control frequencies targeted can produce such things. Also OCD can also produce similar neurological responses. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. What I can't account for is the strange sound you heard just prior to this effect, unless it has to do with a technology that induces mind control.

If this sort of thing never happened to you before, it would be hard to believe that it is mind control using technology/frequencies. If you have had experiences of missing time and other unexplained experiences than perhaps it is possible that there is some form of control over you. But if you have never had any of these things in the past than it is most likely that the explanation is a symptom of a disorder like OCD or perhaps severe stress.

The odd thing is the words you were singing. The words could have a meaning or be a trigger. Mind Control uses key words to trigger a person.

Well the explanations are all theories because trying to discover the source of such a strange response is something that you may never truly figure out. But if this happened before or if you have had other strange experiences than I would try to put the pieces together because there could be a co-relation.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I would definitely get yourself looked at, the headaches and a rumbling sounds neurological and could even be a sign of Slow acting Poison or Signs of a Stroke.

Your Body is telling you something, I Wouldnt be suprised if you could find someone named Milton in your doctor office, and smelled honey suckles on the way there or in the office. ( When your body notices something is up, but you consciously aren't aware, Your body will find ways of telling you, With sights, Sounds, Smells, and anything else that might work, all related to the past experiences you have had surrounding said Solution )

Don't look for a Supernatural explanation, After you get Medical attention, then you can ride the Paranormal highway all night long.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by 10001011]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I had a head injury,back in the mid-80s,that caused me to turn my head
back and forth sideways.I couldn't stop it and one of my co-workers took
me to the ER.
About an hour before this happened,I was having trouble holding things
in my hand. I kept dropping things and finally my speech slurred.I had a
concussion, that was a result from a beating, I received the previous night.

I am sorry to tell you that you won't get much sympathy on this forum.
There are members here that would tell a suicidal jumper to jump! I had
made a mistake in posting an incident that happened to me in 1986. I
would have gotten more sympathy from a serial killer then these people.
I did make a few new friends before I asked the thread to be closed.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Ok, well I didn't go to the Doctors because it was shut- not unusual for our one- so I took some of the advice and went straight to ER. I was there for about two hours; wherein I had a CAT scan. I didn't think it would be that quick (is it usually?
) but I was told there and then that nothing was at all out of place in my head. I told them about the singing and the uncontrollable laughing fits I've experienced recently (which I haven't mentioned yet) and after they made sure they had my phone number so that they can contact me to give me information about other things I could do about finding out the cause of these problems. I'm still in disbelief at how quick it was- I was expecting to have to make an appointment or something. But is it usually that quick?

I'm exhausted at the moment though: my bus pass has expired so I had to walk there and back. I hope no one minds if I have a good look at what's been posted tomorrow, after some rest, so that I can reply as best as I can? I give you my word that I will

Now the question remains as to what the cause was...
Still, thankyou to all that have posted your concerns for my situation and I hope to have a good read tomorrow.

Ramadwarf on going to ER and coming out pretty quick

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Ramadwarf Philes]

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Ramadwarf Philes]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Uncontrollable singing and laughing? Huh......

Quick everyone.....the party's at Ramadwarf's.......'cause where Ramadwarf goes...there's a party.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I am glad that you had yourself checked out by a doctor.I will pray for
your healing.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by butch_uk

You need to get your story straight my friend.
even more so your big windy story. please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join