It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need advice Now!!! I didn't want to sing but I had to!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Don't worry about it - this is all part of a new Military operation called "I can't Dance" - it is a new Microwave emitter that makes the enemy start to stand up and sing - I hear that this IS more painful than the Microwave Heat Inducing device for crowd control.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by butch_uk

Huh, I'm going to reply to you right now: Firstly: I have an electric guitar tuner so that I can tune my guitar, not my voice. Therefore the guitar is tuned so that when played it does not sound as awful as my voice- even though I don't sing unless I'm alone or in a humerous situation (not including the subject of this thread, though I was alone save for the foreign salesman on the telephone; for once they couldn't understand what I was saying).

Secondly I LIKE to clean! That's another thing I reckon I've got OCD cause I clean a lot. The reason why I forgot to do it yesterday was because I wasn't at home for most of the 24 hours.

Thankyou for the advice though.

Ramadwarf on how a guitar tuner is for tuning a guitar, and OCD

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Earthquakes in the Pacific eh? Wow, they've got some range! I still don't know what that noise was though. It was quite tremulous, but nothing physical was shaken as far as I know. Hmm, thankyou for that idea

Ramadwarf on earthquakes and physical shaking

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Well I'm glad you mentioned the Squirrels- I did see one as I was running around the house thinking of ways to stop the singing. Tourettes too, I mean I've never had anything like that happen to me before it just happened like something totally unexpected. Sort of like the sun coming up bluee instead of orangey yellowey red.
And I regret to inform you that I don't know the difference between 4/4 or 3/4 because I've never studied music, I just know how to play and how to write things as letters... It's a beat thing though right?
Thanks

Ramadwarf on Squirrels, a random comment about the sun and being ignorant about musical terminology

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

So, for a moment, I may have been controlled by some kind of machine or a form of telepathy? That makes sense to me, although I'm not sure how truthful the actual theory may be. It's still fascinating though and definately not something to regard as rubbish. I'll keep an open mind about anything on here, just in case!
Thanks,
, for the idea

Ramadwarf on keeping an open mind and telepathy

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by chillpill

Hello there
I can tell you that I have not moved house, though I have stayed over at my Dad's girl friend's house a few times recently; and I did originally post this thread in the paranormal forum because I was wondering about that side of things. It got moved here though which did at first cause some confusion for me
. I've been in a lot of stressful situations also recently, none of which I would complain about, you just have to get through them as best you can I suppose
Thankyou for your posts AND your support, it is much appreciated

Ramadwarf on the paranormal, other places of sleep and stress

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Hello there!

Well y'know it wouldn't surprise me if those Squirrels had something to do with this- when I started the infestation thread I never thought that part of their plot might be to take me over. You never know, it might have been a message from the Squirrels to us, or their latest number one hit

To your second post, the words were just 'Honey Suckle and Milton', all I did was sing those four words over and over again. I don't know what it means, but I think I should get an agent and a studio- It might make a good hit
There's a thought, if it's a squirrel song they might have targeted me because I have some amount of musical potential to portray their songs to humanity! Maybe that was their plan all along

And no I didn't dance, just singing. In fact if I stood still my mouth would just carry on motoring while the rest of me did nothing...
It was a weird experience! Thanks

Ramadwarf on the Squirrel charts, singing but no dancing and a studio

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
To Mblahnikluver:

I have not watched Buffy since I was in year 5, which was almost ten years ago. But thankyou for your concern, I will visit thhe doctor and I too am stumped by this.

To IntaStellaBurst:

Funny eh? Well I get why and if I'm totally honest I couldn't tell you what I think happened to me. I mean I could go on all day about what the cause might have been but what it was is just weird to me. thankyou

To Noonebutme:

Thankyou for the contribution, I am not familiar with that program.

Ramadwarf on Buffy, doctors and strangeness

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadoMan

I see, hmm, I didn't dance or anything and I did sit down. In fact I was able to do anything that I would notmally do apart from speak, swallow properly and indeed breathe properly. Now that I know it's another scheme from our military I feel much more relaxed
Thankyou

Ramadwarf on playful sarcasm

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Ramadwarf on earthquakes and physical shaking

I don't know what the hell is going on in this thread, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone!

Seriously though dude, I would get on down to the docs if you've been getting headaches too, theres stories of people speaking different languages etc after a head trauma..

You taken a bump to the head recently?

I'm adding you as a friend, your summary lines amuse me

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ramadwarf Philes

This looks like stage hypnosis, but instead of dancing like a ballerina, you started singing. Since there was not stage hypnotist, this was clearly done remotely, which means you had a "psychic" or something like that on you.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by butch_uk

In defense of the OP. Maybe he/she just likes it extra neat. Some people when stressed out do go wild with the housework.

I always start my day with an unusually strange post it seems. I thought the topic was about squealing on someone when you said you didn't want to "sing".

I never heard of this before and I used to be a mental health professional (MSW). Perhaps the loud noise frightened you so much you sang to deal with the fear subconsciously. Good luck sorting it out.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by butch_uk
I'm facinated by the fact that you have an electric guitar tuner (and therefore probably a guitar too) and you say you normally can't sing a note. If you were a casual 'strummer' then you would have no need for a guitar tuner because it wouldn't matter too much if it was precisely in tune or not. Unless you're Burt Weedon, guitars and singing normally go together.

Go and see a Doctor, and suggest they consider ADHD as a starting point.

I fail to see the relevance of what you're saying here. I have plenty of friends that play, both casually and seriously. I self taught but I have a few that have taken lessons, and I'm pretty sure tuning was the first lesson. Most people get an ear pretty quick for standard tuning, especially by playing one specific chord.

Without getting into an argument or going indepth in here the novice and casual players are the ones most in need of a tuner since they are more likely to not be able to tune without a device or to be able to tune against another source (internet, iphone app, what have you.) If anything they are more likely to have a chromatic tuner laying around

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I have, on occasion, finding myself on a lovely green hill, felt compelled to burst into the 'Hills are alive with the sound of music', complete with requisite physical movements, but have never experienced anything as you have described. Strange indeed.

I would strongly recommend that you do not visit the doctor with this problem as they are most likely to have you sectioned. That would not help.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Honey Suckle and Milton

Perhaps a trip to Florida is in your future ... maybe for some horticulture advice?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Or, maybe it's time for a makeover

Give Judy a call and she what information she can offer.

link   

Originally posted by chillpill

Am I missing something here?

We have someone looking for help and all we can do is take the proverbial..? Doesn't seem very brotherly or sisterly to me.

Someone has been cool and brave enough to share an experience that has obviously scared them...have I missed something in the poster's history that means they are just worthy of scorn...or are we big enough not to belittle?

Come on guys..are we up for helping..or just up for some easy, sarcastic sport?

What I am seeing are a group of people who are completely disconnected to the suffering of others. Go to the hospital, and on your way, I'm gonna make fun of your suffering.

The pride and joy of TPTB is anyone who can sit, stare, and laugh at their OWN SPECIES suffering! Oh this is sooo funny! No, you don't care about others unless they are interrupting your IPOD, PSP, mental disengagement time. A few of you are really sick people. HAHAHAHA. It's not me, what's the problem? You are.

As to the OP, I'm really sorry, it must have been terrifying. Try meditation, mentally focusing yourself, and dispel your fear. Fear only makes it worse, as does the unintelligent jokes of selfish people. You will be alright, stay strong, distract your mind from this fearful situation, get a medical checkup, and don't expect much from the hollowed out tree trunks of emotion who don't sympathize with anything except what's on TV.

You will be fine! Scary, yes. But this is a once in a lifetime experience that most people would never believe. Why? Because many people don't believe in anything. After you probably get a clean bill of health, take a walk in the park, take the day off and relax. No fear, don't panic and everything will come out in the wash.

Also, the people making fun of you would watch people thrown to lions were it socially acceptable, and this situation is no different.

Rest, and enjoy every day that you have, and the fear will melt away.

link   
A strange tale indeed. My best bet would be that you actually dreamed this and it felt so real that you thought it was happening in real life. Have you ever had trouble separating dream from reality? (I have in the past myself.)

I guess it could also be that a gas pipe has leaked near your room and you are hallucinating. Would be interesting to find out what that song means when played backwards...

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Normally I would be the one that jokes around and tries to call "that guy" out for posting something like this but I'm not sure if that approach is the best one this time. Anyone that is NOT suffering from a brain injury would never say "hoovering" when referring to vacuuming.

First, if you are joking, you are about to lose more cred then Alex Jones. I would advise a new name if you are screwing around.

Second, if you aren't playing around, then you need to go to an ER now. Don't respond, don't feed your goldfish, just go. Tell them of the headaches and the wierd behavior (mention the headaches first so you don't end up in a straight jacket). You may have a very serious brain injury and need medical help. No messing around, just go.

If you keep posting on here, then you aren't being serious. Either way, I wish you the best. Post back the results of your ER trip.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsallCrazy

Thankyou
I don't recall banging my head recently. Although last week I was walking down the street and, you know those people that don't care for those behind them? well there was a tree branch sticking out over the pavement and the woman in front of me pushed the branch out of the way and swung back into my face. That's about as close as I can get, but it hit me under the nose so I wouldn't have thought that would have any effect on my brain. Ah well, we shall see! And I hope I don't start talking another language or something!

Ramadwarf on inconciderate street goers and other languages

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join