It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you fight the devil

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
In my rants with the divine and the unseen, what strikes me is how the inabitants of those realms have so incredibly bad humour. Their punchlines are killers. They are like cats playing with mice, or like kids pouring detergeant into an antfarm just to see what happens. It's like they have no emotional attachment to us, no empathy whatsoever. People who are talking of a good omnipotent God who is full of love for everyone are merely talking about the side-effects of mass psycosis and programmed delutions. God is straight out evil if you fall, but almost nonexistant when you rise. Until you fall again. Then again... It's with God as it is with Father Christmas, you don't get to see THE Saint Nicolas, the ones we meet are other beings acting out "His Will", often the regular Joe, so anyone's view on this would be bias. The crown you may win in God's game is a crown of thorns and the ultimate prize is total humiliation. His love is so great you will be remembered forever....

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by ahnggk

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
Satan comes to people? Really? How can he do that if he doesn't exist?

First by making you think he doesn't exist!

I'm really starting to dislike that quote. I don't know why it gets so much play, probably because it "sounds good".

Yes it does sound good, because that simple tactic works so effectively in warfare.

Now read Sun Tzu's book on 'Art of War', come back here and tell me it isn't cool 10x and over.

Teaser:

"You cannot carry out strategy without deceit" >>> "You cannot carry out warfare without strategy" "To advance to an enemy, make it appear you're retreating" "To speed up advance, make it appear you're slowing down"...

Now I haven't actually carried out warfare in real life. But I did in MMORPG's and it works!

[edit on 12-10-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I agree, it's through a fiddling contest. If you win you get a gold fiddle.

But never challenge him to a banjo duel. (shudder)

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Like here....

Might be smart to play a good old Satan cover too. Fanitullen was written by Fanden himself....

Like here....

That might get him in the groove, starting stamping his right leg hoof and showing of the fire in his eyes. Then if you have a design for a new instrument or a new game of some sort, you'd have a great evening I suppose....

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
Yes it does sound good, because that simple tactic works so effectively in warfare.

Now read Sun Tzu's book on 'Art of War', come back here and tell me it isn't cool 10x and over.

Teaser:

"You cannot carry out strategy without deceit" >>> "You cannot carry out warfare without strategy" "To advance to an enemy, make it appear you're retreating" "To speed up advance, make it appear you're slowing down"...

Now I haven't actually carried out warfare in real life. But I did in MMORPG's and it works!

Ah, but I thought the topic was how to fight the devil(thus evil), rather than how to become the bigger evil.

I find that evil always fights evil. It's always a house divided, and thus why it always ends up falling. The greater evil wins, and thus progresses/grows.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Ah, but I thought the topic was how to fight the devil(thus evil), rather than how to become the bigger evil.

I find that evil always fights evil. It's always a house divided, and thus why it always ends up falling. The greater evil wins, and thus progresses/grows.

It may have sounded that way, but don't you get my point? I am revealing how the devil operates.

Like how are you supposed to fight an enemy or at least defend against if you know nothing about him/her?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Is it possible to arrange a meeting with the devil? Does he have a secretary that handles his appointments and has a thousand messages on his answering machine?

I can see him now at his desk, with his face in his palms and horns piercing the desk whispering "this job is just way too stressful! Everyone wants to trade their souls for something! Now people need me to prove to them that I exist so I can give them things? Give me a
en break!"

There is about as much proof (some what would more) that the devil exists as there is proof that God exists. That doesn't mean neither exists, but what's with all the secrecy?

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well, 'the devil', which basically is the same as 'the god', from a Proto Indo European root we recognise in Sanskrit 'Devi' meaning goddess, Lat. Deus and Eng. Deity, or 'The Lucifer', meaning 'The Morningstar', or Like I would call him Satan or Vesper if I felt poetic. Old Vesper Samael if profoundly poetic... Well, as you see, his strategy is basically to assume the role of God in order to reveal your sinful nature triggering your weaknesses, and then laugh his arse off while you fall to pieces. One would need divine assistance to get out of the claws of Satan if he really had something waiting for you, you would need the help of God. The thing with Satan, is that he is basically one of the catches you buy into when you baptise yourself and eat yourself into Corpus Christi as time goes by. His role is justified by God at some stage, but according to Jesju he represents an obsolete principle which means cannot be justified, hence, the Old Serpent. This conflict will culliminate in a great war over Earth, where Michael the arch angel will throw Satan out of Heaven for good and down uppon the earth where he will complete SAD missions to hunt down the family of Jesju and the Hebrews.

Scriptual sources:
Book of Job - how everyone believes Job is punnished by God, while it is Satan who commits the atrosities.
2 Corintheans 11:14 - And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
Book of Revelation 2:12f - "To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: I know where you live--where Satan has his throne. [...]" The main temple of Pergamon was a Zeus temple made to the exact proportions of the Temple of Solomon. Pergamon has also been given the honor of inventing parchment when Egypt stopped export of papyrus.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
How do you fight the Devil?

Show him a mirror.....

Become a mirror....

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Facing the devil: "Here's a cow. You're supposed to be the cow's equivalent of the hen laying golden eggs. What's your take on the whole Godand golden calf thing?" Bollocs from ends to others'. And probabløy good income....

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
but what's with all the secrecy?

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Dark Ghost]

That's for attaining battlefield superiority. The less the enemy knows about you, the better it is for you.

For example, if the enemy knows nothing about you, they won't know where to find you to assassinate/capture you, or hurt your family to demoralize you, etc..

Even better, if the enemy isn't aware of your existence, they will be complacent and you can strike at them with impunity...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The rosary..

If I could desribe in words what praying that has done for my life and spirit, now remember I used to be protestant mindset.

but what that prayer produced in me cannot be put into words. The graces that come from it if said correctly.

OP pray that prayer every night, and I promise you on my life the changes you will see in your soul will be noticed.

Padre Pio wanted each family to pray the rosary daily together, honoring Mary and praying to st Michael.

peace.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by JesusisTruth]

[edit on 13-10-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
reply to post by texastig

true and scientific

What makes that story true or scientific? It quotes the bible quite a bit and right there it is suspect.

But seriously, what makes the story true? If you believe it is true that is fine but that doesn't mean it is true. It simply means you believe it.

In what way is it scientific?

I have authenticated the authenticity of the book twice now.
It is scientific because there were 10 professional people in the room observing what was going on for three days.
If you would of payed close attention, you would of seen there was a doctor, psychologist, psychiatrist, nurses, journalist, a catholic priest, baptist evangelist and a pentecostal pastor and his wife.
There's nothing suspect about the Bible. It is the compass and the travelers map. Heaven is revealed and satan is defeated. In it we learn that we are sinners and only Christ can forgive our sin.

[edit on 10/13/2009 by texastig]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by texastig

Heaven is revealed and satan is defeated

Hope you don't take that literally as spirits may have different perception of time. For them the battle was won in let's say the future, because they can see the future. Or God still gave some authority to satan over man until his ultimate punishment.

Either way, for mere mortals like us, the battle between man and the demonic entities is still raging since the dawn of mankind. And we've not seen the worst yet.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by slymattb

Obviously, the best way to fight the devil is to challenge him to a fiddling duel. Be wary of his band of demons though. Now, he is pretty good but he can be beaten..... oh yes, he can be beaten.

Im partial to a breakdance off myself.

I think there is a better chance to get the devil when he's attempting the worm, and I excute a post robotic duck dive....gets him every time...

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Obviously, you've never seen the Devil breakdance. It is common knowledge that he is unbeatable on the dance floor. Which is why I mentioned the fiddle duel, his only known weakness.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Its a common mistake, the fiddle being the only one.

There are infact several ways to defeat him.

Your avatar being one of them.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

You poor misguided fool.....

It is talk like this that jeopardizes everyone that reads this thread. I don't want people heading out to fight the devil armed with nothing more than a break dance and a picture of my avatar.

Even the absolute sexiness of my avatar is no match for the Devil. I know that may be hard for most people to wrap their mind around but it is true.

Like I said before, the only way to fight the devil is with a fiddle.... plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Whilst you think that, he shall in deed remain undefeated.

Look...
you put on a pair of baaggy elastic banded trouses (two tone natually), dip your hair in holy SOUL GLOW spray for extra bounce when performing a head spin spray paint on holy-water-beased- paint tank top, add a rosary necklet. He's going down.
I have done it.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
your all wrong...

I've taken our Asmodeus with a + 5 Blessed Vorpal sword, A + 6 Shield of curse warding, a holy dagger and a helm of undead turning...

like gosh, who doesn't know this stuff...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join