It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 FREE Binaural Beat Meditation Tracks - For ATS'ers Only!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

I just tried your methods with the transcedence mp3.

Wonderful. I must say, I wasn't doing this everyday, but after that, it's time to start.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hey! I just wanted to write a quick testimonial.

Last night i downloaded the free mp3 entitled Miss Silver - Bach From Alpha, Theta to Delta waves. I was a bit spectacle about Astral Projecting while using head phones, however... I just woke up from an Astral Projection trip in my room, its 11:58am Saturday morning.. The experience went as followed... I put on the head phones, not too loud and began to lay still on my bed. I was enjoying the music and singing along to the harmony in my head. Eventually, i began to stop ignoring the thoughts i was avoiding for the past few days. I recently had a breakup and i was avoiding thinking about the good times I had with the female just because i didn't want to hurt myself by reminding myself of what she looked like. For some reason, at one point i felt i could let go, and then it happened. The transition began...

I was in my room, walking around and apparently i was watching the news. I kept getting the impression the theme on the news was that even little kids were going ahead and standing up for themselves in a civil war spread throughout the country. There was a lot of walking around in my room and i could even use the very laptop I am using now. Its weird because when I Astral Project... If i think about it too much i wake up. I guess i need to train myself to understand everything is the way it is for a reason. Thinking too hard about something will just confuse and snap me back.

It was surprising how the track wasn't even on when i woke up. Well, i wanted to thank you very much for putting this up for all of us to download. Worked for me on the first try, and I recommend the impatient ones try it too. You just have to believe in yourself and let go.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Transition2012
For anyone that is interested in Binaural Beats and other meditation music. I found this website to be quite useful. All the tones on the website are free and while some can be a bit unpleasant to listen to, if you sift through them there are some in there that can really put you in a meditative state rather quickly. Instead of Binaural Beats they use Isochronic Tones, which after reading a bit of information about both, seem like they would work a little better than Binaural Beats. From my own personal experience I've found that Isochronic tones work better for me though i've experienced results with both types. Also with these, you don't have to have stereo headphones as long as the audio is loud enough for you to hear and focus on the pulsed frequency. Though personally I prefer the headphones! Anyways. The effort of the person who put this website up is much appreciated. Clear descriptions of every tone and what each one is supposed to do.

Here's the link:
iso-tones.com...

thank you! I'm downloading the mp3s off this isotones site now!
Hope to get some sleep soon...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
Hey! I just wanted to write a quick testimonial.

Last night i downloaded the free mp3 entitled Miss Silver - Bach From Alpha, Theta to Delta waves. I was a bit spectacle about Astral Projecting while using head phones, however... I just woke up from an Astral Projection trip in my room, its 11:58am Saturday morning.. The experience went as followed... I put on the head phones, not too loud and began to lay still on my bed. I was enjoying the music and singing along to the harmony in my head. Eventually, i began to stop ignoring the thoughts i was avoiding for the past few days. I recently had a breakup and i was avoiding thinking about the good times I had with the female just because i didn't want to hurt myself by reminding myself of what she looked like. For some reason, at one point i felt i could let go, and then it happened. The transition began...

I was in my room, walking around and apparently i was watching the news. I kept getting the impression the theme on the news was that even little kids were going ahead and standing up for themselves in a civil war spread throughout the country. There was a lot of walking around in my room and i could even use the very laptop I am using now. Its weird because when I Astral Project... If i think about it too much i wake up. I guess i need to train myself to understand everything is the way it is for a reason. Thinking too hard about something will just confuse and snap me back.

It was surprising how the track wasn't even on when i woke up. Well, i wanted to thank you very much for putting this up for all of us to download. Worked for me on the first try, and I recommend the impatient ones try it too. You just have to believe in yourself and let go.

Thank you for posting this. This is exactly my experience with OOBE's. It's also my experience with life in general, haha.

Also, I was listening to Coast to Coast last night, and the guest in the first hour was talking about a wave of souls entering this reality, who are now able to enter because we as a collective consciousness have finally reached a level where newer and more enlightened souls will have a chance to come in a guide our reality towards a better direction. And the guest said that they will be children that will be making changes and standing up towards the negative direction humanity has been going. That went along with your astral projection story, and it gave me chills.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thanks, I read a lot of great things about binaural beats.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join