It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 FREE Binaural Beat Meditation Tracks - For ATS'ers Only!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thank you for these links. Very helpful.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raverous
I already have countless meditation tracks and a lot more binaural beats, but thanks anyway. Also I'm skeptical of anything that has FREE all CAPITALIZED as if its just the GREATEST THING EVER! It's something spammers and scammers tend to do.

Not a problem, as the co creator of Bach to the future, I take donations... that is if it will make you feel better to send some money for my efforts, then it would not be free anymore

hmmmm, Omega and I are not scammers, we created Bach to the future for the benefit of ATSers and other people who finds this track.

PS : I have better tings to do during the day than spam people mailboxes, either virtual or physical.

Sincerely

miss_silver

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It's been such a wonderful contribution miss_silver!
Before they dropped the counter at Zshare, it was heading for 20,000 downloads, in a single month!

Thank YOU, for all your hard work and effort in putting that together for us all!

Regards,

Rob

-----------------------------------------

Re: Alchemy and the Third Eye, and fire from the Gods

More - ya gotta see this one too, starring Terrance McKenna at one point

[edit on 6-10-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The Top 7 Reasons Why Your Life Sucks.
~ by Bill Harris, Centerpointe

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Transition2012
...Instead of Binaural Beats they use Isochronic Tones, which after reading a bit of information about both, seem like they would work a little better than Binaural Beats...

Here's the link:
iso-tones.com...

I'd like to hear the OP's opinion on using these Isocronic tones vs. using Binaural beats. Have you tried them before? You seem to have a good deal of knowledge on the subject, so I'm just curious.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

After several years of reading and lurking, I'm using my first post to thank you for these. I've been looking for something similar, and lo and behold, it showed up the next time I logged on! Thanks very much.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Strype

I've never used them before, but I doubt they're as powerful, in terms of producing a whole brain resonance frequency, which is what I understand drives the evolutionary process I've been describing, bringing about left/right brain hemispheric synchonization and whole brain functioning (harmonization). I'll bet that at best they are like watered down BB entrainment, and may be relaxing and feel good, but probably don't put the brain through the same degree of a "workout regimen", or push the brain to evolve as much as these BB tracks are known to do. Thus, perhaps they might be appropriate to try for people who are hesitant to go full out with mind bending BB tracks, but then again, I don't know, they could also be crap like the I-Doser stuff, which people would be advised to stay away from.

There's also the Schumann Resonances and the Solfeggio Frequencies, and those I know are good, safe and healthy, but again, do not push the brain into new orders of complexity the way that BB entrainment does as a type of alchemical evolutionary process.

I think that most people assume BB entrainment tracks are just nice, relaxing meditation "music" and use them for their calming effects, but, when done persistently, as part of a daily practice, then you're into the evolutionary process described by Bill Harris, and me and by Terrance McKenna.

BB entrainment tracks, like those offered in the OP, are really for people who WANT to undergo transformation because in some way or another, they are unhappy or dissatisfied with how they are being and how ineffectively they've been running their life, and who are in search of something as a catalyst for transformative change. Or for explorers of consciousness or, those who just really want to expand their brain and mind, and "tune" it to help achieve peak performance or "flow experience" also known as optimal experience.

For nice, relaxing, meditation "music" use those resonance frequencies or that stuff given in that link. Don't use BB entrainment unless you want to experience some profound shifts in awareness, vitality, mind/body unitive experience, left/right brain synchronization, increased neurological interconnectivity, and serious stuff like that.

In other words, if you are completely happy and satisfied with the way you are, how you think and feel, and how your life is now, then you have no need for any of this stuff imo.

BB meditation tracks, like those contained in the OP (and you're not going to find anything better, either from Monroe or Centerpointe), are for self administered "techno-Shamens" and "Alchemists of Consciousness", or performance junkies only, and maybe for people who want an assist in reaching deeper meditative states as an aid to meditation. But it's not just "relaxing meditation music", not at all, that's not what it is, and to even call it "music" is misleading, since that's just an overlay to hide the BB and give the mind something to do while it's being harmonized, in a singular waveform pattern right across the whole brain.

This other thing sounds like something you listen to which feels nice. BB entrainment creates new wiring, new pathways, and new left/right brain neurological interconnectedness, precipitating quantum leap type jumps in psychological and spiritual growth, by increasing awareness, I think that's the fundamental difference.

Hope that helps clarify, even though to be honest, I just can't say for sure what they are, or do!

[edit on 7-10-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
OmegaPoint, I just did it (listened to the two first "songs" in the bach to the future track), it was really nice. Now, I'm kinda "fresh" and feeling "relieved".

But I noticed, during the process, eyes closed, that I was seeing some "movements" in the dark sight that one have when his eyes are closed. What is suppose to happen? Is it a good thing?

Sorry for being new in the meditation world

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks for linking these and explaining about them. I was looking for something to help meditation, and this is exactly what I needed but didn't realize binaural beats even existed. S&F!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Asagi

With eyes closed, you may "see" anything, from flashes of light, to brief visions, called hypnagogic imagery, since these brainwave pattern mirror those you experience when you sleep at night, except you are awake and aware at the time.

Of them all I find the Bach to be perhaps the most effective and enjoyment, and profound and deep.

For those who, during a work day find that they get dragged down in the afternoon, take a twenty minute break, listen to the first two songs of Bach To The Future, then just sit in quietness for five or ten minutes, and it will be as if you just had a full hour long catnap.

It is also a very good, when working on complex problem solving which requires some sort of creative insight, to just cram your brain with all the details, and the questions needing answers, then go down for some deep Alpha and Theta, and returning to refreshed wakefullness you may find the solution arise unbidden from your unconscious. That is precisely what Thomas Edison used to do, except he'd go to sleep for an hour or so in his lab. He claimed his best ideas arose when he was asleep, meaning when he was in Alpha, Theta and Delta.

For a student, using this as a study tool, would be very powerful for "super-learning", where you cram, go deep, resurface and review, repeat, you would get way more retention in this way and be able to store way more information, while being able to draw better connections between the data, producing deeper insight, and therefore enhanced learning.

And if anyone knows an older person who's just starting to get a little pre-senile dementia, give them the Bach for the first half hour, once or twice a day, and then behold, as their brain reverts back to the way it was say 10 or more years prior - I'm serious.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
We won't go into how old I am
so let's just say the connections are not quite what they used to be. I'm hoping to see some results in memory power and in the affirmation area.

I am craaazy about Star Trip. Parts of it make me think of what the womb must have sounded like and other parts remind me of my mother's old washing machine churning...I remember it used to relax me quite a bit as a child hearing that old washer running. I put the heating pad on my aching back today, turned on Star Trip and it didn't take long for me to relax completely from a really stressful and hard day at work.

I want to listen to Bach but haven't been able to get a good download yet. I use a MAC so I don't know if that has something to do with it or not.

So far, no imagery for me, just relaxation. But I am very happy you posted these!! and can't wait to hear Bach!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by idle_rocker

That's so great to hear. Now the rocker makes more sense..?

Please everyone, keep the reports coming!

As people get used to them, and you find that you're not having any problems with any resistence ecounters relative to your own unconscious mind, and it's need to reintegrate with the higher levels of consciousness, that you cannot easily handle, and reintegrate with awareness, self love and non judgementalism (equanimity), then you can start to really go for it if you like, and begin using these BB tracks, in combination with one another.

In that regard, I think that Monroe's "Transcendence" is very good also, for high precision hemispheric synchronization, a specialty of The Monroe Instiutute, for over 30 years, and who were actually part of the discovery of BB's in the first place!

Star Trip is I think great for going to sleep to at night, while the others are best done in a traditional meditative way, although the Bach could be used in any way at all I think, and still have a wonderful and extremely pleasing effect.

I also think the DNA one when combined with the Compassion Meditation, entraining to Gamma for high level re-integration, at the very HIGHEST level of the mind, even the universal mind - that those two used together and in conjunction, make for a truly revitalizing process. VERY good for you, big time. I was able to combine them together on a single CD.

So they'll all great then!

And I also think that for the Bach, because of the presence of the music, which will elicit the usual Alpha and Beta wavelengths of waking consciousness, that it may be possible, and perhaps for some, preferable, to use that one, while doing things, like reading something, or washing dishes or whatever. While walking. Or at night when falling asleep even.

So if you also eat really well, get lots and lots of excercise and drink a ton of water and really take care of yourself, then in a month, your friends and family will hardly recognize you, and they will say that you look like you've lost at least ten years (or more) since they last saw you (unless you're 20 now, in which case that would not be a good sign!), and they'll be amazed at the change in your appearance, awareness, compassion patience, tolerance, kindness, mindfullness, and overal alertness and vitality, and you'll also become as sharp as a tack, able to causally make sudden insightful evaluations, on the fly, but without the negative judgements one might have had previously, and anxiety, worry, and all the rest of it, which can now be discarded as no longer a worthwhile strategy or way of being and thinking.

It's absurd how simple it is, and how effective. It's like a wonder drug, and that's what it really IS to a large degree, a whole series of wonder drugs produced in and by your own brain, through the glands, including the mysterious pineal gland. Resonant frequency sychronization and harmonization of the human brain, stimulates these tiny but immensely powerful organs into renewed action, to a level for some people, which they may have not experienced for many many years. Therein resides the KEY I think, or one of them, to BB entrainment, and why we do it. For the free chemicals!

In fact when "on" BB entrainment, I often have strong and very powerful, but wholly GOOD memories and emotions, from childhood (like you and your washing machine experience), and sometimes, that feeling and vibe, that becomes the meditation, getting in it and staying in it, and then, especially with the DNA track, at some point you can actually even FEEL sometimes, the cascade of brain chemicals being released.

One experience that I had, when first listening to the DNA one, was that feel good emotional chemical release, in the midst of being really deep, and get this, I heard a faint whisper in me, say with almost childlike wonder, and with glee, just one word, "Juice!" I laughed, it was the strangest thing, like a part of me, even a spiritual part, was suddenly reactivated, and it even had it's own still small voice, but >I> still heard this voice. Anyway, I thought that was interesting.

Interesting visions too, is part of this, and people will have them - I only wish they would REPORT them and what's happening for them when deeply into the meditation sesssions.. ?

I hope we'll see some more reports in this thread, as far as what people are experiencing or getting out of it.. ?!!!

For me it's all about the sparkle in my eye, when I look myself in the miirror in the bathroom, and the way the colours on the lids of my sink stuff, like the green lid of my foamy aftershave, are just so freakin VIBRANT! And the blues and the reds, the yellow! Honest to God sometimes I'll just stop, could be anywhere and begin to notice things around me, even the most minor details, as if for the first time (like when I was a kid), and it has such clarity, vibrancy, and a quality than I can only describe as.. very friendly, and very cute, innocent, inviting, playful, something in the world, and that thing I guess, is me, my inclusion in it, so there's yet another mirror in the world out there, and it seems to wink back at me with a twinkle in it's eye, and some day I suppose that I will come to understand, that there is no separate "me" at all!
And that would be ok, because I think that's when the "Great Work" is complete, but then we must apply, or it's useless, by recommitting ourselves to FUN and creative play, and interaction, and connection.

Oh oh I rambled...killing my own thread again, just sharing, stream of consciousness kind of stuff.

Reports...?

I would assume that people have tried these out by now.. What happened, how did it make you feel, and did you notice any beneficial after effects, like noticing things, like vibrant colours, anything like that?

[edit on 8-10-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You can count me in for reports. I just hope that I do it well, in terms of mental activity (I try to think about nothing, focusing on my senses. Though, my concentration is broken sometimes, when I find myself thinking about stuff, personal issues etc..
)

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Last night I went to bed on time listening to the Bach, don't remember hearing the end of it, slept like a baby, and today I feel more refreshed and well rested than I have felt in a very long time.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The first few nights that I listened to these before falling asleep, I was awakened to the sensation that my bed was sliding slowly back and forth, as if in an earthquake. I had reported this result to you in a previous thread. That sensation was so fascinating to me that I continued to listen ot these BB tracks before bedtime in the hopes that I could duplicate that experience, but it never happened to me again.

I haven't noticed any difference in my perception of colors the way you have, OmegaPoint, but I am noticing that I am not feeling as high-strung as I used to be. I am much more calm and even-tempered than before.

I plan on continuing to listen to these as a daily practice. I hope to eventually learn to enter different states of consciousness. The concept of brainwave entrainment is really fascinating to me, and I never would have learned about it if it weren't for you offering these tracks for us, so thank you very much.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spookchild

If you want to get on a program to enter altered states of consciousness, then this is for you.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Alright, so i barely started listening to bach to the future 2 days ago, and i can already feel the results. I always go to sleep at 10 and wake up at 7, but still feel tired. Well yesterday when i used it, i went to sleep at 11 and woke up at 6, and i felt so refreshed! I listened to bach to the future right before i went to sleep that night.

Also, omega point, i have a question, I clicked that link you just posted, and i see a whole bunch of songs. Which ones should i use?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by guitarhero4rox

One at a time, for a while, from the bottom up, after Transcendence, which you already have..

Do not skip through them, that's NOT the way to do it at all. It's a program, intended to evolve over the course of say six months to a year.

It's the Gateway Series, almost the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

hmmmm, Omega and I are not scammers, we created Bach to the future for the benefit of ATSers and other people who finds this track.

PS : I have better tings to do during the day than spam people mailboxes, either virtual or physical.

Sincerely

miss_silver

I want to personally thank you for the bach to the future mp3.

I find it a great way to start my meditation, and I for one appreciate all the work you put into it. If others don't, then they are missing out.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a binaural track.

Again, my sincere thanks

Wayne

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Well I guess I'll share my experience although it's not much. When I first used it yesterday my head felt wierd and shifty and my heart beat a bit faster but goes back to normal when I'm done. Also while sleeping I felt like I was floating.

Well there you go. Interesting stuff and I think I will stick with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join