It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is a Good Guy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I know all you angry little Bush-haters are gonna flame me for this. Go ahead, I dont care.

I think Bush is a good president.

Go to this website.

President Bush: An Extraordinary Man

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Sorry JAI, are you # ing nuts? Or have you been :w:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I remember reading Machiavelli's, The Prince years back.

Even an evil man can cleverly cover his guise with a superficial virteous one to gain support.

Deep

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
you have proved what we already know... He is a southern boy from texas..... good man. not a good or intellegent president.

BTW he wasnt drinking he is
:: possesed

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm sure, Bush the man, is probibly an ok guy. But IMO, he sux as a President. I wouldnt be surprised if down the road, he is listed as one of the worst presidents in US history. Or course there will always be people who are for, and against him.
I will say that he did handle things very well in the beginning, pre 9/11, and even for a little while post 9/11, and he has had an awful lot to deal with as President. I cant even begin to imagine the pressure he must be under all of the time, but...

He's a bad planner and turned what could of been one of the best things to come out of a horrible situation into an even worse situation. Just my thoughts, but as a person, he is probibly a nice guy.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Bush is simply the Anti-Christ.

Constantly hiding behind religion for reasons to take actions.

Evil doers.. etc

Beware of the false prophets.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Sorry DB71, he seems more LBJ than JFK. Which requires this :bash: , then everyone can without

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I do good deeds for other people everyday, does that mean i'm suitable to be the president of the USA? I bet this deed was done and publicised to make him look good. Hitler did great things for some german people, is he a good man? (well he isnt now but was he?)

top topics

join