It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a matter of years, Islam will be the dominate religion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyxreally??
maybe you can explain to me why women do not have the same rights and powers as men in islamic law? don't they make up 1/2 of all muslims?

Some religions evolve and some regress.

About a 100 years ago, the Catholic church was still debating if women had souls... And women made for half of the catholic religion.

It is your right to have an opinion on the subject on the other hand, it is their right to adhere to whatever concept of rights they choose to.

If you want an answer to that question, go ask a practicing muslim or an imam.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
reply to post by Doc Tesla

It's the hindi that wear turbins, not muslims. I really hate when people call muslims towelheads although the arabs wear picnic tablecloths on their head.

Wrong Hindu dont wear "Turbans", it's Sikhs that wear "turbans".

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I am in the Netherlands and i can say only one thing

immigration has only brought death and destruction to my country

I do not need or want to see something that does not belong in Europe, i do not need to read about what some none-European religion is, the only thing i want is to deport every last one of them.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by winterass]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by winterass
I am in the Netherlands and i can say only one thing

immigration has only brought death and destruction to my country

I do not need or want to see something that does not belong in Europe, i do not need to read about what some none-European religion is, the only thing i want is to deport every last one of them.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by winterass]

From what I last heard, South Africans thinks the same way and I am not referring to the Afrikaans.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Most of these videos that come out about Muslims etc taking over Europe. Are more about perceptions than Statistical evidence.

Most Muslim communities make up about 5% of European countries. Those with more usually the Eastern European countries and most Muslims are native born for centuries.

What has been found as Muslim communities move into there 2nd or 3rd generations there fertility rates drop significantly. Austria is a good example Muslim women were about 3.1 in the late 70's today that rate is now 2.3. So just barely making the cut. The same applies in most European countries.

The problem is that many countries don't ask for religion on forms or censuses.

Many Middle Eastern countries are also seeing a decline in fertility rates. Iran for example has gone from 5.6 to 2.1

So in conclusion perception is right that Muslims do have more births than Europeans. But not as much people think. As immigrate children grow up they conform to the countries standards of small families. Due to financial pressures, peer pressure, careers etc.

So over time Muslim rates will keep on dropping like Europeans, thus Europeans will always be the majority.

Also as the European Union has about 500 million people and about 16 million Muslims I wouldn't worry to much...

[edit on 5-10-2009 by greenfruit]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I dont care what they do as long as they do not impose will on me then they are fine...But religion it self will collapse on its own harsher the law their will be rebellion their violence expect that...people will fear to the point they tired and give up their own humanity for freedom...No human being should be supressed to this point even the Illuminatis is faltering to an extent because of the strangle hold and bondage of the human body and mind is slowly withering down because conciouse and spiritual shift is taking place. Religion poses a great danger to the psyche of mankind, the harsher the religion is the more literral it is WILL LEAD INDIVIDUAL TO A SECOND DEATH which is most people call HELL the death of the soul or to a straight psychic death because of fear...MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS AND JEWS have their work cut out for them they lack GNOSIS or the understanding of the mind...even the bible they tell you these things but people think its the literrall thing..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join