It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In a matter of years, Islam will be the dominate religion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I got this video in my e-mail today and it talks about how the Muslim populations of Europe and North America are exploding. According to the video, in a matter of years, Islam will be the dominate religion in Europe.

(click to open player in new window)

As a side note, I don't subscribe to the message at the end of the video about spreading the gospel or it being some kind of call to action... bla bla bla. I just thought the demographic information to be quite interesting.

It will be an interesting world in the next 15-20 years. This whole culture war between east and west that has been going on for the last 60 years, especially since 9/11, might be decided in the maternity wards and not on the battle fields.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well there is no way that muslims will convert the majority of natural born US citizens. The media demonizes them and we have two wars with muslim countries.

The problem that Europe has is a mass migration. The USA has much stricter laws with foreigners being able to live here.

Religion should be feared - it takes over rationalized thinking.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well, Europe thought that very same thing until October the 10, 732 AD.

Not to say that Europe will not have a heavy Muslim population, and certainly not to say that one day they'll pay a bloody, bloody price for it.

It's like having a nest of vipers against your house, and you keep feeding them.

The last time Islam began their spread, the fighting lasted for 150 years.

Have a feeling it won't be that long this next time around.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by dooper]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
i think atheism will take over religion (or lack of it). I highly doubt Islam will become big in America seeing as how every still fears the "turban wearing menace". actual quote from a guy i work with.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I live in the U.S., and I have no problems if Islam ever becomes the dominating religion here. Although I doubt it will happen, seeing how much of America is christian. However, if the religion of Islam ever tries to make it's belief into law in this country, then i will have no trouble at all stopping that from happening or being aggressive if given no choice.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Islam takes over the planet....

Well, that will help keep the population down...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by newworld

You contradict yourself man.

Just take a breath and think for a second.....

Not trying to start something, just a thought.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
somehow I dont think religion that lowers womens self worth would ever take over here in America.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Islam takes over America, you won't have a choice.

By then, it will be far too late.

Kind of like cancer.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HERACAT

You contradict yourself man.

Just take a breath and think for a second.....

Not trying to start something, just a thought.

I don't see the contradiction. people can believe whatever they want to believe, but if they try to make their beliefs into civil laws, then i will have a problem with them.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I've seen this vid before quite a few months ago. Sensationalist crap at its worst. Even if Islam became dominant who even cares? The people that can't work alongside people with different cultures and beliefs on a daily basis?

Who even cares?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Ok. Got ya. Was reading a little fast.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Maybe this is why the pope is stressing using no birth control? lol
I don't know I don't really see a problem with this unless Islam becomes as controlling as the early Catholic Church was. Then we might have a problem. Just as long as they don't become extremists. The lesson here is: procreate!!! Even Japan knows this is important! They gave people a day off to go home and procreate!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If any of you are ignorant as to think Islam is tolerant, just take your ass to Saudi Arabia, and tell them you want to build a church in the country.

Or even better, don't say anything, and just put one up!

You will die.

Absolutely, positively.

And some of you think it doesn't make a difference . . .

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

you are referring to extremism. I dislike Islam as much as any other religion, but I will not stop people from believing what they want to believe. what happens in the middle east is the result of not separating church and state. As long as people separate religions from the law, then you shouldn't worry about this country becoming like Saudi Arabia.

Unless, of course, you happen to have a beef only with Islam, when in fact many of these countries twist their own scriptures.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

No. You misunderstand Islam.

You'll note that they pretty much behave in countries where they are a minority.

Things turn to crap the moment they become a majority, because then the country is ruled by sharia law, and your secular laws are discarded.

In Islam, there is no separation of church and state. In Islam, you pretty much convert, or it costs you a bunch of money, and even then your own worship is severely limited, and you pretty much have to so in secret.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Reminds me of America.

If you are not a democratic country, then you get invaded, attacked, raped, and murdered all in the name of "freedom".

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

No. You misunderstand Islam.

You'll note that they pretty much behave in countries where they are a minority.

Things turn to crap the moment they become a majority, because then the country is ruled by sharia law, and your secular laws are discarded.

In Islam, there is no separation of church and state. In Islam, you pretty much convert, or it costs you a bunch of money, and even then your own worship is severely limited, and you pretty much have to so in secret.

Those things happen when you allow them to take over. One must be strict with religions. Never give them an ounce of power to make laws. the U.S. has a majority of people under the christian faith, yet they were put in place. If our laws had bended to the majority then atheists and people of different faiths would have been stoned daily and you wouldn't be able to work unless you followed their religion.

Sharia law only happens when you bend over to them. Islam could be a majority, as long as they know their place in society.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Stuff like this is probably going to get debated still in a thousand years. Instead of moving on from mistakes and hate it never ends.

So much for evolution and humans advancing and all that type of crap. It seems it hasn't done us much good at all.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Whine Flu]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Well, the trick is - leave us the hell alone - and you won't get your ass kicked.

Simple concept.

Cost/Benefit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join