It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello one and all on AboveTopSecret.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I am a computer technician, and long have I been deeply suspicious of the government. From the day I read the proposition to ban certain topics from being discussed on any communications website on the internet to the 'tracker' chips being installed on new PCs. I value total freedom above anything else, to the point of possibly being considered an anarchist. I also resent the government's lies and two-facedness, its complete intolerance and distrust of its citizens, and it's outright illegal activity.
I hope that I find an accepting and mature group here, as the last board I posted on deactivated my account because they believed me to be "psycho" and not "worthy of posting". I hope to be of use to the community as well, though I am still learning many things. Also please excuse my inexperience at the current 'politics' of this board.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Relax! In one way or another, many..., MANY, members can empathize.

Looking forward to your participation....

Best regards

MM

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
welcome to ATS! I hope you contribute greatly to this site. May we meet in a discussion or debate one day. Also, just to add, there are a few rules in here, so ATS is not 100% anarchist and free, so I hope you are aware of that and don't mind a few restrictions for the sake of civility

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
You're going to fit right in here. Welcome.

I don't think you could be any crazier than some of us and we're still here.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaniseth

Welcome Xaniseth. I look forward to discussing or debating future matters with you.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Be very carefull while you filtering your information in here.
Cultivate a peacefull mind, and evolve your consciousness.
Do not let yourself mind trip.

Love

new topics

top topics

join