It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No DOOMSDAY for a WHOLE Day!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Ok, Tomorrow (always tomorrow, ain't it) I'm not going to read ANY doomsday stuff, or indulge in any fantasies about the end of the world.

I'm hooked, you see...I need some DDA....yeah, you guessed it..DoomsDay Anonymous.

Nothing but hugging fluffy rainbow bunnies for a whole day. If any of you catch me playing around on threads about the world ending tomorrow than you can...uh....tell me to stop, yeah, that's it.

a journey of a thousand lifetimes begins with one step...I'm on the first one...

1. I am POWERLESS over the pondering of Doomsday scenarios and my life has become unmanageable....(well...has pretty much just REMAINED unmanageable.
)

I'm jonesin' already.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ahhh you've gone and done it now - the world will end tomorrow and it will all be your fault. Your very reading of such things pleases the Galactic powers, you shun them and they will bite back.... I urge you to reconsider.

After all, when the world does end, well you don't want to be out of the loop, how will you know what that increasingly large fireball in the sky is?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Ahhh you've gone and done it now - the world will end tomorrow and it will all be your fault. Your very reading of such things pleases the Galactic powers, you shun them and they will bite back.... I urge you to reconsider.

After all, when the world does end, well you don't want to be out of the loop, how will you know what that increasingly large fireball in the sky is?

Well....fortunately, I've got just a little bit of stuffed stashed for the end...so as long as it's not too long of an end, we should be alright...

But yeah....'pleases the galactic powers'...

I must be mental or something, but that just sounded wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ok...I am seriously JONESING. Must have doom.

:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Just in case you were following along. :p My 24 hours is over so it's back to doom.
Woohoo!

top topics

join