It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS, and Blogosphere Now are labeled a BIPARTISAN Threat.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

It's official now, Yes, bipartisan agreement that ATS, and the Blogosphere represent quite possibly the largest threat to Mainstream Media's ability to contort the truth better than a gymnast. I have never hidden my disdain for the MainStream Media; as most Persons reading my screed are familiar with my common accusation that the MSM is nothing more than a psychological warfare apparatus.

Well here We are today. I did this thread not to long ago. In it We can see President Obama stating how "awful" the Blogosphere is, and how skewed the reported stories.

Dear President Obama:Blogs Fact-Check, and Put Stories in Context Much Better than the Corporate Media
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.washingtonsblog.com...

President Obama said yesterday:

I am concerned that if the direction of the news is all blogosphere, all opinions, with no serious fact-checking, no serious attempts to put stories in context, that what you will end up getting is people shouting at each other across the void but not a lot of mutual understanding.

But as Dan Rather pointed out in July, the quality of journalism in the mainstream media has eroded considerably, and news has been corporatized, politicized, and trivialized.

Rather also pointed out that “roughly 80 percent” of the media is controlled by no more than

Then Today Senator Lindsey Graham shows how truly the hate of ATS, and the Blogosphere really are.....

Graham: ‘If we’re going to let the bloggers run the country, then the country’s best days are behind us.’
thinkprogress.org...

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Republicans would fight back hard if Democrats or liberal groups try to make the Supreme Court confirmation process about Sessions’ record, rather than about Obama’s nominee to replace Justice David Souter.

“If people try to go down that road, it’ll blow up in their face, because Jeff is a good guy,” Graham said. “My hope is that our Democratic colleagues — if you start listening to the bloggers — if we’re going to let the bloggers run the country, then the country’s best days are behind us.”

Well, ATS, and Blogosphere, are You convinced at what screw ups You all actually are? Now, before ya'll go off to become "self-haters" I wanted to throw in a very special message from the IAEA. They ask the MSM to quit using politically motivated, and totally baseless claims!!!

Press Statement
Recent Media Report on Iran
www.iaea.org...

With respect to a recent media report, the IAEA reiterates that it has no concrete proof that there is or has been a nuclear weapon programme in Iran.

At the Board of Governors´ meeting on 9 September 2009, Director General Mohamed ElBaradei warned that continuing allegations that the IAEA was withholding information on Iran are politically motivated and totally baseless.

So what are We left to believe my fellow ATSer's, and Blogosphere families? Well, there's nothing like a little "popular rule", or "might is right". Let's listen to the words of a Rockefeller

Okay, okay, I was trying to be humorous, or make lite, a heavy topic. The fact is both parties are showing they are truly just two management teams for one corporation. The name of the company??? I call it Slavery, Incorporated, and they obviously sent a memo out to lower management that the Internet, including ATS, and the blogosphere is now a target.

Peace in the resistence,

Sancho

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Sancho,

The only reason the internet was allowed to exist this long is because most people have been asleep. Now that the world economy has tanked people are beginning to wake up. Articles like Secrets of the Federal Reserve and Confessions of an Economic Hitman just became dangerous because people are passing the information around and using them to support their arguments.

TPTB can not attack articles of that nature directly because it would confirm the existance of the "conspiracy plot" so they attack the blogosphere instead. Their are enough idiots yelling "lets start a revolution" (Government plants perchance?) to give the Congress critters some purchase for their plans.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Er, now I gotta learn how to embed an ATS vid, maybe someone will u2u me, with a how to.....and maybe someone would post the video from the thread below............at the least go watch it.

(click to open player in new window)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The video above is courtesy of Warrenb, Watch and learn, get angry

[edit on 4-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

[edit on 5-10-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I agree with You a 1000% crim. The fact is the Elite's argument just does not hold water any longer.

As the technology spreads, so does the truth. Somewhere the Elite's desire for profit, and control outweighed the necessity for propaganda.

Where has their machine evolved to? Well, they want to charge out the "Wazoo" for propaganda content. In other words the propaganda is worse than ever, at an ever increasing cost to the public.

The blogs are free, and People know when reading them that opinions are embedded; rather than the MSM machine telling You that it isn't biased in direction, but it is very self evident to all involved.

No doubt they "may" still try censoring, but man the CIONTEL are loosing the battles, and should it keep up they'll loose the war.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

(click to open player in new window)

you can find the embed codes bottom right hand corner in the actual video page in the video/media portion of ATS

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The most important thing that we can do now, is get the message out that every time someone uses the words 'democrat' 'republican' 'conservative' or 'liberal' they are simply trying to distract us from the true battle, the fight between individuals and The Corporation. This is the only fight that matters. When the average person making less than $250,000 a year argues about partisan politics it is like slaves arguing over whether they prefer handcuffs to straight jackets... Every time you hear those four words (democrat/republican/conservative/liberal) remember you are being manipulated.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Exactly, it's all about promoting a class war for these clowns in power, be it in the media or in politics. And the people who get duped into fighting these senseless battles are the ones who pay the ultimate price. While liberal and conservative constituents duke it out and continue to divide, these people (who are both on the same team) are laughing at you for being suckers and falling for their little juvenile game.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thanks warren. I really appreciate that

reply to post by washingtonsghost

Almost totally agreed. It isn't that words are evil, but how the masses allow the Elites to use them for labeling purposes............ With the labels comes identification, and segregation. This in turn can be used by the Elites in a very real 1984 scenario as We see now.

Absolutely drop the labels People

reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Yes, it is class warfare, and here's a video that mentions it well.......

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I think we can all agree something is....in the wind...in the air...I don't know.
I feel that this is the end of the beginning of a big change.

All these people that discuss this and the weird things that go on for them (only weird because we are TAUGHT that to begin with)

My biggest fear is that when this happens, is there going to be enough.....dare I say....normal people around. TPTB seem to be quite happy only looking after their own.

This shift/thing < I have no idea what to call it.....is inevitable... also feel it is what is meant to happen and those in control now will not be able to control it.

Thats why they are scared...we dont KNOW what is going to happen...THEY dont know.

I don't even feel that as a combined group we will have an answer. They wont shut this board or others, because they want to know what ....here it is again...normal people are up to.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by washingtonsghost

The most important thing that we can do now, is get the message out that every time someone uses the words 'democrat' 'republican' 'conservative' or 'liberal' they are simply trying to distract us from the true battle...

Truer words were never spoken. It horrifies me when I see people defend a politician because he is X instead of looking at the bills he supports/sponsors and how he votes. During the time I was still living in Mass, Ed Kennedy had a record of actually voting only 3% of the time. When I asked a neighbor why he supported Kennedy he told me "it was because Kennedy did so much for us" So I asked for examples and he could not name one example, of course he could not because the man never voted on any issues of importance!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Simply for analysis.......... The OP of the below thread is full of half truths. This, and of it's self would be fine for the Puppets in Govt.; however, the reason Govt. doesn't like the blogosphere would be the following 3 posts that encouragingly show the OP how evidence counteracts the article in the OP. In other words truth is taking hold in the blogosphere, and that is the biggest danger to the establishment

abovetopsecret

[edit on 5-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I can see through the divide and conquer thing, but how are you get everyone else to see through the lie? I mean you have people on ATS who are supposed to deny ignorance yet they're always fighting over a fake two party system. It's beyond me how they can't see it.
How do you open their eyes?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Information = FREEDOM.

Do you own research, think for yourselves, make up your own mind, then and only then can you ever have FREEDOM.

Viva ATS Viva FREEDOM

Stick two fingers up at lying Governments, stick two fingers up at being told what to like and what to believe......

FREEDOM only comes when people think for themselves.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Then Today Senator Lindsey Graham .....

Oh. Him.
No surprise there. He's a bit of a yahoooo.
He ... like most politicians in office today ... are afraid of free speech.
God forbid the facts get out and the MSM isn't able to do it's job, eh?
(their 'job' being - poltiical agenda)

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
"
I am concerned that if the direction of the news is all blogosphere, all opinions, with no serious fact-checking, no serious attempts to put stories in context, that what you will end up getting is people shouting at each other across the void but not a lot of mutual understanding."

WELL VERYGOOD POINT, but is it better that the illusion of elite that create the truth in the mass media - cannot be analysed ? Do you think that this illusion of our elite is perfect, and never fail ?

And most of all do you think that the illusion of our elite, is peacefull ?

I think there is a lot more danger in the illusion of our elite, than in the illusion of some people !

You just have to learn who begins wars... not the small people, THE ELITE.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
If books burn at 451 degrees I wonder what it is going to take to shut the internet down completely with out rouge networks still up and running.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Okay, this is pretty silly and weird, because as far as I see we are not getting the actual facts from the Government nor the Media to begin with, so they are going to attack something that is a threat to their superior propaganda factor?

Well, I tell you what, Mr. Obama, when the Government will tell us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and not the spin factor lies that is what the White House is famous for, then we might actually give a damn about what you or any other Washington D.C. puppet has to say in the first place.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

When Washington D.C. begins to be run by politicians we want in office who refuse to take money to get re-elected from the lobbying groups and special interest groups, who bypass our Constitutional Rights, who bypass what we the people have asked of them to represent us for, when the politicians stop hiding the fact that they no longer listen to the people through shams of song and dance acts, then we might give a damn about what you or anyone else has to say in Washington D.C.

Obamaland : Cotton Candy, Gumdrops, and Rainbow Dreams, This is the Land of Collusion

Mr. Obama, when you begin telling us facts, and stop talking in oratorial ignorant bliss by utilizing words that have no more depth than a Girl Scout cookie, that have no more sustainable value than sound bytes for those blind sheeple who will not bleat in complaint, that say nothing more than feel good, do nothing value, then we might actually give damn about what you say.

"Damn The Country, Obama Must Fail"

[edit on 5-10-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

I can see through the divide and conquer thing, but how are you get everyone else to see through the lie? I mean you have people on ATS who are supposed to deny ignorance yet they're always fighting over a fake two party system. It's beyond me how they can't see it. How do you open their eyes?

I do not think you can. As far as I can tell they fall into two catagories - they are in the pay of TPTB and are here to confuse the Sheeple and distract the rest of us. OR they have such a high emotional investment in their belief system that the will reject any evidence that does not confirm that belief system and will viciously attack the evidence, not with evidence but with Ad Hominem attacks. Sort of unpaid PTB employees, the kind they love best. They remind me of a wife with a hubby who cheats and ignores all the evidence.

This is an excellent example of an agent of TPTB trying to stir up trouble. But it backfired.

I have received news from several independent sources both within the government and elsewhere that the USDA Terrorist has been identified and dealt with by the internal investigators. One of the sources is Senator Kent Conrad of North Dakota who is on the Senate Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry Committee and was kind enough to send a letter to one of his constituents, Donna K, to follow up on the investigation:

Dear Charles & Donna:

Thank you for contacting me regarding a comment posted on the website www.nonais.org on August 29th. It was good to hear from you. It was good to hear from you.

As you know, a news item regarding a decision about Vermont’s farm registration program was posted on www.nonais.org. A comment posted in response to the article alluded to a bio- or eco-terrorism threat. The webmaster of the site reported the comment to the authorities, and officials have traced the poster’s IP address as coming from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). I appreciate you bringing this event to my attention, and share your concern over this incident.

I have contacted the USDA Office of Inspector General (OIG) to share your concern over this incident. The staff at OIG informed me that they have completed an investigation into this matter. Two agents were assigned to this case and questioned the USDA employee who had posted this message. These agents then shared all of the information from their their investigation with the local USDA agency, which will have the authority to reprimand this individual.

Again, thank you for contacting me. I hope that you find this information useful. For more information on issues of importance to North Dakota, please visit my Web site at www.conrad.senate.gov.

Sincerely,
[signed]
KENT CONRAD
United States Senate

I am sure "the local USDA agency, which will have the authority to reprimand this individual." slapped the guy's wrist for being so obvious and told him he had to do a better job of hiding his internet tracks from now on.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by psychederic

You just have to learn who begins wars... not the small people, THE ELITE.

Yes and they make sure their sons are not in the line of fire. I was married to the son of someone high up in the democratic party. He was drafted during the Vietnam war. Some how his paperwork got "lost" for close to a year until his training completion date was the week they stopped sending troops to 'Nam.

Surprise Surprise, his father was also posted to a "safe place" during WWII. Oh did I mention the family owned a bank?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I really don't think we have to worry about the internet being shut down.

The cat is already out of the bag..

The shift in consciousness has already tipped the power to the people.....The elite are shaking in their shoes.

That's why they are now 'going for broke' with all these ridiculous laws they are passing and trying to pass....

We are living in wonderful times right now, watching the death of the old broken system and entering into the new age of enlightenment..

There is nothing to fear and no need to hold on to anything from the past, you will make the transition alot easier if you 'let go' and 'let be.'

Let go of the ego......Now is the time to let your instinct guide you..

S&F friend

PEACE and LOVE...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join