It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third eye question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I found a new method of meditation, from self discovery but its so basic im sure the regulars have tried. while meditating, i think of my third eye, pineal gland, whatever you want to call it, i think of where it is, and i think of it opening. then, i feel a tingling on the top of my head, and i heard from other videos that i should get that to go to my forehead, meaning look forward with my third eye, and i did.

so the tingling is on my forehead, it gets really bright with my eyes closed, now what? i get a really weird feeling a few minutes after i accomplish the forehead thing, but the feeling excites me and i am unable to continue keeping my mind blank. any other methods people use?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
have you tried moving the energy, or your focus, down the chakras?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mythos

i have not but i will try! thank you

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
the reverse process is also a technique used. it is called Kundalini: you start by focussing your energy on the base of your spine (your root chakra)... get that tingling feeling, then bring the energy up to your crown, pausing at each chakra on the way up (including the 3rd eye)

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythos
the reverse process is also a technique used. it is called Kundalini: you start by focussing your energy on the base of your spine (your root chakra)... get that tingling feeling, then bring the energy up to your crown, pausing at each chakra on the way up (including the 3rd eye)

this is not a reverse process, what the OP is describing is not kundalini.

sounds like the OP is opening that energy center, located in the brow.

a good thing to do with to open the other energy centers.

on a side note try focusing on a comfortable place after activating the brow, if you do not wish to open other centers.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It's 100% Focus.

When you get the tingly feeling in your forehead, then you focus on what you want, and it goes from there.

Don't try to stress over it, or you'll tire yourself out.

It's all about believing and focus.

Once you have the believing down, then the rest should be easy.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
hey, try visualizing with this, things will get brighter and brighter, eventually dream-like images will form, then you will be able to basically remote view into the future/past/present KEEP ON IT!
this is a great tool, glad to see someone's developing it! Used to practice with this during school cause the majority of the day we did nothing so nap time for me.

an important thing is to relax, but you know that

[edit on 4-10-2009 by socrates271]

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What tips would you give to a beginner.

join