It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~Hello World~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I am XeoniX, I came to this site after being introduced to it by a dear friend of mine from here. After taking a look around I would have to say you have some really great topics here and some devoted members which I hope during my time here I will get to know better and share thoughts with.

A little bit about myself: I am currently in college and at the top of my class. My major will be in Computer Programming. I got into the moon and all it actually has, because of my mom who hammered it into my head from the time I was born and has showed me all she had found from her own pictures of the moon.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by XeoniX]

[edit on 4-10-2009 by XeoniX]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XeoniX

Welcome to ATS my friend. You sure seem like you will fit in nicely with the rest of us hooligans.

There is plenty on on the moon here as well.

Thanks for joining, enjoy your stay and I look forward to your contributions on the board.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by XeoniX

Hello and welcome to ATS I am sure you will enjoy it here very much... I am interested in the pics your mother has on the moon, does she still have them and are you able to show us on here please?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to a great site, I just joined here myself, you should be able to find what you're looking for here.

top topics

join