It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Et's May not be quite so Et?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I cant remember where i heard this theory, but it was in an interview with someone who was and had experienced ongoing abductions since they were a child. In this interview it is claimed that this person had been changed by the abductions, and could no longer handle being in bright light as she had very large eyes and that she was more intelligent than a normal human.

She says she came up with a theory that aliens are not et, infact they come from earth itself.
She states that the aliens are actually human beings that inhabited the earth long before we did, and that there was some great disaster long ago that wiped most of them out, leaving those who were left struggling to survive. These humans/aliens are said to live under the earth or under the surface of the moon and they are said to have been weakened through time, possibly by living in the low gravity setting on the moon, and are currently unable to live on earth comfortably. She states that the reason they abduct people is so that they can somehow either mate with them so that their offspring will gain the strength necessary to survive on the moon, or to use the information gained from the humans to regain their previous strength.

I think this is a great theory, as far fetched as it is, as it co-relates with many other existing theorys. The disaster they experienced may be the great flood, or the meteor strike that wiped out the dinosaurs, there are also many many abductees who remember having experiments of a sexual nature performed on them.

So has this theory been touched upon before and what do you guys think of it

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So your saying every E.T out there came from the earth???? If there are such things as aliens i doubt they would be anywere close to earth. Mabey on the other side of the galaxy

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If this is the case, shouldn't we have found fossil records of these beings, remains of their civilization, and/or their spacecrafts? Can't really say I'm buying into it, sorry.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Im not saying, im just providing you with a theory someone else came up with.
But why not, i mean we have not explored every inch of the earth both below and above the ground, i mean i think its like 6 percent of the ocean has been explored. And if we cannot find animals such as bigfoot and chupacabra then we most certainly would not be aware of intelligent life forms that did not want to be found

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yeah it is possible. Anything is possible, but it is highly unlikely. The north and south poles have been explored, by the russians,canadians, american, norway has also explored the artic. All of them found no passage way into the centre of the earth. Unless the entrance way is like in the grand canyon or some other mountain.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
What if the disaster happened on Mars and they fled to Earth to take refuge and create a new life and a new start but it had complications, they could not adapt properly to the stronger heat and light from being closer to the Sun so they went underground and sent slaves above ground to do all the work and bring them food and so on??

maybe??

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I would not be surprised if they found caves the size of states underground. It's probably so deep that we just have not found them. If magma was to rise then fall suddenly it could leave large cavernous spaces behind. This empty space could flood with enough water that could form underground oceans which would still have a tide because of the moon. This would put oxygen into the cave atmosphere or maybe even a species that has adapted to methane as a means of survival.

The eyes of a creature would have to adjust to low light levels or no light at all which might explain the size of the typical alien eyes we have all seen. I think it's very plausible that a creature evolved here on Earth underground. They just found a hobbit skeleton, anything could be possible.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think caves are the most plausible theory, as ive also heard of the Anuki living in vast underground caverns. It is also a common theory that beings are living under the surface of mars, so living under the surface of the earth is very plausible.
This could also relate to the hollow earth theory.
The may also be living under the ocean, as there has been an increase in uso sightings in the last ten years.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Does anyone know were people actully got the name the anuki or w.e there called? Wasent it from that stichin guy??? Isent he like one of the biggest frauds to date???

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

I maybe wrong but I think Annuki was found in the Sumerian texts many many years ago...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
But werent thoose texts decifered by this stichin guy?? Is he even credible?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
"possibly by living in the low gravity setting on the moon, and are currently unable to live on earth comfortably. She states that the reason they abduct people is so that they can somehow either mate with them so that their offspring will gain the strength necessary to survive on the moon, or to use the information gained from the humans to regain their previous strength."

this confuses me.

they would be weakened by the moon's weaker gravity. makes sense. this effect has been noted in astronauts in space for long periods of time.

but how would breeding with humans make them stronger? unless their DNA changed to the point where they were unable to produce muscles on par with ours...but then the space children would still be substantially weaker because of living on the moon.
and what information could they glean that would make them stronger?

unless your references to strength meant something other than physical strength. but that leads to whole new questions...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It was in both the sumerian and ancient egyptian texts, although i think there were slight spelling differences between the two

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Can you please post the link, were it shows that the egyptian texts talk about the anuki. Ones that arent from stichin.??

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

I think they were breeding so that the offspring could be kept and then bred the offspring was then to mate with more humans or something along they lines so that eventually the race would still remain the same although physically they would be able to survive on the moon.
Another thought may be that they may be unable to reproduce so they may be looking into our reproductive system as a way of getting out of their sterility

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
What if the disaster happened on Mars and they fled to Earth to take refuge and create a new life and a new start but it had complications, they could not adapt properly to the stronger heat and light from being closer to the Sun so they went underground and sent slaves above ground to do all the work and bring them food and so on??

maybe??

I had wondered this very idea myself. What if the great flood and Noah's ship came from Mars?

well done

What if the cattle and human mutilations are from harvesting organs that the so called ETs have trouble with in thier own bodies?

[edit on 4-10-2009 by IntelRetard]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've wondered the same as the OP. We have oceans with great depth in some places and most of the ocean floor remains unexplored by us surface-dwellers. Sightings and UFO-reported activity seemed to increase after testing of nuclear weapons; if I lived on the ocean floor, I would be gravely concerned about every single nuke tested, and would consider very extreme measures to preserve the planet. USOs are a pretty well documented phenomenon as well.

On the other hand, even if this were true, I don't think that negates the possibility of otherworldly or intragalactic visitors. I would guess that we've had visitors from elsewhere for a very long time -- perhaps even longer than we've been a sentient species.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The Anunnaki (also transcribed as: Anunnaku, Ananaki and other variations) are a group of Sumerian, Akkadian and Babylonian deities. The name is variously written "da-nuna", "da-nuna-ke4-ne", or "da-nun-na", meaning something to the effect of 'those of royal blood'[1] or 'princely offspring'.[2]

Anunnaki was a collective term for deities in general, especially those who were not otherwise named. Dr. Jeremy Black and Dr. Anthony Green write that the word eventually suggested the deities of earth and the underworld after the term Igigi was used more to refer to the heavenly deities.[2]

The Anunnaki appear in the Babylonian creation myth, Enuma Elish. In the late version magnifying Marduk, after the creation of mankind, Marduk divides the Anunnaki and assigns them to their proper stations, three hundred in heaven, three hundred on the earth. In gratitude, the Anunnaki, the "Great Gods", built Esagila, the splendid: "They raised high the head of Esagila equaling Apsu. Having built a stage-tower as high as Apsu, they set up in it an abode for Marduk, Enlil, Ea." Then they built their own shrines.

According to later Babylonian myth, the Anunnaki were the children of Anu and Ki, brother and sister gods, themselves the children of Anshar and Kishar (Skypivot and Earthpivot, the Celestial poles), who in turn were the children of Lahamu and Lahmu ("the muddy ones"), names given to the gatekeepers of the Abzu temple at Eridu, the site at which the creation was thought to have occurred. Finally, Lahamu and Lahmu were the children of Tiamat and Abzu.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
www.geocities.com...

You can also read about them here.

These Gods were called the Nephilim - Nefilim - Elohim - Annunaki meaning "Those who from Heaven to Earth came." In Sumerian Mythology they were a pantheon of good and evil gods and goddesses who came to Earth to create the human race.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Anunnaki are from stichin, the nephlim are from the bible. Is there any other sources that show that theese aliens exist??

top topics

<<   2 >>

join