It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby died after received Hepatitis B vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Baby died after received Hepatitis B vaccine ...

Warning : The pictures are shocking and disturbing ... the BIG PHARMA MURDERED HIM ...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You might die from a vaccine but you WILL die from Hepatitis B ...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 2kni3

Yes, because Hostility and Name-Calling is a great way to get people to take you seriously.

No need to attack other members just because you don't approve of their opinions. That's pretty childish, I must say.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
You might die from a vaccine but you WILL die from Hepatitis B ...

How ignorant you are, you posted the same comment on one of the cervical cancer vaccine threads and here you speeling the same rubbish!

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
That is incredibly sad, that poor little baby. What I find interesting is that many doctors do not do allergy tests on children under two bc their allergies change quite a bit from birth until two. The vaccine is deemed safe for children 0-18, but as with Ian, what if there is an allergy, a severe allergy. So, are we just taking a chance on all children under two, especially those that have not started solid foods since we have no idea what potential allergies they have?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Very very sad.

Why did they give that poorly baby a vaccine? He should of been allowed to recover first.

Whenever you go for a vaccine one of the first questions they ask is are you healthy at the minute, it was quite clear that this child was not.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
hmm , isnt that vaccine made of hepatitis ? and giving it to a baby means instant liver failur ?

ive read some where that babies are immune towards such illnesses because to natural bodily fluids that they have from birth.

to me this make no logical sence what so ever.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I don't understand why they give babies the Hepatitis B vaccine. The only reason to get the vaccine is that you might be exposed to contaminated blood. So, either you are shooting up drugs and sharing needles, having sex with a hepatitis B positive partner, or working with blood. Not something an infant is likely to be doing.

And yes, dying from viral hepatitis is a nasty, long death.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lookingup

It's all about profits.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nineteen
reply to post by Lookingup

It's all about profits.

they give it to the babies for FREE .. that just makes no sense .. Unless there part of a global agenda to reduce the world's population ... Now there gonna try to do it with the Swine Flu vaccine in my opinion .. Yet according to new polls .. most americans wont get it .. THEY FAIL .. we SUCCEED .

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I agree, that's very sad.

However, I was always taught that you don't sign or authorize anything without understanding it completely. If the parents thought it was weird that they were signing things that looked/seemed unofficial, they should have asked for more explanations. Actually, through the entire the story I was wondering why they seemed clueless, rather than asking doctors and nurses what was going on, or demanding a second/third/fourth opinion.

Like I said, sad and all, but you have to be cautious as the parent.

new topics

top topics

join