It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gene Simmons Rocks on!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
If you want some extreme celebrity politics to to TED NUGENT'S FORUM/WEBSITE.

OMG! Talk about a complete MF'ing idiot! Did you see his survivor TV show thing? The idiot cut into his knee cap with a chain saw, and had to go to the hospital. Then, he almost got one of his participants killed by playing "chicken" (running on foot) with an S10 Blazer truck. When I saw what they were about to do, I thought to myself, "Yep, this looks like trouble." The guy bounced off the hood, broke the windshield, dented the roof in, and also left in an ambulance. I had no idea how much of an idiot Ted is, until I saw that show.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
UPDATE!

Well it seems now Gene is being more specific.......

Extremists

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sounds more like damage control to me.

This is a vile culture and if you think for a second that its willing to just live in the sands of Gods armpit youve got another thing coming, Simmons said during an interview on Melbournes 3AW radio. They want to come and live right where you live and they think that youre evil.

I may disagree with Simmon's point of view, but I respect his right to say it. But when he changes his opinion based on public opinion, that's just sad.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Could be damage control or media manipulation, I think the former though. He's been in the industry for 30 years, so he should know how to deal with the media.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
How about a culture that won't let gays live as they see fit?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join