It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Thirty-Third Degree Masons and KCCH's announced

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Pardon me if this has already been posted but I thought it appropriate what with all the recent hub-bub about Masons. There are often claims that we keep our membership secret, so here's some proof we DON'T. The Supreme Council of the Thirty-Third Degree just met and elected the following Thirty-Second Degree members to become Knights Commander of the Court of Honour (K.C.C.H)

www.scottishrite.org...

The the following 32°KCCH members to become 33rd Degree members:

www.scottishrite.org...

It's even listed by State and Scottish Rite "Valley" (Lodge)

Not so secret, is it?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yeah but how many Virgin women and babies where killed to move these members to the 33 degree, you don't talk about that part. hehe

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by senrak

Good to see! I didn't know that they made this ist public... I'm not being sarcastic either. Hopefully this demonstrates that we are a private organization, not a secret one, who happens to have a reputation blown out of proportion.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by senrak

Excellent. I see about 10 friends from my lodge getting the KCCH, and another three that I know getting the 33rd this year. No real surprises, but congrats all around, nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ah yes Brethren, but there in lies the rub.These gentlemen are only 33 rds, its not until you reach the, ermmmmm 99th or thereabouts, that you REALLY know whats going on... Sarcasm off now

Its great to see these Masons who have achieved this high honour, and I have a close friend who was Coronetted just this past Sept. Its not about what Freemasonry can give to you, Its all about what you can give to Freemasonry

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Not surprised to see who made it on the Idaho list.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
great to see this list. I see a friend from the Scottish Rite club on the list to get his 33rd. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It seems very strange to see my name on the list and out there for every one to see. I guest I will have to learn a whole bunch of new deep dark secrets. I guest we in Missouri will elevate all most anyone. Anyway it was a nice surprize, one that I am not sure I desevre.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The Supreme Council 33°, Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry for the Southern Jurisdiction of the United States, is now meeeting in session. The meeting is being broadcast live online here:

Supreme Council 2009 Sessions

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Masonic Light]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost in the midwest
It seems very strange to see my name on the list and out there for every one to see. I guest I will have to learn a whole bunch of new deep dark secrets. I guest we in Missouri will elevate all most anyone. Anyway it was a nice surprize, one that I am not sure I desevre.

Congrats! Are you a KCCH-elect or 33°-elect?

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

I am to get my white hat at St. Joseph on the 7th of Nov. Like I said it was a big surprise.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by lost in the midwest]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lost in the midwest

congratulations brother! now we can send all the questions of recipes for children and gravy to you.

Be careful, I hear they make you drink wine out of a skull. (/sarcasm/)

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

With my new diet, I had to give up gravey. Too fattening

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Congratulations on your election, Brother.

I see the names of several men that I respect a great deal, and one that I believe that I personally raised, but I am unsure about his middle name, so I have emailed him to confirm. In any event, it is a fine list to see. Thanks to the OP.

new topics

top topics

join