It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Writers Needed For Collaboration!! {Crypto Chronicles}

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hey folks,

I tried this a few weeks ago, didn't get very many bites so I am going to try again.

We are looking for a number of writers to help collaborate on the Crypto Chronicles story that we have been writing.

It's a lot of fun and we need some new blood to add some zest to the story, as well we would really enjoy working with some of our other members.

We are looking for anyone who has writing experience and a good imagination. If you don't have the writers status you can still send us a message and we can see what we can do about that.

So if you are interested, leave a post in this thread, or U2U me and we can get things under way.

It's a great opportunity to add some real content to the Collaborations Board and to give something unique for our members to read.

Hope to here from you all soon!

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Just givin in a bump. Come on folks! We already have some insanely talented writers for Crypto, we would LOVE to have new talent added to the pool!

HAHAH...just wanted to do that cause it is funny

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'll, er I do it if you're strugglin' for folk!
I've wrote some tales and stuff.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have a big imagination and an extensive vocabulary, if you would like my services i would be more than happy to provide them.

top topics

join