It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this an out of body experience or something else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

Recently I have been writing about my life as a child, I lived in a house with my family and it was haunted by a poltergiest, and I have been writing about the hauntings and strange goings on that was experienced in that house.

As I look back I remember lots of different things but today one thing came back to me, there was a time when I would lay in bed and I would be unable to move yet I would feel like I am standing up straight as if the whole room was tilting making me feel as if im standing up straight, the room would then tilt to its normal position and I would still feel like im standing up straight but all the time im really laying in bed. I would feel as if im not connected to my body but would become so scared that I would try hard to scream out and it would take a good 15 mins for a sound to come from my mouth. Once I was able to shout out for my parents I would feel normal again as if im laying back in bed...

I do remember from a young age having dreams that I would be standing at the top of a flight of stairs and I would see myself jump up in the air and fly down the stairs and as I would reach the bottom I would awake from the dream with a jump and a sweat. I also remember a few reoccuring dreams of a bright star falling towards me in a dark place and then finding myself in a strange corridor, and I would walk through the door and find myself waking up?

could all this be connected?? I can explain more if needed? just curious to what others think this maybe?

Thanks for your time anyways...

Joe

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

guess nobody has a reply or is interested? Could really use someones opinion on this. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yeah, definitely sounds like out of body experiences to me, ... its always hard to tell, ... because the experiences are exclusive to each person.

But yeah, I'd have to say so, ..... I just had one last night. So, how long ago was this ??? Have you tried lately ??? because once you try, the door pretty much stays open, ... and without trying we are sometimes subject to spontaneous obe's.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

This happened when I was about 10 years old so 17 years ago.. The thing is I was a kid and never knew anything about OBE and was not even trying if you understand what I mean?

How long have you been experiencing OBE's?

How do people try? would love to experience this properly now I am a bit older and also thanks for replying!

top topics

join