It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destiny 2012-13 DNA activation ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

What do you think ?

He also mentions how the Swine flu shot is meant to damage our DNA .

[edit on 4-10-2009 by 2kni3]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Post a comment when and let me know you're thoughts on it .

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 2kni3

I see a man speaking his mind.

Nothing to indicate he is right. Nothing to indicate he is wrong either.

He has read up on the stuff available on the Internet, took what he felt was genuine and decided to make a youtube video about it. Arent we all at the same stage really? Nothing is certain, but there sure are tons of theories.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Sounds like he just watched the awake and aware conference from a few weeks ago. Heard it all before. Not that its wrong but heard it all.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I made it through about :45 ......guy really gets on my nerves, reminds me of a know it all boss from once upon a time.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
i see people like to call other people no it all for know reason. lets put it this way.

this man seems to have a lot of knowledge on this topic. i have seen probably most of the stuff he has, and to see people saying he is mr. no it all, tells me they are not getting it.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I watched it completly and it is the exact way I feel.

I am deeply convinced that human nature will prevail and that it is not evil in no way. Religions makes it bad and after they come with their great answer of paradise where we must get rid of our sins... nonsense.

DNA activation or not, now our global counsciousness of things, the humanity as a whole, is growing faster, and faster, and faster... somehow, a clash must occurs so that we can acquire and use wisely our new hability : instant communication with others (wich result in greater cousciousness of everything) .

This is big deal folks and this is really exiting!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13Etznab
I watched it completly and it is the exact way I feel.

I am deeply convinced that human nature will prevail and that it is not evil in no way. Religions makes it bad and after they come with their great answer of paradise where we must get rid of our sins... nonsense.

DNA activation or not, now our global counsciousness of things, the humanity as a whole, is growing faster, and faster, and faster... somehow, a clash must occurs so that we can acquire and use wisely our new hability : instant communication with others (wich result in greater cousciousness of everything) .

This is big deal folks and this is really exiting!

That's the same way I feel man .. They seem to be rushing everything with swine flu vaccine NWO etc etc ... Something big is about to happen .

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
i see people like to call other people no it all for know reason. lets put it this way.

this man seems to have a lot of knowledge on this topic. i have seen probably most of the stuff he has, and to see people saying he is mr. no it all, tells me they are not getting it.

Let us take a step back from the 2012 End times / Transition hoopla. It is the Mayan civilization. Sure they created a calendar based off the stars and seasons, much like everyone else did.

In Hinduism, each Brahma month is measured in kalpas, each kalpa is divided up into 14 manvantara. Each manvantara is approximately 306 million years. There are thirty kalpas. Considering the Earth, at least before Shiva simultaneously destroyed and regenerated it, is 4.54 billion years old. Do the math. It speaks of a shift, unfortunately for you guys, we aren't coming up to a time when Shiva is supposed to fulfill the duties.

According to Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University, we are in the final decline of a 5000 year cycle and is due to experience a transition in.... 2036.

The Hindu time units are based astronomically. Just like the Mayans. Take a look at another theory before you stick to your guns.

You've probably already made a judgment, but how are these predictions any less likely than what the video in the OP made?

By the way, its Mr. Know it all, not Mr. No it all. The latter makes it sound like he refuses everything.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 13Etznab

Nothing exciting is going to happen. It'll be another day where people end up getting all psyched for it then wake up on the 13th to find the world exactly the same.

Also, DNA activation? Running around like the characters in Heroes? Please, that won't happen unless evolution wills it.

Then again, maybe we are all experiencing it. I can transfer my first-person view to someone else and watching myself, if I close my eyes I can see fluctuations in sound and even flashes of colour from varying tones, and I can also tell someone's demeanour and intentions from looking into their eyes. See, that wasn't hard to disbelieve in. Even though I live it.

new topics

top topics

join