It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex sells games,apparently we are horny nerds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
arkham asylums chicks are pretty hot,but in an unique way,they really deserve a credit for creativity.
on the contrary,they aired the man show in my country,i dont get how someone may like it,the jokes,the girls,everything is like a man from the 60' will want,they just make us look like some horny beer drinking idiots X_x
if i maked the show i would have done it so much coooler!

Damn, you just made me realize I must have lied earlier, Harley quinn in arkham asylum did catch my eye

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
she did catch my eye the first time,but when i saw ivy though,i mean cmon,what man dosnt want to get tentacle plant rape and to..be hers xD

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Thats some messed up stuff

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Confession: I rented "The Sleeping Dictionary" simply because Jessica Alba was in it.

Hot Girls in games is not a reason for me to buy it though, games are a little different. However I do appreciate good eye candy.

Check out the game Bayonetta, it's as bad as dead or alive and totally selling the "sex." It even features a "one handed" mode so you can play with one hand leaving the other one free to eat a sandwich or perhaps drink a soda. :shk:

bayonetta one handed mode

[edit on 6-10-2009 by mvirata]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
woah,i played red alert 3 uprising yesterday again,reminded me that EA thinks we are horny idiots,so many girls in it...but i like them,its cool to have a sexy secretary in the campaign.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I don't know about the nerd part. Granted we're horny. I think half the men online have clicked on a link for the game evony and immediately said "wait, where'd the girl go?"
On the other hand if you actually learned how to play the game after that... well yeah, that's fairly nerdish.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
yea well society and the corporates seems to think,that we dont have woman and will play a game if we see a women and touch our selfs...
they assume if u play videogames ur a 35 yearold living in your mothers basememt without a chance of getting a girl ever,,kinda insulting

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

i have yet to meet a guy (gay or straight) that isn't a horn-ball.
He may not act like it in public...but the reason sex sells is because it attracts men from all walks of life.

Animated booty is great. Because you're "just playing a video game".

yea well society and the corporates seems to think,that we dont have woman and will play a game if we see a women and touch our selfs...
they assume if u play videogames ur a 35 yearold living in your mothers basememt without a chance of getting a girl ever,,kinda insulting

and i have never seen anything like this gross over-exaggeration in any video game industry ever (except maybe evony online)

[edit on 21-10-2009 by Snarf]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join