It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex sells games,apparently we are horny nerds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
apperantly nowadays the game industry thinks we are all total virgin nerds with no social life or a chance of getting a real girl talk to us ever.
they try to promote,sell,talk about theyr products using slutty girls who are "supposed to be the teams manager".
and afcourse they put girls in games too.
let me show you what i think
www2.britxbox.co.uk...
lead producer of assassins creed 2,they even made a funny comic about her.

www.virginmedia.com...
resident evil girls

www.zineacesso.com...
alyx vance hl2

tomb raider dosnt even need pics. her boobs have grown with every game bigger and bigger.

no actualy heres a pic ps3maven.com...

www.blogcdn.com...
soulcalibur,apparently this chicks boobs have grown bigger with every new soul calibur game
heres more ^^ o.aolcdn.com...
yup..theyr hot as hell
well listen here game industry, im a perfectly fine man..childish but fine,im disturbed when i go to fitnes and its full of girls just sitting there trying to look hot,i want to train,not get a bo***
i want to play game ,not to try to play a game without being distracted by hot looks,sure its fine to put some unique girl,but atleast dont make her a top model,alyx is fine i guess,until she got cheezy

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Sex sells everything, cover an attractive person in slop and call it something like oh I don't know Ab3rcrombie or Tomm7 hi88figure and it moves like hotcakes!! Also this belongs in BTS.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
You know Tomb Raider was boasting about the physics of the newest one by showing how Lara Crofts boobs bounce? I don't care, if I wanted to see a pair I'd pause, look at my girlfriends and think Nice..... nice. unpause and carry on saving the world.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
really? i didnt know that...lolzers
i guess the mods should move it in bts

lol ture apperantly this games have boobs physics
Dead or Alive
Dead or Alive 2
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Dead or Alive 3
Dead or Alive 4
Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball
Rumble Roses
Rumble Roses XX
Tekken 5
Project Justice
Rival Schools
Soul Edge
Soul Calibur
Soul Calibur 2
Soul Calibur 3
King of Fighters (all games that feature Mai)
Rumble Fish
Tomb Raider Dark Angel
Tomb Raider Legends
Metal Gear Ac!d 2

rofl
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Stillalive]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

The inherent male ability to be distracted by boobs can be utilized as a design mechanic to make a game that would normally be quite easy, just a touch more difficult.

There is a small percentage of people who will no doubt buy (or more likely pirate) something just because of jiggle-physics, but rarely are well-endowed women in skimpy clothing in games more than just a cover for an intrinsically shallow game or character.

Truth is however, guys like pretty girls and deny it all you want whether you want to buy the game or not, it's on your radar. Same reason they use booth babes at expos.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

haha... "wet" how absurd is that for a video game..? like are we retards? i find the whole sexual inuendoes quite repulsive. in all commercials. advertisers and marketers have really lost their souls huh?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I've been thinking along the same lines when I come to ATS. You all know the ad I'm talking about. I think the game is called Envoy. We see this ad here at ATS all the time. All it is, is a picture of a girl with a come hither look and lots of clevage. I have no idea what the game is about, it's just some boobs and a face and I guess because of that I'm supposed to run out and buy it.

On the other hand I'd much rather see the ads for envoy (or whatever it's called) then those ads with all the jacked up teeth, or the fat people.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
If a game comes from japan , expect always massive boobs.
Anyway i play games to be entertained or let some anger out , not to look at digital bobies lol

[edit on 4-10-2009 by dracodie]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
me to,i know those envoy ads,the girls is on her knees and the sword is like..a man member.
what im talking about is wet,strawberrys and cream...thats so clichey,i will never be aroused by that..atleast make some unique sexy girls,not clichey girls

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Hmm think I am going to need comparison shots for those claims made on soul calibur and tomb raider.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yeah I am a girl and when I see the games of today I am like wtf?! The ladies in the games are way over the top! Its ridiculous IMO. I was SOOOO mad when I saw what they did to Buffy in the BTVS games. She doesnt have BOOBS and well in the game it looked nothing like her! Oh how that drove me nuts and yes I see what you mean about Tomb Raider, they do seem to get bigger and bigger. I am not a video gamer at all but I know many who are and I watch them play and well I am amazed at what I see period in video games now a days.. I dont want to hear my bf say how hot some fake imaged chick is ever day! I dont mind that he looks at other women but its a video game am I not able to have one thing without him saying how hot she is and what he would do to a damn video game chick...Also if the girls are gonna look like that then might we women get some hot looking fake men in games?! lol

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
well the equilament of hot girls in video games,is a man looking like enrique iglesias,like emo haircut, trashy looks, a little beard..(totaly gay if u ask me) but it seems alot of young (emo) girls like that look,anyway i dont see heroes like that,all the video game boys are with muscles and cool xD

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I must say, it is the last thing I think about when playing a game and to be honest I can't remember the last time a girl caught my eye in a game?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
well the equilament of hot girls in video games,is a man looking like enrique iglesias,like emo haircut, trashy looks, a little beard..(totaly gay if u ask me) but it seems alot of young (emo) girls like that look,anyway i dont see heroes like that,all the video game boys are with muscles and cool xD

LOL I want my men to look like a rugged Gerard Butler and sound like Hugh Jackman!

I dont want any guy to look like Enrique Iglesias not have emo hair, beards are good as long as they are not all Jesus like. Scruffy is good..lol

I noticed recently on the Zelda game on Wii how different it is! WOW Zelda grew up lol. IDK games now a days are too hard for me to play and I lose interest fast. Why do many buttons?! I mean seriously!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
dont sweat it, i suck at starcraft and heroes too,the learning curse is a punch to the fact XD

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by Stillalive

LOL I want my men to look like a rugged Gerard Butler and sound like Hugh Jackman!

I dont want any guy to look like Enrique Iglesias not have emo hair, beards are good as long as they are not all Jesus like. Scruffy is good..lol

I noticed recently on the Zelda game on Wii how different it is! WOW Zelda grew up lol. IDK games now a days are too hard for me to play and I lose interest fast. Why do many buttons?! I mean seriously!

Play the Wolverine game, you get a bare chest Hugh Jackman all day long.

Personally I don't play many games with girls being prominent. The only one I own that has a playable chick is TW10. I do have the batman game that has Harley dressed pretty skimpy, but I can live with it because it is such a great game.

Other then that its all RB2, TW10, UFC, RB6 vegas 2(yes I still play it) and GH5.

I am 30 years old and do not play games because they have a cartoon boob in them. If I want to see bouncing boobs then I will watch reruns of the man show.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
arkham asylums chicks are pretty hot,but in an unique way,they really deserve a credit for creativity.
on the contrary,they aired the man show in my country,i dont get how someone may like it,the jokes,the girls,everything is like a man from the 60' will want,they just make us look like some horny beer drinking idiots X_x
if i maked the show i would have done it so much coooler!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You won't hear me complaining, really. Though it is a bit excessive, I don't really care.

Then again, I'm lonely and desperate anyway. Sue me.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Didn't say I liked the show, just said if I wanted to watch boobs bounce around then I would watch it.

I have to admit, that fat kid was funny.

You will never hear me say a cartoon or video game chick is hot.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
more like if i wanted to watch boobs i would play dead or alive voleyball or just play rumbleroses 2...if i had a console...
man if your wife catches you play rumble rosses 2...consider yourself dead xD
sorry for me picking on the show anyway
i really dare ya check out rumble roses 2 in youtube...XD

i would say a game chick is hot,but more in an unique way,when the designers were creative and invented a cool really lovable character^^

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Stillalive]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join