It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOBEs that turn into dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The first thing I want to mention is something I've come to realize.

My entire life I've never had an oobe, until I discovered ATS a year ago and read up on them.
I had also never heard of them, the closest to the topic was hearing about NDE stories.

Anyways, I've only had one PARTIAL oobe.
I actually got the buzzing sensation, the blaring ringing in my ears, and it felt like two ropes running down my body attached to me were being pulled. For some reason, I got really freaked out and that snapped me out of it.

So I have a question.

When I get OOBEs, they turn into dreams.
I don't get the buzzing, I get the ringing and the pulling feeling, I can see pure whiteness in my closed vision but I don't feel those 'ropes' pulling me.. but I still get pulled out of my body and float around my room.

The last one I had, I was staying at my dad's. I woke up at 8am, and as I was falling back asleep I started getting the ringing and such.
I floated out of my body, floated through the door into the kitchen area but everyone was sitting there and I was floating around and they were saying things to me. My foot went through my dad's head, but then I started floating really fast back into my body, at which point I woke up.
I wen't and checked if anyone was in the kitchen, and nobody was.

This tends to happen a lot, or i'll have the ringing and pulling, float out of my body, but when I'm floating around I'll be in a different place, like a different house I used to live at.
I can completely control where I'm floating, which is weird because when I dream other things, it's like a movie, I pretty much just watch myself doing things first person.

The main thing about these dream OOBEs is that I'm not trying to achieve one. I'm falling asleep normally and I get the ringing and pulling effect and it just randomly happens.

SO my question is, how can I achieve a true OOBE and not have it turn into a dream?

[edit on 4-10-2009 by MurrayTORONTO]

join