It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cigar shaped UFOs - motherships or something else..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
hello

first, Bob Dean -moon UFO- pics

moreufo.com...

big size

moreufo.com...

moreufo.com...

big size

moreufo.com...

then, litlle of history

members.fortunecity.com...

ufocasebook.com...

then, the famous Salt Lake case

1.bp.blogspot.com...

www.youtube.com...

On Wednesday many residents of Salt Lake City thought they saw a UFO. A mysterious blimp-like object floated over the city for a while and then disappeared. Someone with a video camera caught it on film. Local air traffic controllers said that they didn't pick up any object on their radar. If you look at the video, it seems pretty obvious that it's some kind of man-made blimp. Nevertheless, witnesses were quick to speculate that it was some kind of massive 100-foot-long extraterrestrial craft. The object (which was actually less than 30 feet long) eventually crash landed east of the city. It was identified as belonging to a Daniel Geery, who described it as a "hyper blimp."

ufocasebook.com...

www.ufoarea.com...

www.ufoevolution.com...

Rhode Island

www.youtube.com...

2 jets chase a cigar shaped UFO

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

and, in the end, the WWII Nazi Andromeda project

www.zamandayolculuk.com...

www.ufodigest.com...

www.greendevils.pl...

moreufo.com...

www.fast-geheim.de...

www.fast-geheim.de...

my point is... i read tons of material on this type of UFOs, but there is yet no explanation as to even what these type of crafts are or, even, are they real or they are hoaxes?

Do you have any new stuff on this cylinder UFOs - pics, videos, because i think that the subject of Large cigar-shaped UFOs is not covered in amount it really deserves

THANX

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Actually, I do!

I posted a thread a little while ago regarding a deep space image and two suspicious cigar shapes in the field....

Possible UFO's found in the Orion Nebula Deep Space Hubble Photo
www.abovetopsecret.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c05088220249.jpg[/atsimg]

I found the correlation similiar to previous images of Saturn's rings...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7a12bbff6a1.jpg[/atsimg]

You can see that they are cigar shaped mother ships- i mean they would have to be to be captured in space like this... I personally believe that they are mother ships-- it blows my mind to even think about how large they are!

[edit on 4-10-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
You forgot the Adamski pictures...
pea-research.50megs.com...
The Cigars are at the bottom.
Some suggest they're man made by the Nazis.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
xynephadyn, you do realize that those ships would be BIGGER than Earth?

thanks xynephadyn, i really love those pics, thats the material i was hoping members here on ATS will provide

keep up good work

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
cool Adamski stuff...

i personally think that Adamski was miss-lead by Nazi Haunebu-Vril program

www.fast-geheim.de...

www.fast-geheim.de...

informedconsentnow.tripod.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Aren't they the Nordic ships from all accounts!Those must be friggin huge!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Yes, they would HAVE to be bigger than earth to be even captured!

My thoughts are, that some alien civilizations have the ability to create these ships because they are on planets like the size of Jupiter and they can use telekinetic abilities to move the parts to create the ships!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
xmm interesting stuff

kepp posting more pics on this

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Iv'e heard that they don't construct like we think of constructing a ship at a dock, they just think them into existence.

Man I wish I could think a Lamborghini into existence!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I was in a cigar shaped UFO in 1975-76 when I was 3-4 y.o. , it was inhabited by humans, very friendly people, I was brought there by an alien race. On board the cigar-shaped craft they had another craft that could travel through time that we used to visit my future. The craft had several room of different sizes, one of them was huge and had a park inside it with trees benches, gravel and everythng else you would expect to see in a park. Yeah, I know this all sounds unbelievable, but this is what I recall, take it as it is.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

I agree with you! Those Nazi UFOs are in my opinion something real and a lot easier to prove.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

In your first image you have cigar-shaped dark shapes in the Orion Nebula. Any astronomer could tell this better than me, but they are patches of molecular cloud, shaped and condensed by radiation pressure from nearby stars. In millions of years of time, they could become the birthplace of a new stellar system.

The second image has been discussed here before, and someone found the original image of Saturn, which - surprise - didn't have those cigar-shaped thingies, which look very much hand-drawn anyway.

I'm still waiting for convincing material about these cigar-shaped objects. There are some good, fairly credible statements about those kinds of things seen high in the air by pilots, and of the kind that we can probably rule out the most mundane explanations, but there's nothing to point to any conclusions about what they are or where they're coming from.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cnuum

Any astronomer who thinks that they understand the ways of the universe is dead wrong! They still think we are the only intelligent life in the universe. They do astronomy from the basis of math and science. But little of them do it from actual life experience. If one astronomer were to be abducted and taken through space on one of these ships- it would blow their mind.

Astronomers are scientists, and scientists know so little about the construction of our universe. It is hard for them to see outside the solid box- into something conceptual that they cant prove.

Most astronomers have to guess at what lies beyond our conception of universe. There is no way to prove, that what I captured in the Orion Nebula is just "space dust", there are ships that big out there. I know because Ive been on them aswell.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

I read your thread today about your experiences as a child. Very awesome, I believe you. If you dont mind me asking, what european country did this happen in- where you were born as a child?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The cigar ufo is a very common type of craft reported by humans. My mates grandad told him about seeing one. Are they just early Zeppelin craft? the reports often seem to be from the early 1900s, so fit in well with zeppelins.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
www.aliensthetruth.com...

Here is a cigar shaped ufo taken from a soviet MIG I think?

www.youtube.com...
short version

www.youtube.com...
long version

[edit on 5-10-2009 by spacecowgirl]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

great video about Cigar UFOs

top topics

join