It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eight U.S. troops killed in east Afghan battle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by oozyism

So basically, you are telling me that the Taliban cared more about the innocence or proof of guilt of one person rather than the safety of everybody living in Afghanistan.

Keep on believing that they were willing to turn Osama over if the US provided proof. A stall tactic is all it was.

Do you know the Taliban? You know how they came to power? You know they are not politicians, and I can guarantee they don't lie
Mullah Omar, you know what that means?

ZZ I have had this discussion before, I will post it for you, let me find it.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Yes, of course. We should apologize to the terrorists, offer them tea and concessions. Perhaps we can give them Michigan, convert to Islam and annihilate Israel?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
reply to post by oozyism

Yes, of course. We should apologize to the terrorists, offer them tea and concessions. Perhaps we can give them Michigan, convert to Islam and annihilate Israel?

They call you guys terrorists and they won't give in also since they have more than material means to fight. How long you think you will last in America?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Did you read the whole articles?

USS Cole Bombing

The asymmetric warfare attack was organized and directed by Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda terrorist organization. In June 2001, an al-Qaeda recruitment video featuring bin Laden boasted about the attack and encouraged similar attacks.

The ruling was issued in response to a lawsuit filed against the Sudanese government by relatives of the victims, who claim that Al-Qaeda could not have carried out the attacks without the support of Sudanese officials.

Embassy Bombings

The attacks, linked to local members of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad brought Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri to American attention for the first time, and resulted in the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation placing bin Laden on its Ten Most Wanted list.

Who do you think is the head of EIJ?
The leader of EIJ is Ayman al-Zawahiri, the "real brains of Al Qaeda" . Bin Laden's chosen biographer's words not mine.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

links quick I want to read this

Hopefully it is not that grainy video lol I will be laughing.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Lets talk to them? What? To who? Al Qaeda? I dont think so.

Bringing Iraq into this is deflection and misdirection. The greater mission in Iraq is almost over and that will free up forces for Afghanistan.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by MikeboydUS

links quick I want to read this

Hopefully it is not that grainy video lol I will be laughing.

They were from your links. Thats why I asked "Did you read the whole articles?"

[edit on 4/10/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by oozyism

Lets talk to them? What? To who? Al Qaeda? I dont think so.

Bringing Iraq into this is deflection and misdirection. The greater mission in Iraq is almost over and that will free up forces for Afghanistan.

You think they are wrong, they think you are wrong, keep fighting lol

The thing you don't get is that they don't give a rats as$ if they die, as long as they kill one of the enemy with them, and their relatives will be happy since they believe they will straigt away go to paradise. And their sons will replace them in the battle field.

America in the other hand, can't handle it. It won't be long, so why not start the diplomatic process now. It is idiotic to think guns can solve every problem, even the top military commanders have stated it is not possible.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The only people in America who can't handle it are the weak minded idealists who dream of libertine utopias.

The military is quite fine when it is allowed to do its job. We are the only people who need to worry about "handling it". The rest of America can go back to watching Tv and texting on their cellphones. Let us do our job and do it our way.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The thing you don't get is that they don't give a rats as$ if they die,

Yep, I can tell they don't give a rats. That's why they are hiding and running every chance they get. That's why they hide bombs instead of confronting the enemy. That's why they keep making videos telling us how they are going to destroy us.

Still think they don't give a rat's arse. Hell we been trying to help them out with their rat arse problem but have a hard time finding them to take us up on that offer.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Who calls us terrorists? The brain-washed, brain-dead jihadists who think they are fighting for Islam? They have no idea why they are fighting, other than they were taken in by imams and terror leaders- who are too cowardly to go on jihad themselves, and promised an afterlife better than their current lives. Blowing up markets with women and children and throwing acid in the faces of schoolgirls isn't fighting the enemy, or fighting for anything at all.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

According to journalist Lawrence Wright, the Nairobi operation was named after the Holy Kaaba in Mecca; the Dar es Salaam bombing was called Operation al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, but "neither had an obvious connection to the American embassies in Africa. Bin Laden initially said that the sites had been targeted because of the "invasion" of Somalia; then he described an American plan to partition Sudan, which he said was hatched in the embassy in Nairobi. He also told his followers that the genocide in Rwanda had been planned inside the two American embassies."

I like Osama's excuse ^^

Anyone who retaliates against American agression across the world is regarded as Al-Qaeda

The USS Cole was a military target

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Has America been Brainwashed

To all American Soldiers

A moment of silence for all the dead Jihadists

You will enjoy these threads, all the arguments, all the agony, its all there. Have a good read lol

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Hiding? If they gave a rats as$ they wouldn't fight the world's most powerful nations, stop dreaming

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

The only people in America who can't handle it are the weak minded idealists who dream of libertine utopias.

The military is quite fine when it is allowed to do its job. We are the only people who need to worry about "handling it". The rest of America can go back to watching Tv and texting on their cellphones. Let us do our job and do it our way.

Every American soldier that comes back, America cries since there are no morals. There is no means for the soldiers to fight. At least the Jihadists can say well hell they invaded our country, so if we die we die for the right cause. American soldiers are in foreign land, killing foreign people without any justification.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hiding? If they gave a rats as$ they wouldn't fight the world's most powerful nations, stop dreaming

Sad to see that this is the best you got to give. You said they don't care about dying and yet there is proof all around that they are playing hide and seek.

They do care about dying. Every now and then they find some brave soul to blow him/herself up, but other than that they choose to hide out and avoid what you say they aren't afraid to do.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So your trying to somehow justify the taking of innocent American sailor's lives by spinning some BS that Bin Laden said?

Your just as deluded as he is. If your United States citizen, you are a disgrace.

Regardless, I would humbly suggest taking your feet out of your mouth and putting them at one his training camps. Instead of defending his nonsense on the forums you can try defending it with boots on the ground.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

If I want to read terrorist propaganda, I'll browse MEMRI...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by oozyism

Sad to see that this is the best you got to give. You said they don't care about dying and yet there is proof all around that they are playing hide and seek.

They do care about dying. Every now and then they find some brave soul to blow him/herself up, but other than that they choose to hide out and avoid what you say they aren't afraid to do.

Stop ridiculing yourself, is this really a productive discussion. It is easy to turn it around and slap it against your face.

OK why do they play hide and seek? Because they want to be productive in the fight against the war machine. If they just go in and die, that is not called fighting.

Is that productive? What do you gain from that?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

No Justification?

Are lives of United States citizens and military personnel nothing to you? Their deaths are not enough for you?

You justify attacks on US citizens by the deaths of non citizens yet ignore the fact that non citizens caused the deaths of US citizens. Are you too blind to see the problem here.

This is a blood feud and it will not end until we eliminate the threat.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join