It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF is MS15?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ingo is factual and humorous, so
- it closely orbits the Sun
- it is large, round, maybe the size of a planet, and under gravity
also,
- we can't see it
There are only so many words beginning with M and S,
missing, spaceship, ...
and the number 15 ...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
::shaking head::

I'll give you a huge clue. You might think it's silly but other than this, I'm not expanding. It's not at all as serious as many might like to believe. Do a little searching on some of Ingo's "peers," professional or otherwise. Namely, Poul Anderson.

If you can't connect the dots as to why Ingo Swann was curious what was there... well.

If you want, you might also with to ask Don Ecker. He might shed a little light.
Years later and people still asking about this.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

So this is related to crop circles in some way ie Paul Anderson? Please elaborate as all I could find were snippets that did not cover this diagram.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
No, actually the Poul I am referring to was an author that was publishing works around the time that Ingo was around doing his thing, maybe just slightly prior. Ideas were put out there that increased interest in "I wonder what's out there on the other side of this, this, and this... popularized in certain media.

This is conjecture among a select group but seems to add up considering the concerns with "hidden" things, as well as anything that might be used during warfare. MS15 is was a just a public code. Later, when Ingo became involved in "researching" more information regarding the type of work he was being asked to do, he found some people's work more influential than others.

But again, to hear it from someone (who may be the last individual who truly "knows"), contact Don. He held a number of interviews on things like this.
edit on 2-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well, no one posted a response so I guess I can throw this out there then.

An asteroid exists named 2010 MS15. The question is whether or not this could be classified as a Potentially Hazardous Asteroid (PHA). But it is not watched or tracked but perhaps once a year, if even, at this point in time. Its minimum orbit intersection distance (MOID) is 2.3193 AU. Objects with an AU less than .05 are considered PHA.

Poul Anderson was a writer that Ingo was purportedly interested in regarding his works about space and even thermonuclear weapons. At that time, this was a major concern. So people started wondering about things they thought existed on "the other side" and so it went on. He looked at the other side of the moon, and then the other side of the sun.

Putting 2 and 2 together, it's safe to say that his drawing was a representation of another celestial body that apparently concerned him enough to put out there for others to investigate.

You will not find the above info anywhere on the net, other than in regards to technical info on the asteroid. I say this because at this point, you're free to believe what I'm telling you, or not.
edit on 3-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: spelling

edit on 3-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

Thank you for the info, I'll check it out. I guess no one really knows why he drew the diagram, but your info gives us a start to look into, thank you!

Note: I wish ATS would interview Ingo.
edit on 2/3/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Just found your thread.

I think MS15 could be-A black hole!!!! or sometimes it is called a Black Sun The Sun moves around it.

A book called 'Doomsday Ahead' tells us it is a Black hole and that is how I know what it is.

This has been kept a secret by ancient societies and now NASA. Black (black hole/sun) and white (Sol) tiles on Church floors.
Also called Doomsdragon by Kolbrin Bible.

Look on this video you can see the Black thing/hole/Sun in the Antarctic;

Hope you see this post.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Thank you for this information.
It's news to me.

I want to look deeper into this.

That sure looks like a black hole.

Interesting times indeed.

Atar

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I mean this respectfully, btw:

Try using a non-digital type of camera. You get those little black dots in the sun or light sources when the electronic chip inside is overloaded. I can't recall what this this called in the photography world... look into it though if you have the time. No black hole though, thankfully... =)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join