It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTF is MS15?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I was browsing around Ingo Swann's site, and I noticed the little graphic at the top. It appears to be a reference to our solar system, showing the order in which the planets orbit the sun. However, it shows this "extra" little thing oribiting closest to the Sun, and it has a label pointing to it with the name "MS15".

Here's the direct URL to the image

I did a search through ATS threads here, and didn't see anything about MS15, so I decided to start this thread.

Likewise, I did some Googling, and found a variety of references ot Ingo Swann and/or Remote viewing, but nothing about MS15 - other than people asking the same question I'm a now. WTF is MS15?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Just off the top of my head and looking at the site real quick, I'm guessing a space ship of some kind or Niburu.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I thought perhaps you had confused your number.
I thought this thread might be referring to MS-13.

MS-13 sounds pretty scary, too.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
the drawing looks like its orbiting the sun.

..from the looks of the website i wouldnt know either.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
If MS-15 is something that Ingo Swann remotely viewed and drew, and if he put it on his Website, perhaps Ingo Swann would be a better one to ask about it. It might be something specific to Swann's viewing, that hasn't gained general circulation yet. It might be a new discovery or something. If it hasn't made its way to Google, then chances are it is quite new.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Not meters/second; that would be about 370 ms.

Still looking!

k, I gave up lol
Hope you find out and let us know!

[edit on 4-10-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
i've never been any good on the planets thing but if im not mistaken earth is the third planet from the sun & notice how it has an X on it? maybe it is niburu & it's marked us because it's going to pass us & cause destruction?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I was flipping through the site earlier and came across this post;

Litle Black "Thing", page 1

I've put some images together about a black "thing" that I've been watching since 27.09.2009. -Lastone

Probably has little to nothing to do with the diagram you're questioning, but I found the likeness and timing of the two posts interesting.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ok, this just wierd. Here's a quote from that web site ...
Stereo Web-Site

Gravity wells could provide parking lots for spaceships
Date – July 14, 2009
Nature has provided five huge rest stops far out in space for the convenience of spacecraft traveling from Earth. Some NASA folks call them "parking lots" in space. They're unusual locations where gravity loses its pull and a spaceship can loiter, rather like a marble at the bottom of a cup, without using a lot of fuel. Three of them are 930,000 miles outside Earth's orbit. One is between the Earth and the sun, and another is hidden on the far side of the sun.

That's pretty much exactly what the drawing (that this whole thread started-about) is implying - that there is something out there in a stable orbit that is on the other side of the sun.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

have to ask , is there such a thing as the farside of the sun (i mean in the same context as a farside of the moon,) ?

wouldent we see it once a year ?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ok, maybe not that big a deal after-all. Looks like they're just talking about "Lagrange points". We've known about those for some time. Though it is interesting to see that the "Ahead" and "Behind" satellites are providing practical confirmation about their existence (as opposed to just a mathematical model).

[edit on 2009-10-4 by EnhancedInterrogator]

[edit on 2009-10-4 by EnhancedInterrogator]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

I thought perhaps you had confused your number.
I thought this thread might be referring to MS-13.

MS-13 sounds pretty scary, too.

That's what I thought too!

I was just about to make a similar post.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Hello Eveyone,
I was researching the same topic of MS15 on Swann's website and it got me to this thread.
I think this might be related to Valery Uvarov's Research and his explanations of a counter earth on our same orbit as explained in his book Pyramids.
The book can be downloaded here: www.iicufi.org...
His research on the pyramids also makes him infer that it is the inhabitants of this counter earth who also set up the moon as a satellite of earth to stabilize its orbit after it was hit by an asteroid. The stability of earth apparently is important for their stability as well.
All this is intersting. YOu might want to read up on Uvarov's work on the Tunguska phenomena as well.
By the way I am looking for most of Ingo Swann books. Has anyone got elinks for a download.
Thanks
Pinaki

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I really don't have anything constructive to contribute regarding MS15, as I was just reading this thread out of curiosity.

But it then occurred to me, why was this object designated with the code MS15 ?
What could the MS prefix represent ?
Does the 15 indicate that there may be other objects comprising a series e.g. MS1, MS2, MS3, ..., MS14, MS15, ...
Just seems illogical to me that he picked MS and 15 out of the air at random ... surely it must have significance ?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Here's a link to similar diagrams/equations, please read the first comment about equation #1, it could be related to this mystery.

Source: www.rense.com...

Important Response To Romanek's Equation

From The Library
[email protected]
IPN Communications
12-29-3

EQUATION 1:

Upper left corner is a "Matrix" with 2 external (Seed Key)inputs.

It is used to derive the next solution set. The equation for the solution set is "Mathematically Meaningless" but ... it reflects a geometric progression "Code" for selecting a desired condition from a random "Scatter Plot" indicated by the dots with one dot circled. This
is a "Similar" code set found in the Viterbi Algorithms used in modern cryptography. On each side of the vertical dashed line we see a "Mirrored Convergence" of two sets
of parabola indicating an "Asymptopic" condition (In phase by the direction of the arrows)the left condition being a frequency base of 2 while the right is a multiple of 2 (Frequency of 4 - which indicates "Harmonic" Coupling.

MEANING

Using the code set to select the desired item from the scatter plot - possibly an astral time demarcation (planet, star positions etc...), a coupling (Lenz effect) can occur a***** the date sensitive barrier represented by the vertical dashed line. The shortest distance between two points is a straight line = the circle with 2 points. This "Equivalency" reflects the curvature of Time and Space "Relative" to the distance between 2 known points (locations). The variance in baseline frequency on each side of the vertical dashed line indicates the "Asymptopic" concept of the barrier between 2 universes...Asymptopic being that "2 universes can approach but never "Converge".
Passage from one to the other is through the "Lentz like" Coupling (similar to that found in an ordinary transformer).

SUMMARY

This could be indicating a point of "Natural" convergence between our universe and another "Similar" universe. I believe the date and location are embedded in the "Code". It may be possible for a "Knowledgeable" intelligence to "Couple through" to our Time sphere at the specified location and date ... (in this concept, "Coupling Effect" is the heart and soul of "Worm Hole" theory).

Courtesy "The Library" in care of IPNcomm.org

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnhancedInterrogator

Likewise, I did some Googling, and found a variety of references ot Ingo Swann and/or Remote viewing, but nothing about MS15 - other than people asking the same question I'm a now. WTF is MS15?

They forgot to add Ceres in there after Mars so 1 questions their accuracy..

Be well

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Isn't Ceres considered by many to be a large asteroid?

Anyhow, come on people, has anyone heard of a probe or satellite designated MS15? And if so, why is it considered so important to Swann? What is it's mission?

Or is it some sort of convergence point? An anomaly of some sort?

I see that he drew it laying flat vs. how he drew the planets . . . why?
edit on 8/19/2011 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Ceres, formally 1 Ceres, is the largest asteroid and the only dwarf planet in the inner Solar System.[18][19][20] It was discovered on 1 January 1801 by Giuseppe Piazzi.[21] It is named after Cerēs, the Roman goddess of growing plants, the harvest, and motherly love.

With a diameter of about 950 km (590 mi), Ceres is by far the largest and most massive body in the asteroid belt, and contains about a third of the belt's total mass.[22][23] Observations have revealed that it is spherical, unlike the irregular shapes of smaller asteroids with lower gravity.[12] The Cererian surface is probably a mixture of water ice and various hydrated minerals such as carbonates and clays.[13] Ceres appears to be differentiated into a rocky core and ice mantle,[7] and may harbour an ocean of liquid water under its surface.[24][25]

From the Earth, the apparent magnitude of Ceres ranges from 6.7 to 9.3, and hence even at its brightest it is still too dim to be seen with the naked eye except under extremely dark skies.[14] On 27 September 2007, NASA launched the Dawn space probe to explore Vesta (2011–2012) and Ceres (2015).[26]

[color=cyan]
Or a dwarf planet

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Another possibility, perhaps MS15 was the remote viewing coordinates he was given to view, and when he did he ended up at the sun. Something odd must have been there for him to place it so prominently on his site and to show it as having an orbit. Any RVers out there who can check on this?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
*Bump* 'cause I'm really curious to find out what the diagram is showing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join