It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accurate Psychic, or Illuminati Insider?.... This Dude Predicted Swine Flu.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

We've all seen some traumatic events as of late. Whether it be never before thought possible actions by the US Govt., or continuing "seemingly" traumatic Earth changes; the doubts are fading quickly that something is "amiss". The amounts of u2u's, or emails from personal friends is evident to me; not to mention the increase in threads relaying what most would consider "super-natural" in nature. The feelings of things changing, or societal course correcting events, being near at hand are numerous.

I've been a long time reader of www.levi-tarot.co.uk... Long ago when he opened his site to the public was when I started reading. A good friend who is involved with World affairs, and travels often, turned me onto Levi. Actually had my friend not sent me the link; quite likely, I would have never given the site a second look. I am grateful to my friend for showing me the site.

The idea of everyone having a psychic sense about them isn't too far off for myself, and Levi says WE ALL have it. I cannot say that I've ever predicted anything, but I have had some strange dreams that seem to come true at times. Around 6 years ago I dreamed about the FEMA coffins, and floods. I've never told anyone this, as it's a moot point, and only would result in myself being ridiculed. In my dream the black coffins were stacked 20 feet high; I remember floating above the coffins, to see they stretched a very long way; they formed what I best could describe as city block type formations.

I've had other dreams, but I just don't quite know how to perceive, or delve deeper into them. Due to reading Levi's, and having some extraordinary dreams, I am now writing many down; as they are so vivid. Aside from trivial dreams; as most People, I feel that I do have a very perceptive "sixth sense". Usually my ability to read someone, or someone's "screed" prove accurate; as I am able to relay to my bride,"just watch". At some point my "feeling" usually manifests; as to my presumptive assumption about the Person.

I guess my interests in the metaphysical, have really started to grow because of my own personal experiences. Shoring that belief up, has been living in the lands of the once great, and still mysterious Maya Indians. Those People HEAVILY believed in the metaphysical, and beyond. I've visited less than I should, but many of the remains of their society would blow most People away; should they really comprehend the significance of what the Maya were involved with.

Most know, but I will elaborate a little. The Maya were experts with Time, and Space; as seen numerous places, and now by many People cashing in on the Maya Prophecies for 2012. You can look into that on Your own. What astounded myself in visiting the numerous, but not enough sites is that the Mayas studied: Space, Time, and ***Dimensions***. Yes, it freaked me out reading that at one of the sites, but it's the truth. The marker that had that printed was referring to three remnants of buildings; all in a row in front of the main temple/pyramind. All three were used in exploring concepts that today are barely being touched upon by Quantum Physics. Needless to say from actually seeing the temples, and ruins my mind is full of curiosity.

The Maya??? What happened to them? They as a civilization simply disappeared.

I'm sure the "flamer's" will rise to the occasion of debunking, but simply look at the predictions below. No one on this Earth is perfect, but some do different things a little closer to perfection than others. I would like to hear from the ATS community; as to how they view the accuracy of these predictions, or what they believe. Levi's site has really been taking off in hits, views, and reader's. It is similar to the increase here at ATS, and I believe it is due to People awakening from a long sleep of sorts. Of note, it is possible to read all of Levi's predictions at his site. They're a few years worth of predictions there, all the way to present. Many have happened. Levi waited until around March of this year to release the predictions for 2009; as many a psychic made their "coin" from Levi's. Now, there is even a Colombian "novelty" who might be taking a few; I guess time will tell.

Some of the predictions proven correct, and links showing such:

Bush Declares State Of Emergency - Martial Law?

The responsive crackdown on US citizens will shock the world. I am puzzled here. I see Police in black riot gear but also Police dressed like soldiers in combat gear. Maybe National Guard but I'm sure they are more connected to the Police than the Military. Does this make sense to anyone in America? Do you have a new kind of Military Police Section?

Maximum Alert: US troops now occupying America

USA Civil Unrest

When I first commented on the decline of America it was scoffed at. Yet since last September, most people began to realize that there could yet be a possibility when my Prediction began to take hold. I understand it is hard for anybody to accept that such a powerful and wealthy Superpower could fall in such a short time. It is also equally difficult to relate such a Prediction without the inevitable accusations of insanity. However, when the unthinkable comes to pass, even a cynical mind will not be so quick to judge the source in future... just in case the Prediction is not a mere lucky guess.

A Million, or More Rock Washington at Tea Party Protests

"The Aleutian Islands will rumble more to signal a warning of what is to come for Japan and Indonesia, Peru and Chile, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Russian and Chinese coasts.The most active will be the Indonesian zone which could possibly record the first 9 plus Pointer. June to September and October is the time to be alert. I have something big tied in with Jakarta during this period that could be of a devastating volcanic nature."

Dozens Dead in Indonesian Quake

"Philippines, Malaysia Quakes And Extreme Weather

Although I expect a large increase of seismic and volcanic activity in the Indonesian zone, you will see news of Malaysia and the Philippines experiencing the same. Both of these zones are connected to weather so expect news of worsening floods and mud slides besides tremors."

Plippine Flood Death Toll Rises
www.telegraph.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Earthquake s across Asia Pacific cause two disasters in under 24 hours

Dollar Declines, Rises - Crashes

Last year the Prediction of $2.00 to the GB Pound came within a hairs breadth before the US Dollar rallied. The comeback however was a mere illusion. The dollar is a spent force and I expect it to begin the final decline between April June with a complete crisis or crash of the currency between September, October. It may take a few more months for the dollar to become a basket currency and completely disappear to be replaced with the new secretly planned currency, the Amero Dollar.

updated, and expanded: Dr. Van de Meer predicts monetary collapse of US starting on September 30th

Okay the below predictions are what levi-tarot.co.uk/ stressed to look out for in the near future. There are others also pressing the near future that aren't related Natural Earth changes. I decided to add these, as there is seemingly mounting evidence towards them.

October - Japan... Get Ready.

October - California.. Series Of Big Rumbles But Not The Big One Yet.

October - Indonesian Zone... Expect Another.

Warning of bigger tremor to come
California Earthquake Swarm

I guess that's about all folks. I did write, and ask www.levi-tarot.co.uk... permission before posting this, and I do plan on posting more of the fulfilled predictions here.

Now, I am really curious to know what the general mood is with the ATS community here, regarding this topic........... Look forward to comments.

Peace in the resistance,

Sancho

ps. My money is on a very accurate psychic

[edit on 4-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

[edit on 4-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
You have much insight to what is going on. I am starting to feel the same as you about many things, and my own metaphysical interests came out of nowhere.

I can't explain why my interest in this went from 0-100 in the beginning of 2009, and how the research path seemed guided, and gave me those tinglies every time I connected a piece of the puzzle.

I do feel from time to time that the population of earth is being spoonfed destruction scenarios, and it may have links to what we call the "truth".

I'm starting to get a tad nervous myself.

Ode to Sancho,
"S&F for you"

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I understand perfectly what you are saying in the OP. If you , the reader can't, here is the short version.

We are being given these prophecies for a reason, the agenda being chaos. The more we fear them, without understanding the true meaning, gives our energy to these things to manifest into our reality.

Art imitates life, imitates art, et cetera.

All I'm trying to say here is you might be right sancho, maybe we are being prepared for chaos.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

I can't explain why my interest in this went from 0-100 in the beginning of 2009, and how the research path seemed guided, and gave me those tinglies every time I connected a piece of the puzzle.

I would like to hear exactly how, or what was the catalyst for Your spiked interest? What Your explaining, at least from what I'm reading, is that Your parallel thinking skills are becoming more evident to yourself.

When I say parallel thinking skills; I mean more, or less thinking outside of the box.

I do feel from time to time that the population of earth is being spoonfed destruction scenarios, and it may have links to what we call the "truth".

I don't feel it from time to time, but everyday I turn on the TV is when I not only feel, but see the MSM telling me the sky is falling.

It is Imho the real necessity of the dark entities of the NWO needing to keep the fear up; so as to restrain People into a negative fearful thought pattern.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Funny you should ask, I had this whole post edited into that last reply but I took it out as to not derail the thread.

The premise of the post was a thread about DEBT REVOLT, as many of you might have read some of that thread.

Originally posted by sticky

Originally posted by xx

Originally posted by sticky
reply to post by xx

There isn't anything we can do about the collapse. It is going to happen. I know that everyone doesn't believe everything I do about what's going on in the world around us. My beliefs aren't dependent on yours, thank goodness

I suggest you dig for truth. It is very liberating.

And yes, even this is connected to it.

Please, enlighten us with this truth you mentioned.

I am well aware that we cannot do anything about the collapse. But that doesn't mean we, the common citizen, are dismissed from the moral obligation to do what is right.

You expressed a gladness that your beliefs aren't dependent on mine. Well I have to express a gladness that my moral compass isn't dependent on yours. It is my belief that credit cards and debt are terrible things that has allowed me to stay away from both for my entire life. I am very careful, responsible, and frugal with my money, and I only spend the money that I possess or, on the two occasions I did have loans, I was very very cautious in determining whether or not I'd even be able to pay them off within a year. Right now I can say without a doubt that my wary view of credit, along with my high level of responsibility in spending my own money, have proven to be well worth it. I've been out of work for almost a year now and still have plenty of money set aside to continue living the way I have been since I began living on my own in the "real world". So I fail to see how my beliefs, my being responsible, and my distaste for debt and credit are somehow wrong if they've helped me to stay out of financial trouble.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, Sticky. I respect you and your beliefs, whatever they might be. But just try to realize that perhaps there are other views which might make sense as well.
Whatever the case, I do agree that the credit industry needs a good kick in the crotch, and then a couple hard cracks to the back of the head while doubled over in pain. My way to keep em dissatisfied is not to use credit, while yours happens to be much different. Nothing wrong with that.

The truth is that, 2012 was known to ancient man as the dawning of a new age of human consciouness evolution.

Your religions have been hijacked, since their conceptions. This has created religious slavery. (the ideas teach you, you are less then god, and a sinner and that you must worship god or you will go to hell. this isn't the message Jesus was trying to preach, and it is obvious in his words)

America was founded by the same hijackers, to create the global superpower, monetary haven, and to bring about the NWO. (the NWO is an idea, total planet control)

Over the next few years, there will be more destruction on earth then ever in all of history. No, the world is not going to end on this date, and further investigation clearly disproves all the history channel hype about 2012. However, the reallity that collective consciousness manifests, will be the ultimate decider on what happens after that.

I really could go into each one much more precisely, but so many of you think people like myself are wacko, but wont actually starting looking for the connections yourself.

1 year ago today, had I met myself on the street, I would have thought I was insane too. Realization is amazingly liberating.

-------

To add my own history. I started to wonder to myself about the path of "civilized" man on earth. This began at about age 12 and I began to question why we were taught and even thought we were more civilized then any other ancient people. It was a gut feeling I had, it didn't make sense to me. Who is the judge of what is civilized? Even at this age, I had felt that even animials and the harmony they had with earth seemed more civilized to me then learning about the crusades. Man was out of place here, I surmised.

When I was about 19, I had some interesting feelings about the world, the universe and reality. I was a devout atheist, leading up to this point in my life, and I would argue with anyone about it. Things just didn't seem to add up about god.

around 2002, I stopped paying taxes. I don't know what made me make this crazy decision. I started claiming 6,7,8,9 on all my W-4's and never thinking twice about any possible ramifications. Stupid... right?

2006 I had another horrible feeling about my former home. Ventura, California. I had to leave that place, and it was for my safety to do so.

Feburary 2009, just before I was laid off from my job, A hot topic at the smoking table during break was about these history channel episodes and some Mayan calendar thing and the date 2012.

One night in early March, I did a google search "2012". My life has now been forever changed. 12 hours a day since that night, I have researched everything I was taught, looked at both sides and formed an opinion

The feelings in my heart, my subconcious mind, and my soul had led me to this point. What I ended up finding, mirrored nearly exactly everything I previously thought I had made up myself.

I now attempt to improve myself everyday, in the only way that matters, internally. The purpose of life has been uncovered. This is why many of us are going crazy trying to spread the information.

I'd also like to add that Nassim Haramein had much to do with the final piece of the puzzle that led me to enlightment. Checking up on modern physics after hearing what he had to say, completely sealed the deal.

So, this is the truth, that you aren't supposed to know. When you die, the law of conservation of energy exists, it is transfered, to your spirit, and another journey begins. Thus, making development of it, the purpose of life.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by sticky]

Rereading this, I'd love to add another few thousand words to make it clearer.. about what I actually found. Another time, perhaps.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by sticky]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I'm thinking that most of what this guy said was stuff you could figure out from reading about geology, weather, and the news. Unrest in the US? Ever since Obama was elected, there has been unrest. Also before that, come to think of it. Obama getting assassinated? *I've* been worried about that ever since Obama announced his candidacy. Earthquakes in the most earthquake-prone areas of the world? Good chance of it. Financial problems? Ever since Bush W took office. Israel attacking Iran? Well, it didn't happen when he said it would, but *everyone* is thinking it could happen.

I actually believe in psychic phenomena, but I'm not seeing much here besides common sense and a good grasp of current events. The only prediction that seems even mildly risky is the one about gold selling for $1800 per ounce. Maybe...

Now, the thing is, this Levi guy makes his money by doing Tarot readings. People go to readers for a variety of reasons. Sometimes it's for amusement - just for fun. But quite often they go to seek answers to urgent questions. Will we make it through this economy? Will I survive the tumor? Is there going to be a war? And so on. If you make scary predictions on your Website, you may get people to sign up for a reading. "There's scary times coming. How will *I* do?" - that sort of thing. Not saying Levi is doing this, but it's a possibility. How many readings do you think he'd wind up doing, if his prophecies were of peace, prosperity, and good times?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

I actually enjoyed reading all of that. Sounds like You've got Your head, and Heart in the right place
I would write more, but what You wrote is right on the money. Your a Free-Man on the land!!!

reply to post by chiron613

Common sense? The man made these predictions before they were "common sense". What he predicted was incredible. He even predicted SWINE FLU.

New Deadly Virus Threat

For human sickness we will see both old and new virus strains appear. (Allegedly)

Alternatively this could be a new strain of an old virus. It will be around for a while but will not make mainstream media until March/June onwards when it suddenly becomes widespread. Not many who contract this disease will survive. I feel it will start in Asia or the East but quickly spread to the West especially Europe. Although it will have a scientific name at first, (example= AB140) it will eventually have a public name that could contain any or all of the letters ''S'' - ''I'' or ''U'' within the name.

There is something suspicious about the whole thing and I believe the outbreaks will be started on purpose similar to the myriad of livestock disease outbreaks in the UK and Europe last year, non of which were remotely believable. Could they have been a test run for human spread diseases?

"S" "I", or "U" is what was predicted. Now it is a prediction like a **GUESS** S-w-I-ne Fl-U...........Now that seems fairly accurate. Who would have taken that as common since??? Also, not trying to "down" on You, but not too many People who were giving their "common sense" when these predictions were released even came close to this.........Meaning they would have said he is as loony as a fruit cake.

Vatican Scandal

Rarely does any news leak from the secretive Vatican but this year it will. The present Pope is not what he seems and will cause more upsets to other religions especially Muslims. He has some kind of agenda and a power struggle within the Vatican will result in scandal. The church in general will become more splintered because of events which will come to light. Time to realize that the Church is not what it seems either. The mystery still remains why the Vatican is trying to destroy and discredit other religions.

Vatican teaching Hezbollah how to kill Jews, says pamphlet for IDF troops
www.haaretz.com...

The Pope and the cardinals of the Vatican help organize tours of Auschwitz for Hezbollah members to teach them how to wipe out Jews, according to a booklet being distributed to Israel Defense Forces soldiers.

Officials encouraging the booklet's distribution include senior officers, such as Lt. Col. Tamir Shalom, the commander of the Nahshon Battalion of the Kfir Brigade.

Maybe the prediction was off, and maybe it wasn't, but the *****Vatican****** did undoubtedly "UPSET" another religion.

What say You?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I read the blog you linked to, and I share a lot of his opinions. It will get worse in the coming years. Im actually excited about it because the current system is not sustainable, most people are not happy living in a hamster wheel and the future looks very bleak. The system crash is necessary.

Im surprised not everybody feels the same way as I do when looking at the planet. How can anyone think we are doing good on this planet? Thats a mystery to me.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I dont really know what to say here.

The only thing I really have to say is thanks for the info.

I joined up not long ago after a dream and all I can say is a 'weird experience'.

Spent a little time reading. Some articles interest me and some don't.

The answer was already there for me. I just needed it confirmed.

Thank You. At least I can be assured that I'm not going queer(er)!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Hey thanks for Your opinion. It takes finding the links for the particular predictions to have any relevance of truth, but it is surreal to see predictions that come true. For sure the predictions aren't wam, and fuzzy, but I'd rather have the truth

reply to post by MissMegs

What You say here makes an excellent point. Many people will turn off their minds, and abilities to perceive information based off differences of preconceived ideologies between oneself, and that of any author, or source of information.

Point is there are things which We may not all agree with, but something can always be learned; depending on how it is perceived.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I read the guy and he's been spot on most of the time. I'm not sure what to think he is. He may be a little of both an insider and a psychic. You never know.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Hi Sun,

So far the responses have been overall positive in nature. I am curious as to what other members opinions, and thoughts are. The above predictions are spot on, and they were made when it wasn't common sense, but ridiculed. Thanks for your opinion.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

What You say here makes an excellent point. Many people will turn off their minds, and abilities to perceive information based off differences of preconceived ideologies between oneself, and that of any author, or source of information.

Point is there are things which We may not all agree with, but something can always be learned; depending on how it is perceived.

Should have expanded the no interest a bit. At the moment I have been reading everything I can find.

Its a hard thing to explain, but there are articles / items that are an attraction, and other that I read hit me personally and deeply somewhere.

Other ones I read and just know that they arent a part of the big picture, I find them interesting.

All hard to explain, still trying to get my head around it.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by MissMegs]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Sure, I hear where Your coming from. I would say the mass majority of information on the Net can be misleading, and quite possibly on purpose. That being said, Look at all the information. You only have to take what resonates in Your Heart, and simply leave the rest................ This approach taps into something called Critical Thinking Skills.

The Govt. has tried, and continues to try, making us forget how to think, and weigh out different issues on Our own.

They say, "Only listen to us, and who We say, as we are the voice of truth"..........Well, We all know that is now the real LIE; as with wading through the Internet We can see how the truth is the biggest threat to the lie.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There are ads on Oz tv every night advising people to get their babies, kids, old people etc vaccinated against swine flu. They say they have enough vac for everyone and that it is free.

People have also been complaining about a metallic like taste in their coca-cola. Feel like I can't buy anything these days without worrying what they have put in it.

top topics

join