It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there so much Jew Hating on ATS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
reply to post by finemanm

Oh just for the sake of typing it again.

There is a lot of CRITICIZING of Israel in here. That is not the same thing as racism. Pointing out the facts is not racism. Declaring that you do not agree or like what Israel does is not racism. Wishing that all people had a free and peaceful life is not racism.

The label "Anti-Semetic" and racist gets thrown around WAAAAY too much.

I take it your wish for everyone to have a free and peaceful life applies to everyone.............................except Israel of course. And if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a freakin' duck.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by December_Rain

I know it's hard for you to accept the truth but it's high time you face it. The below statements are racist against muslims. The OP couldn't even produce a single link which says about jew hating on ATS, I however have posted some of the racist comments by you, a racist who calls other racist without knowing what it means.

Originally posted by December_Rain
Oh and while we are talking about racism here, please tell me how is this not racist?
Source:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me see if I have this right.

Some guy named Mohammed - says Israel is the most destabilizing force in the Middle East?

Surprise, surprise, surprise.

--------------

Well, Europe thought that very same thing until October the 10, 732 AD.

Not to say that Europe will not have a heavy Muslim population, and certainly not to say that one day they'll pay a bloody, bloody price for it.

It's like having a nest of vipers against your house, and you keep feeding them.

The last time Islam began their spread, the fighting lasted for 150 years.

Have a feeling it won't be that long this next time around.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by dooper]

www.abovetopsecret.com...
-------------------

reply to post by newworld

Islam takes over America, you won't have a choice.

By then, it will be far too late.

Kind of like cancer.

------------------------

If any of you are ignorant as to think Islam is tolerant, just take your ass to Saudi Arabia, and tell them you want to build a church in the country.

Or even better, don't say anything, and just put one up!

You will die.

Absolutely, positively.

And some of you think it doesn't make a difference . . .

Now here is my proof of disinfo. agents throwing Jew racist cards who themselves are racist, what's your proof of racism on ATS? Please post some links here.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by December_Rain]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

More original thinking, I see.

Was there anything in particular you wanted to contribute to the post?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Yep that there is muslim hating by people & disinfo agents for eg. JIDF under pretext of Iran and middle-east rather than jew hating on ATS.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
One can take any statement made in an ongoing thread, and if you aren't provided the context of the response - it's pretty much deceptive.

I have no problem countering many Muslim claims, especially when I hear how Israel has "attacked" their neighbors, when any history book will clearly indicate the exact opposite.

I have no problem pointing out Europe's problems with the growing demands of their increasing Muslim population, and going one further, I seek information on the activities of many of the Mosques in Europe, their "visiting" speakers, their literature, on and on.

The topic here is Jew Hating, something that's been going on since time began.

Odd, but according to the texts, 'ole Satan was trying to destroy the Jews to prevent the birth of the Messiah. Then, since the Jews were promised a return (after the Roman destruction) to their land, never to be displaced ever again, it's been suggested that Satan has done everything possible to prevent this promise from being kept.

According to the texts, God promises Jews they will get their land back, that they will become a nation in one day, and that they'll never, ever lose it again.

I just like the odds with the Israeli's.

A fault of mine.

The other guys don't have the percentages.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by dooper]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The Israelis dispossessed people of their homes on the basis of some supposed God given right to that territory. And now they are pleading a right to defend themselves. But why are they having to defend themselves eh? Well my friends, if a bunch of strangers took your home off you and coralled you into a territory, you might be tempted to lob the odd rocket across.
Israel has been found guilty of war crimes - yes yes - along with the Palestinians. But they persist with their holier than thou attitude. The so called settlers are just as guilty as the lot of them. Religious dogma is a great evil and the whole State of Israel affair is an evil and a blemish on the earth. If this is God's chosen people, I want nothing of that God.
And no this is not an anti Jew post. Fortunately some of us know the difference. And thank God many Jewish people have the wisdom and the guts to say 'not in their name'.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Good thing I have no likes for any story books.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Originally posted by mkross1983
reply to post by finemanm

Oh just for the sake of typing it again.

There is a lot of CRITICIZING of Israel in here. That is not the same thing as racism. Pointing out the facts is not racism. Declaring that you do not agree or like what Israel does is not racism. Wishing that all people had a free and peaceful life is not racism.

The label "Anti-Semetic" and racist gets thrown around WAAAAY too much.

I take it your wish for everyone to have a free and peaceful life applies to everyone.............................except Israel of course. And if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a freakin' duck.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Bombeni]

Don't even think about trying to put a slant on what I said.

Read the rest of my posts, you have no right to accuse so don't.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I'm so proud i cried a little because the jewish people saw this was bull....as everyone knows arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics.....even if you win you are still retarded
www.thejidf.org...

[edit on 8-10-2009 by rationaluser]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rationaluser

Very very true. I think dooper might have been internet arguing too long.

The funny thing about people is that righteous indignation has no limits.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
reply to post by Archon_Adept

I posted the thread about Hamas banning women from riding motorcycles.

I also posted a thread about how Hamas is going about enforcing strict Islam in Gaza.

These are news stories.

I think Hamas, the militant / political organisation, are criminals, and my government lists them as a terrorist group. I think they're a bunch of thieves and murderers with no respect for human life or property. They are only interested in power and control, and they are using Islam to exert that control.

I make no judgement about Palestinians on the whole, or Islam, however I think that political Islam is dangerous to Western values, democracy and security. I think you'll find that the vast majority of people, including my government, agrees with me.

So please explain how any of this is hate speech?

I masterful rendition of the pot calling the kettle black.
(black being just a color)

[edit on 8-10-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Imo there does appear to be many anti Israel threads, yet other suffering going on in the world such as displaced people from Sudan and Darfur as well as the genocide seems to go unoticed. Where are the voices against the Chinese oppression of Tibet? No mention of Mugabwee, yet Israeli threads rear their heads time and time again.

A few weeks ago there was scaremongering about Israel attacking Iran, this week we have Israeli camps full of Palastinians, yet not a mention of Hamas murdering anyone who opposes them.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
After thousands of years of being bullied, persecuted in the worst ways possible, being kicked out of their homes and countries, and being a scapegoat for for every wrong in the world for centuries, and now, having their own country, surounded by enemies, you had better believe these guys are going to react when pushed! And also do not be surprised that along with the former comes a nuclear arsonal and a very well equipt military!

I do not support everything my jewish bretheren do, including persecuting Messianic (christian) jews like myself, but you cannot blame them for the defensive attitude after literally 2500 years of occupation, disporia, genocide, percecution and on and on............

And as for the palistinians? The israelis have bent over backwards for them in terms of offering medicare, citizenship, jobs, and even to the point of yet again, thousands of jews being displaced from their own homes in gaza, from townships they built up with the sweat of their brows, in a place that was just a wasteland before they arrived. And what did the palistinians do? They wreck the place, burnt places down, and started to daily fire on israel to provoke them... It worked! They have only themselves to blame!

And finally, there is no difference to be being an israeli or a jew. And on that, a zionist too, because to be a zionist is to love israel; jewish nationalism. Other people have turned zionism into a worldwide conspiracy when it isnt. Well not for true jews.

Be honest then
Do you a support a Marxist, Leninist, communist Israel that has and never had a care for a real Jewish person?
Like those Zionist that fled Germany and Russia while all their tricked supporters were left to
the devices of their enemies in payment for their sins?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
As a child my Ma decided we needed to be Jewish. Religious like, can't change my roots, sorry. So we did. Met a lot of good people, met a lot of jerks. same as anywhere else. I'm not a practicing Jew anymore. Just not interested. I was asked about it by a Jewish gal married to a friend of mine. I really had to think about it. Boils down to I just don't want to deal with the constant labels of Goyim and Gentiles that are casually thrown about. The looking down on other than Jews with pity. Its not all of the Jews that do it. But enough to leave a smattering of distaste in my day to day interactions. As I don't see it now is fine, just one less thing of discrimination to deal with. There's a bit more to it than that. But that is the crux of it. The constant striving among the orthodox to keep separate. My Jewish friends were often asking about why I would go visit or play with nonjews, as though I wasn't really Jewish. Or doing something wrong or something.

Ooo almost forgot. After many years of nonpractice. I got invited over to a couple hannukah parties. One gals husband derisively asked me if I was getting in my Jewish fix or something. He seemed very displeased I was there. Of course being the smartass I was ...I told him yea, glad your wife invited me. Never messed with em since. Nor do I want to.

Am I antisemitic? Nah. Just disinterested, disenfranchized, and done with it.
Don't know if that gives you a perspective on how it is for the Goyim, but there ya go.

PG

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I have no problem with folks laughing and yukking it up at what I stated.

Odd though, things are occurring just as prophesied millennia ago.

Who would have ever thought, for thousands and hundreds of years that Israel would once again become a nation - as prophecied - in ONE DAY.

And those spectacular victories against vastly superior numbers in order to retain that land?

Yeah. Right.

Just luck.

Four times.

And not only did they survive, they grew.

Hate them all you want.

They're not going anywhere.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
Why are Jews hated by so many all over the world, including on ATS?

The Jewish people seem to be cursed with a legacy of hatred, a hatred so intense that history attempted to exterminate them, and the present wishes to rewrite that history.

It seems that anyone born of non-Jewish bloodline carries a genetic predisposition to hate Jews. The ability to be antisemitic could be in your genetic code. Perhaps not all will have these feelings about Jews, but too many do.

What the world sees as Israeli/Jewish evil against Palestinians is in fact self defense and a fight for survival in this world among us, and them... But again many will fail to see it that way, so the core of the problem must be genetic.

This world and future history are once again plotting on the extermination of the Jews, and to rob them of their extremely tiny strip of land they fight to call their own homeland. When Israel is no more for Jews, will the world cease to hate them?

When Israel is forever in the control of an Arab regime and the radioactive dust of future wars has settled will humanity then let go the hatred for the Jew?

Or will history blame the Jews for those wars?

Don't answer that, no need, you ALL already know how this story ends.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by Walkswithfish]

Trust me on this.
If the Israelis left the middle east for parts unknown, for whatever reason, during the Crusades or whenever they left----- they became guests in the established non Jewish places they were accepted in and nourished. History undeniably records their political infiltrative tactics in Spain, France, Germany and Russia. And more recently in North America South America, Mexico, South Africa and Australia to name a few locations,
They some how manifested themselves into a separate race to boot during this phenomenal process.
There is such a normal genetic mix of blood amongst the world populations. The variations of that-- are for those that have chosen not to breed out of their culture or their (race). Most of those Jewish folks were left behind as the affluent amongst them fled when the areas they tried to over power rejected their assault upon them. To cry FOUL this day, and age is just another Marxist tactic.
The Jewish folks that have found peace and happiness in the embrace of their adoptive homelands by and large reject the arrogance of Israel.
No country or people will tolerate an invading iron fist.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
There should be a special section for all the anti-Jewish, anti-Israeli threads.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that, while this is a very touchy subject for some, we have to remain civil in our discourse.

The topic of the thread is "Why is there so much Jew Hating on ATS". With this in mind, please remember to not target your fellow members, and speak only about the topic in regards to it, and not specific members.

Posts not adhering to these rules are subject to action from Staff.

TheBorg
Forum Member and Moderator

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Hate them all you want.

They're not going anywhere.

That is what we said about the Soviets.

...Right up until the whole thing collapsed.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
There is a lot of Christian hating as well, plus a lot of Muslim hating.

There is a lot of hating in general, which is a sad indictment of humanity.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join