It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAMP FEMA: AMERICAN LOCKDOWN - New Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
as some are may be aware this was released a few weeks ago

Recent legislation attempting to legitimize the use of internment camps to detain U.S. citizens in the event of an uprising or civil unrest has many people asking what nation they live in.

In a country born out of political dissent, we watch our leaders in Washington slowly pass bills that label ordinary Americans as thought criminals and potential domestic terrorists for simply questioning the actions of their government. We see third party candidates and their impassioned supporters listed in secret government reports that call their allegiance into question and brand them as fanatics and extremists.

Senate committee hearings and official FBI documents further illustrate the mindset of our elected officials as they classify homeschoolers, gun rights activists and anti-abortionists as threats against the existing social and political order; by default creating an entire nation of radicals and revolutionaries - where everyone is a suspect… equally guilty until proven otherwise.

How has our government shown that they will deal with these people? The same way as every other totalitarian regime throughout history - marginalize their activities then lock them up. Prisons are being built; internment camps constructed and laws passed that deal severely with anyone who dares to step out of line or ask too many questions.

Who are the potential domestic terrorists that will end up in these camps? Read the documentation for yourself and hear what our experts have to say. States rights take a front row seat in this new political thriller that is guaranteed to send shivers up your spine. Find out where the true power of the people rests in halting these treasonous activities NOW! View the Camp FEMA guest list.

www.campfema.com...

i watched this last night and it is quite informative, definitely connects a lot of dots

it can be found on this channel however the first 2 parts have been pulled by youtube, you may be able to find it somewhere else it is possible

enjoy

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

What nation are we living in? The obamanation, where the redistribution of

wealth is constantly on the agenda. Can you say Robinhood ^Y^

[edit on 4-10-2009 by amari]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I wasn't aware of this video, thanks.
If there wasn't any truth to it like so many on ats believe why would youtube pull the videos?

Many people on here don't believe they exist, because they haven't seen pictures to document them, or any real evidence.

I believe they exist, and I spoke with someone who works for FEMA.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
i pay attention to nothing associated with alex jones.... sorry but he is up to nothing but twisting facts and fear mongering to get attention.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I agree. I too stopped paying attention to AJ, but I might consider watching this video.

top topics

join