It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real reason Obama went to Copenhagan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I find it interesting that Obama was the first president to go and promote the US for the Olympics.... I always thought that they appointed a person from each country to do this. SO why the intervention?? I obsessively didn't seem to matter. Is there any actually news feeds of him orating to the Olympic committee? Or was it just a hey the prez will be here for this amount of time thing. Who could he be seeing and networking with?? I would like to get some opps on this. Personally I find it just too odd we go from one extreme ( bush) to another (obama). Maybe they where discussing the new EU deal going on.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blackpheonix

Well if you look at whatdoesitmean.com she has something written about it but nobody here, myself included, take her as being a credible source but I like to read her stuff anyways.

EDIT: For Spelling, it's late.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by mkross1983]

[edit on 3-10-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I find it interesting but how could a reporter get to a "super secret" meeting between the prez and putin? lol But it does stir up images of plausible things to come.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
anybody....??

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Well the whole thing was televised in Denmark, from he arrived to he left. Even the meeting with our Primeminister was taped. Nothing unregulated going on. The Olympics is a great deal finansially, and therefor a great interrest for Obama and the USA.

The only thing i see as a conspiracy is the fact that all attention that day was on Obama and Oprah, instead of on the election of the Lisbon Treaty.
There was 23 hours of footage of the Olympics and 5 min of the Lisbon Treaty election.
A treaty that is so importent for the whole of Europes future, and only 5 min footage...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
There were some photos of his trip to Copenhagen posted at Cryptome, to show the security he had.

You might find something in it, they are very detailed.

cryptome.info...

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
He was over there to swing his ego around and to waste tax payers money on the trip that's all, like so many of his other great ideas this one too back fired and ended up costing the country money. He should of just appointed a olympic czar.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by blackpheonix

Obama jumps when Queen LaOprah speaks...

Ummmmmmmmmm.... 2nd line.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
my gosh, you guys are assuming a lot.... who stated Obama had to be the carrier.... here look at me in Denmark.... dont pay attention to the suitcases of cash, and lord forbid you following the Presidential Limo..
however, I believe - he went there just for PR reasons... See everyone on earth... America was unsuccessful ... they are no longer in power....
which is a very bad assumption.... if the people of the world assume it.

new topics

top topics

join