It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Hi, I'm @£$%^$% Angry!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have to introduce myself, i read too much and talk too little but I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got home from work ... watch the news as usual. I'm English, for the record.

Watched BBC news 24, and have just absolutely lost my mind with anger, I'm %%%%%% arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I remember the days of coverage leading up to Ireland's "no Vote" ... it was inescapable, according to the MSM this was the most important thing ever.

After watching the "Headlines" today ... Gordan Brown agrees to a debate, A Paedo's husband thinks she's a bitch and people are still buried in rubble .... we got "and finally" (a spot usually reserved for fat dogs and talking parrots) "Irish Vote Yes .. here's the weather"

I don't care about replies, stars, flags etc ....... I just needed to say -

ARRRRGGFGGGHHHHHH WTF!!!!!!!!!!! If we're so stupid to take this S£££££ we deserve it!!!


Nice to meet you all.




posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by uberbone
 


Hi Uber,
what can I say: The media suck.
Reminds me of that crap that was on the video screens in all government appartments in Orwells 1984.
The 'news' here in Australia, I will warrant, is just as bad.
In half an hour of news there is 15 minutes of crap, 5 minutes of sport, and 10 minutes of adverts.
.....And that is apparently the most important stuff that happens during the day. Sickening.
Anyway, pleased to meet you- this site is sometimes just as futile- yet at least you'll get a chance to have a say ( in most cases).
Cheers Mate.



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Reply to post by uberbone
 


Of the dark side anger is. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.



 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hi peeps,

I'm not at all new to ATS, lurk everyday for years, comment rarely.

I don't believe in hate - I'm a lover ... but goddamnit!!!!! grrrrr



oh, I know this site can be just as futile ... I wrote in the swine flu thread ... paraphrase "ATSers bs about Mandatory vaccines" - actually put some effort into a decent post ... completely ignored by people measuring eachothers schlongs ....
Np though thats ok...

[edit on 3-10-2009 by uberbone]

[edit on 3-10-2009 by uberbone]



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
hello and welcome to ATS angry person!
hope you enjoy your stay in here and contribute as much as possible to the site. i'll look forward to a debate/conversation with you in these boards



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by newworld
 


Hi hello


I'm usually the least angry person, and I will contribute from now on ... reason is my way - but wth ... i guess its ok for me to have "burst in" shouting

lol peace
Uber



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by uberbone
 


Yes. Its funny sometimes, you can spend quite a while on preparing a thread or a post, yet it goes under the radar, amid all the other stuff going on.
I'm sure there's been a few of us on here that have experienced that more than once!
And also; yes there is plenty of measuring as well.



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by uberbone
 


Yes. Its funny sometimes, you can spend quite a while on preparing a thread or a post, yet it goes under the radar, amid all the other stuff going on.
I'm sure there's been a few of us on here that have experienced that more than once!
And also; yes there is plenty of measuring as well.


the worst is when you spend an hour looking for evidence and links backing up your claims, and then be dismissed as a fanatic and being told "you don't know what you are talking about."
that right there makes my blood boil, when i spread reliable info and then be automatically dismissed.



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberbone
I have to introduce myself, i read too much and talk too little but I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got home from work ... watch the news as usual. I'm English, for the record.

Watched BBC news 24, and have just absolutely lost my mind with anger, I'm %%%%%% arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I remember the days of coverage leading up to Ireland's "no Vote" ... it was inescapable, according to the MSM this was the most important thing ever.

After watching the "Headlines" today ... Gordan Brown agrees to a debate, A Paedo's husband thinks she's a bitch and people are still buried in rubble .... we got "and finally" (a spot usually reserved for fat dogs and talking parrots) "Irish Vote Yes .. here's the weather"

I don't care about replies, stars, flags etc ....... I just needed to say -

ARRRRGGFGGGHHHHHH WTF!!!!!!!!!!! If we're so stupid to take this S£££££ we deserve it!!!


Nice to meet you all.


lol, how do you really feel?

It was a little hard to read your post but I get that you're upset about the Lisbon Treaty. I can understand that.



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by newworld
 


LOL. Yeah one of my faves is when you research a thread, word it eloquently, and are then told "there was another thread on that same topic, back in......blah blah blah."
The moderators chastise you for this, then low and behold someone produces another thread the day after you abort yours and gets heaps of hits!!! WTF



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by uberbone
 


Hello Mr. Englishman. Many of us are pissed. Im in the US and I am about as pissed off as nuetard rabbit. Not only at the media but the Government, and sometimes society. There is a lot going on in the world today that merrits anger. It is healthy to be angry, it often motivates action. Good to meet you and be thamkful you have a job to come home from.... See ya round'.



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
But but ....but....Aniston has a baby bump!

Surely that's WAY more important.


The Fifth Estate sold their lot for a profit and went to live out the rest of their lives in Bermuda.



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It's good to be angry, and as I'm sure someone'll point out, we have a forum for when you just can't take it anymore.

Rant



posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mkross1983
 


Hi


Yes, I consider myself eloquent most of the time, but last night I was incensed!

Not over the Lisbon Treaty per se. Sure, I don't like being dragged into a global state - it's the blatant media smoke and mirrors that got me.

Anyway, thanks for moving this thread to an appropriate spot - I started it in introductions (because I had to) ... what a way to introduce myself!!

mad as a fish lol



posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by uberbone
 





mad as a fish


I for one take offense to that. NEVER have I net an angry, or mentally unbalanced fish....ok, well there was that ONE time, but still.




But really...I think you can go ahead and feel your human emotions and leave my fish brothers out of this.



posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Reply to post by uberbone
 


Of the dark side anger is. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.



 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



True. OP, take a deep cleansing breath. And may the Force be with you.

Don't be:


Be:



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   


I'm there



posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
irish vote yes,

here comes the eu presidency

and the NAU will follow...

sheesh this is bad....



new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join