It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Dr. Jonathan Reed LINK: Documentary MAY 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
are we to take their word for EVERYTHING? It's all hearsay as it's called - therefore (to me) not credible for me to walk away and say "yes, absolutely true."

Exactly the same can be said for Rutter, but you will try to defend this case no matter what

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aspie

Originally posted by kshaund
are we to take their word for EVERYTHING? It's all hearsay as it's called - therefore (to me) not credible for me to walk away and say "yes, absolutely true."

Exactly the same can be said for Rutter, but you will try to defend this case no matter what

No, what I've said about Rutter is I am open that it is true as it has not been debunked to my satisfaction whatsoever! There has been (to my knowledge) zero analysis of his photograph of a ship, the film of moving the 'alien's' head has been deemed a 'hoax' by people's "opinions" only, not any real investigating. What I am defending is Rutter's right to a fair trial, so to speak, instead of being hung by a mob. He has not had a fair chance with this, not by a long shot.

For example, I have in my possession genuine photographs of a UFO in British Columbia from the early 1960's. I posted them in ATS last year and they were deemed a HOAX off the bat, because no space ship would be angled like that! Oh, really? See, opinions dissed a credible photograph without even so much as asking questions first. Surface Opinions have killed a LOT of VALUABLE information! THAT'S my issue! If you (general you's) can't back up ruining someone's life/reputation, then you (general you's) should keep your opinions and mouth shut unless and until it can be presented as a fact, not opinion!

*sigh*

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Oh your not satisfied, ok whoopie doo, it must be true then seeing as your the leading authority on UFO cases.

I couldn't care less. I am satisfied he's been caught out and I don't care what anyone else says.

Of course Rutter could end all speculation and actually provide the hard evidence to back up his claims. Metals samples, tiny amounts of alien blood or even demonstrate this magical bracelet. But of course he can't because it has all conveniently disappeared. Does this at least not set some alarm bells ringing in your head??

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Oh your not satisfied, ok whoopie doo, it must be true then seeing as your the leading authority on UFO cases.

I couldn't care less. I am satisfied he's been caught out and I don't care what anyone else says.

Of course Rutter could end all speculation and actually provide the hard evidence to back up his claims. Metals samples, tiny amounts of alien blood or even demonstrate this magical bracelet. But of course he can't because it has all conveniently disappeared. Does this at least not set some alarm bells ringing in your head??

No, not producing metal samples etc does not set off alarm bells. What does set off alarm bells is people writing off anyone without any real basis. I've met and worked behind the scenes of many presenters in the UFO circuit world. It's a total mixed bag of credible all the way to the absurd. Like I said, I posted an authentic UFO series of four photos and it was instantly written off by the general audience as a 'hoax'. What does that say about producing credible evidence? It will get written off anyway by people who have no clue in the first place. If someone does have authentic proof, putting it out there risks their lives so it's really a lose/lose scenario for genuine researchers. I've seen things that will never be shown to the general public and for good reason. So no, not producing anything you think should be produced to give credibility to an experience does not set off any alarms.

It's another tired argument - where's your proof? But then any proof presented is written off anyway - so WHY should he (or anyone else) bother? People who are genuinely interested in real truths will get close enough to these people to find out for themselves. The general population (that would be you) are arm chair critics who haven't spent any time in the field doing real research, or any time with other researchers to really find out first hand what is, or isn't credible.

I spent twenty years meeting with authors and researchers personally so I could get my own take, not someone else's. I was in Jim Delitisso's Village Labs and given a full tour by him. I've spoken with Budd Hopkins and Zecharia Sitchin personally as well as dozens of other authors, researchers, psychics and channelers. I've seen good work be totally scoffed at because people have no clue or real interest in "truths".

So I'm not satisfied Rutter's story has been debunked, not by a long shot. I will repeat again, I am open minded and do not just follow the leader's opinions especially when it's just that - an opinion.

Your knee jerk reaction to someone not buying this is a hoax is very typical for someone not interested in facts.

PS - Like I've done with any other story I'm interested in, I contact the person in question and yes, this goes for Rutter too.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by kshaund]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I am very interested in facts, and this case doesn't provide any. The only thing you get with this case is deception and smoke screens. If you want to listen to people like Hopkins, Sitchin, psychics and channellers then you are free to do so, I prefer to live in the real world.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I am very interested in facts, and this case doesn't provide any. The only thing you get with this case is deception and smoke screens. If you want to listen to people like Hopkins, Sitchin, psychics and channellers then you are free to do so, I prefer to live in the real world.

I analyzed Hopkins, Sitchin, psychics, channelers etc work, I didn't just listen to them. I have a stack of papers at least two feet high of research papers I did on researchers and their books/lectures over a five year period. What do YOU have? What have YOU done?

Have no idea why you're so edgy about anyone not going along with you (or UFOWatchdog drivel) and instead attack me. Very mature and indicative of your entire approach to "fact" finding. I'm not interested in wasting anymore time with you as you obviously have your own agenda and are not open to other possibilities.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The truth is all I am interested in. Sorry if you took it I was attacking you. It's this drivel of a case I am attacking. People like Rutter, Morton, Michael Horn, Billy Meier etc make me angry because they make a mockery out of a very serious subject, ufology.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChipDouglasManOfAction

Rutter, Man of no Substance

Aspie prove Im Rutter.
- Chip Douglas, Man of Action.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
OK,....
I am somewhat familiar with this case, having seen the video and photos of it, as well as currently reading his book. I, like other that have posted, am wondering why it's in the hoax section.
I mean, you have to prove it's a hoax, and no one has. A photo of Mr Reed in a child's toy is not proof his case is a hoax. Now, when we examine evidence, like say, Billy Meier's photos and films, we can see the crafts are small models on suspensions, and the WCUFO is obvious.
When I see the Reed Obelisk, it does not look fake to me. And even if something might "look fake" it does not always mean it is. Reed's alien also does not look fake to me. Granted the body looks odd, but we'd have to compare it with a known alien body to have an real opinion based on some fact.

I mean, this case, seems very real to me, or very possibly real.
I don't see it being proven a hoax.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I mean, you have to prove it's a hoax, and no one has.

You are not correct, the burden of proof is on the one making the extraordinary claim.

"Dr. Reed" been debunked into the ground, as good as EACH aspect of that silly story has been proven wrong as being a hoax including his name, fake identity etc..etc..

Up to date, the "Dr." could not come up with ONE PIECE of proof even remotely supporting his own thesis or single aspects of it.

In addition to that it was already proven that his name, identity etc. was all fake and lies PLUS the total lack of whatsoever supporting proof - there is also the CLASSIC signs of a con/scam for monetary gain like appearing on the art bell show first, etc..etc...

You are the typical example of being so "brainwashed" (as for lack of other words) that you take rather the hard and difficult route to cling to a belief AGAINST ANY LOGIC, while already been proven false 1000x over..and STILL think/wish there must be something to it.

Furthermore you use an absurd and reverse logic

>>If something does look fake it does not mean it is

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

But then their are those who dont allow you to make up our minds for us.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

And when the proof supports the claim continue hounding the individual that holds the proof and continue pressuring him or her to give more information so that you can pick it apart until you finally have something to use to discredit him. After 13 years of debunkers on the reed case theyve helped many to support reed. they have no evidence to proof this is a hoax. so infiltrate websights and attack supporters. use emotion to piss them off. type "hoax" in every sentence. the sheep usually buy it.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHammer
reply to post by InfaRedMan

But then their are those who don't allow you to make up our minds for us.

You can't change the minds of those who wish to believe in fairy tales. We can't enlighten those who choose ignorance.

Rutter has been proven a liar over and over again, and he hangs in the same circles as other proven liars like Maussan. The evidence is everywhere over the internet. The only way anyone can miss it is if their lazy, stupid or both.

IRM
edit on 29/7/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join