reply to post by Welfhard
Sorry partner, your wrong!
1) The HOX genes of humans and apes are in different locations in their chromosomes, and in different chromosomes! By itself, this proves human and
ape DNA could not be related.
2) Cannot be proven to be a merger of chromosomes. It is assumed
3) Chromosome fusion in embryons (human for example) is fatal. When it occurs in infants or older people, it causes grotesquely deforming disease or
death. Such a thing cannot be considered beneficial or any kind of mechanism for evolutionary change. In fact, Natural Slelection would weed such
deformed and dysfunctional organisms out of the genome.
4) Human chromosome 2 and chimp chromosome 2 are not in the exact same location in their geneomes by nucleotide number, very close but not exactly
5) Chimps have 10% more DNA than humans
6) Humans have 200,000 protiens. 80% of our protiens do not exist in apes! Yes, 80% (Gene volume 346 14 February 2005, Pages 215-219). Biochemically,
we are so different, that any such assumption is science fiction. Humans have flat rib cages, apes are barrel shaped. Apes have an opposed Great Toe,
humans do not. Humans have a locking knee joint. No ape does, not even anything inbetween. Apes do not have the same number of caudal vertabrae as
man. Even our spines are different in design!
7) Chimps are claimed to be our nearest relative, yet the locations of DNA swapping between chromosomes, known as recombination hotspots, are almost
entirely different. This proves apes and humans have a genetic difference so great that our DNA cannot be related. Humans have 10% less DNA than a
chimp too. If evolution were true, the opposite would be true. Evolutionism is not science. It's assumptions and fantasy.
8) Chimps have more alpha-hemoglobin genes and more Rh bloodgroup genes, and fewer Alu repeats, in their genome than humans.
9) The tips of chimp chromosomes contain DNA not present at the tips of human chromosomes. Therefore, our chromosomes cannot be related, such as
chromosome number 2. Evolutionist scientists are aware of these things, but they won't tell you because it defeats their claims.
Similarity of DNA is based upon counting nucleotides. How that can be considered evidence of evolution I cannot imagine, especially since humans and
apes are as different morphologically as cats and dogs.
We have rounded bone processes, they have angular ones.
We have a flat-ish rib cage. Thiers is barrel shaped.
They do not have the same number oc caudal vertabrae as man. Believing thir spines could change one kind of vertabrae into another is lunacy.
They have curved finger and toe bones, we do not.
In Chimps and unlike humans, the olfactory nerve in tracts pass through the cribriform plate, a sieve-like structure in the middle of the ethmoid
bone. Did evolution dissable the olfactory nerve while evolving a new one in a different location? Did evolution build a new olfactory nerve (eh?) and
wait to dissable the extant one until the "new" one was completed and in place and ready to go? Did evolution produce 2 olfactory nerves, then
eliminate one with seemingly no dysfunction of the sence of smell? Did evolution goof and they had 2, so it decided to get rid of one of them? Did
evolution decide it could have been in a better path and started a new one? Many lunacies are involved in believing man and ape are related.
Our Foramen magnum is dead center, theirs is near the rear of their skull.
A chimps skull and dental arrangement is more like a dog than a man's. If you disbelieve this, look at a picture of a chimp skull from the bottom.
Thier teeth are wide and short. Ours are long and narrow.
They have an opposed thumb on their feet. In fact, they really have 4 hands. We don't.
In most animals, including apes, the surface of every cell, except brain cells, carry glycoproteins that contain one particular member of a family of
sugar molecules called sialic acid. In humans, this sugar is not present in any cell other than red blood cells. Evolution decided to remove this
sufar from humans and found a way for our chemistry to keep up with such a dramtic change? Insanity.
The inner ear bones of humans and apes are shaped very differently.
Apes do not have Nasal Bones or Nasal Spines, whereas humans have both.
Primates have two sets of teeth during their lives, a deciduous set that is replaced by permanent teeth during childhood and adolescence. Humans have
no deciduous molars.
In humans the median plane of the cribriform plate is the site of a process, the crista galli. This process is diminutive or absent in chimpanzees.
Chimpanzees have one more thoracic vertabrae than man.
Chimps have one less lumbar vertabrae than man.
Consistent with their extra thoracic vertebra, apes usually have one extra rib pair.
The Iliac Blad of the chimp's (and all supposed hominids) points outward, whereas in humans it curves dramatically forward. This is one reason they
cannot walk upright effectively.
Thier pelvis is tall and narrow, ours is short and wide.
The list goes on and one.
There are more morphological differences between man and ape than between cat and dog. And evos say we are related. So much for similarity being
evidence of heredity.