It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/6256173/Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-revealed-to-have-Jewish-past.html#]www.telegraph.co.uk[/url ]

A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots.

A close-up of the document reveals he was previously known as Sabourjian – a Jewish name meaning cloth weaver.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

A London-based expert on Iranian Jewry said that "jian" ending to the name specifically showed the family had been practising Jews.

"He has changed his name for religious reasons, or at least his parents had," said the Iranian-born Jew living in London. "Sabourjian is well known Jewish name in Iran."

The article goes on to say how his view of Israel and Jews may be an overcompensation to hide his being Jewish when he was 4.

You can't tell me that no one knew this before now. I guarantee you that our intelligence agencies knew this about him and were just waiting for the perfect time to reveal it.

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/6256173/Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-revealed-to-have-Jewish-past.html#]www.telegraph.co.uk[/url ]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So Ahmedijerk is a self hating Jew? That's rich!!!!

May be he is a Zionist plant.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
There is already an exisiting thread for this interesting story.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
So Ahmedijerk is a self hating Jew? That's rich!!!!

May be he is a Zionist plant.

Wow! Patience is a virtue, I knew sooner or later you would findly get something right in a post.

He is not only a Zionist plant, he's a Roman plant...33rd Degree Master Mason.

Everything is staged and scritpted.

They spare no expense on the production but the story really, really sucks!

I wish more people would demand a rewrite!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hi Proto,

I would have to agree with what You wrote. I just got an email with links stating the Saudi Royal Family is from Jewish lineage.

The Ahmadinejad information I received in another email a while back. It would be interesting to see more mainstream articles like above coming out. Kinda should make People think.

Maybe Ahmadinejad isn't so "self hating", but following a script.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
double

donno what happened

sorry

[edit on 3-10-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

The Blood Lines of the ruling Elite go back a long, long, long way my friend. They are all interconnected and well aware of it, and respectful of it. Who is not aware of it, is us, the enslaved masses.

Just say no to deciet and manipulation.

Just say no to War!

If they didn't send you a present for under the Christmas Tree just realize the truth...no matter what they say, they just really aren't your friend!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
As has already been stated, there is currently an ongoing thread on this topic, located here. Please address all comments to that thread.

Thread Closed.

TheBorg
Forum Member and Moderator

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Story already exists here.

please direct comments to the preceding thread.

closing

top topics

join