It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Can't be the AC if he wants to divide Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
First off, I'm not a Christian or other religious type . My personal take is that TPTB are following Biblical expectations, using it as some type of script to deliberately manifest prophecy. That's a whole different discussion though but because of this theory of mine I've looked into alot of "prophecy" to ascertain what is meant to happen in the lead up to the "second coming" christians expect to happen.

There are reams of clues, connections and strange coincidences that naturally lead alot of people to think Obama is the Antichrist but there is one major piece of the jigsaw he looks set to fail putting in place - his stance on what he'd like to see happen in Israel does not in any way support the idea that he will be the one to make some agreement to allow temple worship to resume in Israel .

Did Obama Call on Israel to Vacate the Temple Mount ?

So I just can't see how on earth it could be him being the one set up for this role.
Seems like alot of people are looking in the wrong direction.

I'm a bit phased to go searching through my massive list of saved webpages just now but if you google "2009-2016 timeline" there are quite a few articles with information about there being an encoded timeline of events that suggest the plans of TPTB are set to correlate to the Biblical 7 year tribulation. The timeline is encoded within the Great Seal of America, The Great Pyramid and the Temple of Jerusalem. Here's One Article to get You Started . Google "Appollyon Rising" on YouTube aswell.

If the timeline is correct- and months of looking into it lead me to believe there is more than just coinicidence to it - then 2009 marks the start of the 7 years and we should be hearing about temple worship being restored in Jerusalem. As yet, nothing has been declared. Expectations are for a literal fulfillment of this "prophecy" rather than some metaphorical one.

IS there a chance that the final rebuilding of the Temple COULD be metaphorical ? I cannot seem to find support of that in the scriptures though I am not expert so may be missing something.

But anyhow, given Obama's current stance and the expectation of the AC making some sort of agreement to allow temple worship to resume, he CANNOT be the one.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

In respects to your comments about the Temple, and the ponderings of this being an actual rebuilt temple or not, I offer the following for your consideration.

The Sanhedrin's Decision Regarding the Holy Temple, the Temple Mount, and Jerusalem

28 Iyar 5765

The Sanhedrin calls upon all groups who work in the area of Temple and Temple Mount-related research and activity, to begin to prepare detailed architectural plans for the construction of the Holy Temple, towards the goal of its establishment in its proper place.
The Sanhedrin will establish a forum of architects and engineers whose goal will be to implement this decision, so that detailed working plans are effectively brought to an operational stage.

The Sanhedrin calls upon the Jewish people to contribute towards the acquisition of materials for the purpose of rebuilding the Holy Temple; the gathering and preparation of prefabricated, disassembled portions of this building to be stored and ready for rapid assembly, in the manner of King David. These contributions will be consider "chulin," i.e., non-sacred, for the purpose of the planning and construction of the Temple.

Prof. Hillel Weiss
R. Chaim Richman
Spokesmen for the Sanhedrin

www.templeinstitute.org...

I found this about 7 years ago in the Temple Institute's web site. This would seem to imply that not only are the plans being made, but the materials are/have being fabricated and are ready for assembly. RAPID ASSEMBLY.

As for Obama, he will not be in office long enough, nor will he be in a position of power over those who the Antichrist controls. America is on the verge of becoming a lesser power, and she will not be the/a leader of nations much longer

Ciao

Shane

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shane

I know about the plans, yes, but they would still need official permission to build the temple, and that's been a problem for years. They reckon they can build it in just a year, but of course the existing temple mount is home to a muslim building isn't it so they couldn't even build it where it is meant to be...
So in your opinion the AC is perhaps more likely to be a figurehead within the UN say....they are the only organization on earth with any kind of global power on the scale the prophecy talks about. Can't be Solano though as he's due to retire soon. Some point to Tony Blair if he gets the EU presidency role but the EU is about Europe, not the entire globe. Revelations specifically talks of a WORLD power organization and it's from within the UN these plans for world currency and world government are coming forth.
You are right about the USA of course, and if a script is really being followed well it's only going to get worse.
So, I really am stumped as to who it could be!

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I believe whoever it is will make a seven year peace treaty with Israel. So maybe look into whoever is trying to push such a deal. I personally don't even worry about it. I know who is really in control. It is interesting though. To ponder who it might be that the Bible spoke of so long ago.

Edited to add a link that deals with the Bible code and the future of the current Temple Mount. I don't know how reliable that stuff is, but it is interesting none the less.

www.angelfire.com...

[edit on 4-10-2009 by jackflap]

new topics

top topics

join