It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing Dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ok It been a while since I posted on ATS and I wasn�t going to post this but I wanted some honest interpretations of this crazy dream(s) I had. I consider my self a very spiritual person and after I had this dream I was wondering what my subconscious or overself was trying to tell me. I hope none of you judge me on this but here it goes.

Before I tell you what happened in this dream I should tell you about a dream I had just the night before. I had talk to my father about a week before and he was asking my why I didn�t go to church on Easter Sunday. Instead of trying to explain to my father my newfound beliefs I told him that it just didn�t occur to me. He told me that I should believe in God and worships with other people. I told him that I do believe in God but I didn�t think it mattered if you worship with people as long as you believed. We had a short conversation and that was that.

A few days latter I had a dream I was riding in the back seat of a Car. My father was in the passenger seat and a man that I�ve never seen before was driving. I don�t remember exactly what my father was asking me but something didn�t seem right. We were having a conversation about what he talked to me about just a few days before. The man in the drivers seat turned around and held in his hand a golden cross and was trying to make me take it. All I remember saying is that �That is a symbol of Roman oppression� I didn�t say it out loud but for some reason he heard me. The man driving and my father looked each other in the eyes. The man in the drivers seat slammed his foot on the breaks and swerved off the road and then I woke up.

The very next night I was having very vivid dreams. I don�t remember how it came up to this point but I was alone in a abyss and then a vision came in front of me. It was a cross. The cross was posted in the ground and in front of it was a pond/swamp. The cross was gold and it started to morph. It slowly changed until a demon was on the cross. This demon had no legs and was slimy. All it had really was a torso and a tail. I slithered off the cross into the swamp/pond. Next thing you know I was in a room and this same demon was rapping a woman. I could do nothing but watch. I tried to move but was unable. She seems lifeless and he just kept going until I heard her say �Hey watch it your dripping slime all over me� Then I woke up.

Ok there you have it. I really don�t know what to make of this dream. I haven�t told anyone about it until now. Any thoughts?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
Ok It been a while since I posted on ATS and I wasn�t going to post this but I wanted some honest interpretations of this crazy dream(s) I had. I consider my self a very spiritual person and after I had this dream I was wondering what my subconscious or overself was trying to tell me. I hope none of you judge me on this but here it goes.

Before I tell you what happened in this dream I should tell you about a dream I had just the night before. I had talk to my father about a week before and he was asking my why I didn�t go to church on Easter Sunday. Instead of trying to explain to my father my newfound beliefs I told him that it just didn�t occur to me. He told me that I should believe in God and worships with other people. I told him that I do believe in God but I didn�t think it mattered if you worship with people as long as you believed. We had a short conversation and that was that.

A few days latter I had a dream I was riding in the back seat of a Car. My father was in the passenger seat and a man that I�ve never seen before was driving. I don�t remember exactly what my father was asking me but something didn�t seem right. We were having a conversation about what he talked to me about just a few days before. The man in the drivers seat turned around and held in his hand a golden cross and was trying to make me take it. All I remember saying is that �That is a symbol of Roman oppression� I didn�t say it out loud but for some reason he heard me. The man driving and my father looked each other in the eyes. The man in the drivers seat slammed his foot on the breaks and swerved off the road and then I woke up.

The very next night I was having very vivid dreams. I don�t remember how it came up to this point but I was alone in a abyss and then a vision came in front of me. It was a cross. The cross was posted in the ground and in front of it was a pond/swamp. The cross was gold and it started to morph. It slowly changed until a demon was on the cross. This demon had no legs and was slimy. All it had really was a torso and a tail. I slithered off the cross into the swamp/pond. Next thing you know I was in a room and this same demon was rapping a woman. I could do nothing but watch. I tried to move but was unable. She seems lifeless and he just kept going until I heard her say �Hey watch it your dripping slime all over me� Then I woke up.

Ok there you have it. I really don�t know what to make of this dream. I haven�t told anyone about it until now. Any thoughts?

That was strange eh?! I think often times when we spiritually grow out of the Religious mindset, there are often things which try to hold us back, or stop us from thinking on our own. To me personally, Religion prevents one from learning growing and experiencing who we really are in the Spiritual. So these things you've seen are what your subconsiously fighting with, you want and 'need' answers and your not getting them, so your Spiritual 'self' is now looking for the Key or the rest of the Puzzle to who we are as a human race. I hope that made a little sense
I think way too much all at once most times, so expressing things with words isn't always easy.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thanx Sapphire at least someone dosen't think i'm crazy!!! lol I've been doing a lot of soul searching and i figured that his had somethign to do with it. Plus 2 nights in a row with the same symbols. It was weird to say the least

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If its any consolation, I don't think you're crazy either. I've had my share of religious dreams, although the ones that stand out the most have been were alternately or at the same time, Jesus and/or Satan were trying to kill me. They're pretty frightening to have.

It sounds like you were still sorting out your dad's reaction to your new beliefs and maybe you're still working through some of things you believe in. Perhaps the cross morphing into a demon that rapes the woman represents some ritual or belief of that particular denomination that you really dislike?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
GO TO A CHURCH You need to go to a chruch and pray to God. Im thinking this is a sign from God to you to go to church because of what you said to your father. You need to worship God with strangers or without. But i recommend you do go to church on Sundays and hold hands with a starnger and pray. Doesnt it make you feel happy?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
Any thoughts?
From this, I gather that you understand what organized religion is and how it has affected you spiritually, maybe to the point where you don't feel free under an organized religion.

The cross that was morphing into a demon could symbolize your understanding of the corruption of the people who have crucified that spiritual person we call Jesus. The people who killed the human Jesus hold up that cross to your face and you know it symbolizes the death of the spirit Jesus, and if you succumb to the organized religion that cross represents, you will fall under its rule. Stay free from it and pursue your own spiritual understanding and growth. Don't sacrifice your inner freedom.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
GO TO A CHURCH You need to go to a chruch and pray to God. Im thinking this is a sign from God to you to go to church because of what you said to your father. You need to worship God with strangers or without. But i recommend you do go to church on Sundays and hold hands with a starnger and pray. Doesnt it make you feel happy?

AD5673 I feel you but I don't think that is what my dream was about. I have been going through a major awakening. I have been practicing to see aura and things of that nature and slowly but surely I have been gaining progress little by little. I also been trying to get to the Astral Plane but I don�t think I�m ready. There a couple of times where I have felt my sprit start to rise then my fear has brought me back down. To tell you the truth I can�t go to church. There is to much corruption the whole message of Jesus has been twisted and changed and it really hurts my soul to see how his �image� and message has been misunderstood. It easy to say that Jesus is your savior but I think that a lot of people use it as a cop out. They don�t love their neighbors they despise them, they don�t treat other with kindness they treat them with discontent. I�m getting a little off topic so maybe I should stop before this goes I the religious section.

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
From this, I gather that you understand what organized religion is and how it has affected you spiritually, maybe to the point where you don't feel free under an organized religion.

The cross that was morphing into a demon could symbolize your understanding of the corruption of the people who have crucified that spiritual person we call Jesus. The people who killed the human Jesus hold up that cross to your face and you know it symbolizes the death of the spirit Jesus, and if you succumb to the organized religion that cross represents, you will fall under its rule. Stay free from it and pursue your own spiritual understanding and growth. Don't sacrifice your inner freedom.

You know Immortal I think that you have given a very good interpretation of my dream. When I read what you wrote a little chill went down my spine. I have been feeling that way and now that I�m am seeing the �truth� I don�t think I can ever go back

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I would agree that you need to go to Church. Especially if you are practicing these other forms of meditation. You may find that you open yourself up to way more than you bargained for especially if you are not spiritually protected. I would agree that God is trying to tell you to worship in a church.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hershel what's going to church going to do if I don't believe in the false message that the church teaches? Especially when they are broken into sects and they all teach there own version of the �message�. Which one is right? Some believe that Sunday is Satan�s day (7th day Adventist) and that you should worship on Saturday. There is too much misdirection and confusion in the church and I refuse to be a part of it. I would just be a hypocrite going to church and that is one thing I refuse to be. If I had a dream with the Star of David turning into a demon would I have to go to a synagogue? I think that everything has a reason and me finding these hidden powers happen to me so I would not have to repeat this vicious cycle and escape the laws of Karma.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I think you need to respect your intuitions and feelings about how the traditional church distorted Jesus' message. The dream is obviously telling you something.

On the other hand, the way I have intuitively understood & accepted the crucifix is this: when I see Jesus crucified on the cross, I think of all the people in this world who have suffered for the good of others. When I see the cross, I think of all the individual "crosses" or burdens we are given in life and that we must somehow overcome. And frankly, when I see Jesus suffering on the cross I think of all those poor souls who suffered & perished on 911. And so when I see a cross I respect it for those personal reasons. I did not always respect the cross, believe me!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
I think you need to respect your intuitions and feelings about how the traditional church distorted Jesus' message. The dream is obviously telling you something.

On the other hand, the way I have intuitively understood & accepted the crucifix is this: when I see Jesus crucified on the cross, I think of all the people in this world who have suffered for the good of others. When I see the cross, I think of all the individual "crosses" or burdens we are given in life and that we must somehow overcome. And frankly, when I see Jesus suffering on the cross I think of all those poor souls who suffered & perished on 911. And so when I see a cross I respect it for those personal reasons. I did not always respect the cross, believe me!

Yea I�m starting to become more tolerant and less standoffish. I try not to get into debates about religion because they almost always become arguments. I now just try to learn and express what I feel. You can reason with a zelot.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Interesting dream, but I think you already understand the meaning.

Afterall, your brain (no, not God) came up with the dream.

On a different note, I think its weird how un-crazy other peoples dreams are in comparison to mine.

I want your brain

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The dream was saying that the truth is not somethign you can handle and so it's better to worship in churches like ordinary people do.

God came from the waters and the terrifying being you saw symbolized one of the beings that come from those waters. The beings go inside peoples' kundalini areas and they are slimy, but they're on another dimension so people don't see them. That's why you were shown the being having sex with a woman. If you knew the truth about life you would know that all people have one of these beings connected to their kundalini areas in a way that resembles sexual contact.

The dream was telling you that real spiritual truth is not something which is nice to know about.

Your guardian gave you the experience in the car to show you that you should do as your father says. Then your guardian gave you the abyss experience to show you that the truth is in the kundalini area and it's not nice or something you can worship and aspire to become.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
if you do end up ever going back to church, do so on a saturday, for it is the true sabbath day. it was the roman catholic church who switched the day of worship from saturday to sunday

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
The dream was saying that the truth is not somethign you can handle and so it's better to worship in churches like ordinary people do.

God came from the waters and the terrifying being you saw symbolized one of the beings that come from those waters. The beings go inside peoples' kundalini areas and they are slimy, but they're on another dimension so people don't see them. That's why you were shown the being having sex with a woman. If you knew the truth about life you would know that all people have one of these beings connected to their kundalini areas in a way that resembles sexual contact.

The dream was telling you that real spiritual truth is not something which is nice to know about.

Your guardian gave you the experience in the car to show you that you should do as your father says. Then your guardian gave you the abyss experience to show you that the truth is in the kundalini area and it's not nice or something you can worship and aspire to become.

Where did you read about this ?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You were feeling guilty after your father wanted you to go to church but you did not. You were thinking a lot about it and your brain used the memory when you were in REM sleep. Simple as that.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sterling46
You were feeling guilty after your father wanted you to go to church but you did not. You were thinking a lot about it and your brain used the memory when you were in REM sleep. Simple as that.

I really don't think that dreams are just simple brain activity. I think that their is a lot more to our unconcious that what meets the eye

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hershel
I would agree that you need to go to Church. Especially if you are practicing these other forms of meditation. You may find that you open yourself up to way more than you bargained for especially if you are not spiritually protected. I would agree that God is trying to tell you to worship in a church.

I don't necessarily think Church is the answer for all. You can have a VERY spiritual connection, without ever stepping foot inside a church. That being said, you really do need to protect your soul, and make darn sure you are protected, before you decide to open yourself with astral projection. I don't know what your beliefs are on the other side, but personally, Ive had some rather nasty occurances, which makes me believe, that if you don't cover yourself, something may be waiting in your wings to take over. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
you guys do know this is a very old thread right? and there was probably no reason to revive it

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ithilin
you guys do know this is a very old thread right? and there was probably no reason to revive it

Sorry mate

top topics

<<   2 >>

join