It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pete Stark Blows Up Over National Debt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Ok Pete Stark really looses it. Funny how he tries to convince us that the more debt a country has, the wealthier it is. LOL!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Im speechless! Wow! Who........Wha............I........my god.........Im sorry can u.......Who is he?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The paradigm was exposed for what it is.

They understand - we can't POSSIBLY understand.

He truly believes the magnitude of national debt (which Jan seemed reticent to remind Stark is the tax-payers' burden) isn't something the tax-payer is qualified to discuss.

By the way as a Puerto Rican and someone who educated myself at her libraries while my mom went to teaching college there, screw you!

Universities DO NOT guarantee the 'quality' of the graduate, perhaps someone should remind him of that!

Unless there's a new social engineering program to get us all to believe that not only the non-university educated are unworthy but there are also 'unworthy' universities .... maybe he should expand on that!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
OMG. What an arrogant S.O.B!! Course the simple answer there is that the good representative is not very good at going off script. He doesn't have the best interest of the people in mind nor does he care to explain. Scum, he is.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Congressman Pete Stark has served in Congress since 1973. A senior member of the powerful Ways and Means Committee, he is currently the Chairman of its Health Subcommittee. Stark previously served as the subcommittee's Ranking Minority Member from 1995 to 2006 and as its Chairman from 1985 to 1994.

Before being elected to Congress in 1972, Stark was a successful businessman and banker. Upon entering Congress, he served on the House Banking and Currency Committee. After completing his first term, Stark was named to the Ways and Means Committee, whose scope includes taxes, Medicare, Social Security, trade and public assistance.

From 1981 to 1984, Stark served as Chairman of the Ways and Means Subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures. As Chairman, Stark became known as one of the nation's foremost advocates of tax reform. He later served a critical role in shaping the historic tax reform act of 1986. In the years since, he has been a vocal voice for tax fairness and opposed the addition of corporate loopholes to our nation's income tax laws.

Looks like he is owned by someone.
Wouldn't have happened with term limits!!!

new topics

top topics

join