It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

So we just assume ‘second hand’ information is truthful when it suits an agenda? Is that it? That’s a great way to deny ignorance, just look for someone peddling your brand and put it out there in a detached way.

Semantics as opposed to Semitics is mostly how you try to dazzle and baffle people.

If AIPAC extorts 3 Billion dollars for weapons for Israel at the expense of the American Tax Payer and uses them to kill innocent men, women and children in Lebanon, Gaza and the West Bank, America isn’t funding anything untoward there!

Yet if Iran gives the people in Gaza or Lebanon 50 cents they are financing terrorists!

It’s the old on person’s freedom fighter, is another person’s insurgent, is another person’s terrorist.

Considering you don’t live in Iran or Israel it’s amazing you spend so much time parsing words and doling out ‘second hand’ information as if it were handed down by G-d himself from Mt. Sinai! The funny thing of course about ‘second hand’ information garnered off of the World Wide Web is it’s a little more than second hand by the time it gets to the Internet. It’s been passed from one source to another, often each one parsing words looking to win the Semitic semantics war, embellishing ‘facts’, fabricating others, and then sanitizing it to lead to the author’s agenda and state of mind. Claim that it’s ‘history’ by evoking the word in the same way as some people say “G-d said” and you have an ignorant argument for a set of ignorant minds.

Thanks but no thanks, I prefer my intelligence to come directly from the source and I prefer to gauge that source for authenticity and any ulterior motive in the offering of the information.

Once again all you have is the ‘voted with their feet’ crowd and a blanket assumption based on wishful thinking that they represent the crème of the Iranian crop, since all it could be is a blanket assumption since you don’t live there and have your own eyes and ears on the ground to gauge the true and actual state and quality of the people inside Iran.

When you say Mullah with such obvious contempt, I hope you know that it’s a double edged sword too. Rabi, Priest, Minister, Deacon, Bishop, Cardinal, or no different in the fact that they frame their thoughts and actions by religious texts and beliefs too, and personally I think all of the above are a bit wacky and daft and a few bricks shy of a load but not any one more so than the other Michael.

Clearly your arguments revolve around subtle prejudices repeated time and time again as a form of indoctrination to a biased form of thinking that does not bother itself with facts but promotes ‘truths’ it finds self evident in a self serving and agenda driven way.

Since it takes two to tango it’s obvious all the religious types are as guilty of collective circular logic insanity equally, otherwise there would be no argument between the various parties.

As far as voting with their feet, I sure have had a lot of Israeli women wanting to hitch their wagon to mine here in Miami to stay legally in the United States. I can’t say I have ever had such an offer from an Iranian woman! Likewise the nude beach at Haulover is swarming with Israelis doing anything they can to not be in Israel. I can’t blame them, and even you choose to live in a more genteel Western Nation so not only could it be said that far more Israelis have voted with their feet against Israel, but a staggering, that’s right a staggering number of Jews the world over have absolutely no desire to live there either. Now would those people be the crème of the crop or the bottom of the dregs Michael?

Of course the hysterical thing is that all this ‘second party’ fact passing is almost always undertaken not by people who live in Israel or Iran but people far removed by choice who romanticize to unhealthy and fictional extremes about these places they are far removed from and have not a clue as to what actually happens on the ground over there.

They are pretty much just spoiled rotten children lacking anything productive or noble to do so they spread deceit and lies to propagate war and hatred to make them feel better about their own failed and insignificant states in life.

Meanwhile the people on the ground ‘over there’ just trying to eek out a living in an often cruel and unjust world are all the worse off for this foolish and often evil meddling by often foolish and evil people who some how think there is more virtue to be had in arrogant superiority, induced states of hysterical non-thinking fear, and war, death, and destruction than there is in peace and fostering a better and more accurate understanding of the greater world that they live in.

Ultimately fears are always imagined Michael, and most of what you fearfully put out there are just the imaginations of someone’s fears and collective fears harbored by similar groups of people.

The thing that eliminates fears is not bombs, guns or bullets, but truth. Of course there is a lot more money to be made off of bombs, guns and bullets than truth, and brother that sure is the truth.

What really makes people’s fears evaporate is better information. Does she love me, does she love me not is torturous to a daisy as well as the fear stricken mind of the love sick puppy terrorizing said daisy.

Had they just picked up the phone and said…”Hey do you love me” they might have never needed to murder the daisy at all.

I don’t see anyone in Israel picking up the phone to call the Iranians and ask. I just see a lot of dead daisies and lots more on the way.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
.....still wonders why this hasent been HOAX tagged ?

second line

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

because its not a proven hoax thats why

in fact only 1 blog says otherwise - the same blog by Meir Javedanfar is thw one thats being used by everyone

[edit on 7/10/09 by Harlequin]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
So we just assume ‘second hand’ information is truthful when it suits an agenda? Is that it? That’s a great way to deny ignorance, just look for someone peddling your brand and put it out there in a detached way.

You know what - Get A Life.

Denial Denial. What a whole world is freaking out over is just Second Hand Information? What countries like Saudi Arabia, people who despise Israel with a passion thinking the same, what Russia knows, what Europe knows, what every reasonable Iranian in and out of the country acknowledges - is just Second Hand Information.

If you could see the world you live in beyond your crazed hatred of Israel it would do you some good. Human affairs and politics are vastly complex. Simple answers are for simpletons. Jews don't run the world, Israel does not dictate American foreign policy. It is a small but at least rational country concerned with self-preservation and one of the few reliable regimes in the Middle East.

The conspiracy minded can't look at anything without seeing massive world dominating plots in every nook and cranny. That's only your own problem.
You seem to have little comprehension of complex world affairs beyond the cherry picked tidbits, anecdotes and historical factoids you weave into a dark fabric of arcane lore.

In the real world there's little disagreement. Iran has a bunch of looney tunes clerics, now their military op, at the helm. It's not good news. Defusing their manic drive towards what could become mass destruction and their own self-destruction is a concern for us all.

IF you have your wish, wipe Israel off the map, kill every Jew in the world, the situation doesn't really change. They want to control the Middle East, and to move onward. That's what they tell us, that's what they're working on.

Changing the Middle East's bad equilibrium is a great idea. These guys aren't the ones to do it.

You'll inevitably try to twist basic facts attempting to show how Israel has caused this lunacy to prevail. That's what you like to do. Lay it on with smooth rhetoric, personal anecdotes, humour, charm. A few unaware sycophants who share your blind hatreds might buy into it.

US Govt - Bad. Israel - Bad. Opposing megalomaniacs in power - Good.

That's Conspiracy Land for you.

M

[edit on 7-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

This would be the ‘denial’ some people are going through when it comes to accepting Mr. A’s ancestry?

I know it’s hard when the same arguments that seem to work for you can also be used in the same fashion against you.

Common sense is simply common sense. Unlike many people I am actually trying to save Israel from it’s own short sighted policies that do drive many Israelis to choose to live abroad and many Jews to not want to live there at all.

That is what it is. Just like when people use any issue on a broader topic to launch into wide sweeping assertions and generalizations on the broader topic because they often are in denial about the simple and specific subject at hand.

In this case Mr. A being Jewish.

I want you to know I support his right to live in Israel as a Jew as I do every other Jewish person’s right too!

What I have simply pointed out to you Michael much to your own chagrin is the same kind of broad and sweeping generalizations you use against the ‘not-chosen’ people, can simply have just about any nation or religion inserted into the same argument and get the same conclusions.

What most people are in fact in denial about is their own hypocritical nature!

Not only do I love my life, I love the fact that everyone should be able to live their life, a life were bombs don’t start reigning down from the skies indiscriminately on them because so many people who drop them are in denial in regards to their own self serving hypocritical nature.

Getting a life in this world is not so hard, keeping your life in this world gets far more problematic because of warmongering, fear inducing, and highly judgmental hypocrites who the only way they could ever win their short sighted and self serving arguments is by killing the person they are having the debate with!

I just call it like I see it, and I have no need to deny the truth of anything I see, including the fact that Mr. A. is Jewish and a Master Mason.

The denial friend Michael is all yours!

[edit on 7/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

In this case Mr. A being Jewish.

I want you to know I support his right to live in Israel as a Jew as I do every other Jewish person’s right too!

What I have simply pointed out to you Michael much to your own chagrin is the same kind of broad and sweeping generalizations you use against the ‘not-chosen’ people, can simply have just about any nation or religion inserted into the same argument and get the same conclusions.

Your messages aren't worth reading any more. You're fixated on Mahmoud A having Jewish roots. I don't know if it goes back 1, 2, or 20 generations.

He's a Muslim now, a Shiite, in bed with a bunch of extremists and in favour with the military branch of the country.

That's all that's relevant.

There has been no attempt to discredit people of the Muslim faith. Just a handful of powerful ones controlling Iran at the moment.

You've gone to the foaming at the mouth stage where you see nothing else. This has nothing to do with Jewishness of anybody. It's about dangerous people in positions of power implementing destructive possibly suicidal agendas.

Nazis were once concerned that someone had Jewish blood.

The same thinking is still prevalent among the rabid.

M

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

He's a Muslim now, a Shiite, in bed with a bunch of extremists and in favour with the military branch of the country.

Ah the tragic tale of the good boy gone bad, so you do admit he has Jewish blood!

Of course how Mr. A responds as the Commander in Chief as that nation’s President is what is really disturbing to you then I guess…since both Netanyahu and Obama have resigned their positions as Commander in Chiefs of their respective militaries to concentrate and focus on domestic charitable matters?

Oh boy, I must have missed the headlines of them resigning from and relinquishing those responsibilities and privileges. Who is now running the United States Military which when last I checked was embroiled in two long fruitless wars with vague objectives as yet to be accomplished and countless tens of thousands of innocent people slaughtered in that process, since it would seem that once again the only arguments you can fall back on are hypocritical ones.

I won’t even bother to ask who is running the IDF that’s probably some kind of State Secret huh? Well, as long as it’s not the Israeli Prime Minister what does it matter whose in command of all that righteous bombing of schools and hospitals and refugee camps that the IDF does with their stand off and attack weapons that they must stand to far away with that accounts for their abysmal aim.

Yep the leaders of the U.S. and Israel having nothing to do with their constantly at war militaries unlike that awful ‘used’ to be Jewish but isn’t any more despite the accepted fact that Hebrew blood passed down from a matron can’t be overcome Iranian President whose military well has….what they actually haven’t attacked anyone with their military?

You know now that Mr. A is out of the closet, I hope he invokes the “Law of Return” and takes up residence in Israel so he might be elected the Prime Minister. Israel would stop killing innocent civilians, and attacking its neighbors and all the Israelis who have fled the poor leadership in Israel could move back home! The rest of the world’s Jews would no doubt find it far more inviting once it stopped being a Zionist Police State and move there for the healthy dry dessert air.

Mr. A has my vote to run the apartheid state of Israel. Iran isn’t an apartheid state is it though?

By the way, speaking of promises, you promised to stop replying to my posts 7 posts ago!

Yes it’s true; I own stock in Pepto-Bismol!

Warmongers drink the stuff like Kool-Aid go figure!

[edit on 7/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

the leaders of the U.S. and Israel having nothing to do with their constantly at war militaries unlike that awful ‘used’ to be Jewish but isn’t any more despite the accepted fact that Hebrew blood passed down from a matron can’t be overcome Iranian President whose military well has….what they actually haven’t attacked anyone with their military?

You know now that Mr. A is out of the closet, I hope he invokes the “Law of Return” and takes up residence in Israel so he might be elected the Prime Minister. Israel would stop killing innocent civilians, and attacking its neighbors and all the Israelis who have fled the poor leadership in Israel could move back home! The rest of the world’s Jews would no doubt find it far more inviting once it stopped being a Zionist Police State and move there for the healthy dry dessert air.

Mr. A has my vote to run the apartheid state of Israel. Iran isn’t an apartheid state is it though?

The Muslim world has been in conflict since anyone bothered to look. Great disparities were exacerbated by the divvying up of the Ottoman Empire after WWII.

The most significant battle was when ibn Saud wrested control from the Hashemites in the 1920s and went on to form Saudi Arabia in 1932. The Hashemites were given a consolation prize of control of Jordan and Iraq when new political entities were established after WWII. The state of Israel was one of half dozen new countries. The Arabs resented even 0.2% of the region being run by Jews. They immediately attacked the newly birthed state, lost a war, kept on attacking it.

Before this took place, in the late 30s, the discovery of 80% of the world’s oil reserves in the region dramatically changed the picture. Regional tribal wars became world issues.

People like yourself, with no real interest in history, like to sort through the debris of the past, select factoids and propaganda, and paint a picture of the Jews in some Holy Alliance with the US enacting an agenda to keep the Muslim world in their constant state of hostility.

They have always done a good job of that without much prompting. They're big boys now. They have access to hundreds of billions in oil revenues every year. Trillions of dollars are tied up in oil in the region. They have access to all information, technology, skill sets. Their unfortunate lack of sophistication in maximizing their good fortune and creating modern self-sustaining states has made them susceptible to manipulation by Western governments and corporations.

They would be better off sorting that out as fast as possible. Instead they focus their energies on disputes with each other, Israel, whoever they perceive as a threat.

The hundreds of millions of captive innocents in the region are the final victims of disengaged leadership. The scales of these conflicts have risen with technological advances. Arms dealers made fortunes supplying weapons and armament.

Now the attention has shifted to nuclear weapons. The world is standing at attention. No one wants to see tens of millions in the region die needlessly. Those with fingers on the pulse of world resources don’t want to see chaos and disruption of vital flow of oil to waiting consumers. No one wants conflagration and mass death.
---
There is an angry racist driven sub-culture that inflates the role of Jews and Israel in these Middle East affairs. They can even go so far as to think the current President of Iran having Jewish ancestors, recent or distant, is somehow part of a Jewish program to control to world.

The uninformed always have great difficulty comprehending how the world runs along far different and far more complex lines than a conspiracy website's facile analysis.

M

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

If he's Jewish he will remain a Jew, it does not matter if he converts to another religion, in the eyes of God he will remain a Jew if he was born one or given birth from a Jewish mother. You can't opt out as such, you are in it for life like it or not.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

If he's Jewish he will remain a Jew, it does not matter if he converts to another religion, in the eyes of God he will remain a Jew if he was born one or given birth from a Jewish mother. You can't opt out as such, you are in it for life like it or not.

I think you're a bit confused here fella. Those are the Muslim rules of apostasy.

Jews convert all the time. In the US alone, over 50% of Jewish marriages are to non-Jews last time anyone counted.

Anyway, keep the tall tales coming. Nothing like a new Jewish fairy tale to add to the list.

M

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Sure they convert all the time, just like other religions do. But Jewish law states that he will still be a Jew whatever religion he may take, if Mr Ahmadinnerjad was born a Jew or had a Jewish mother he will remain a Jew forever. You don't stop being a Jew in the eyes of God

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Promises, promises I knew you wouldn’t be able to not reply back to me Michael. Let’s not get into the spiritual aspects of the Law of One rather lets just focus on the fact that every time someone gives you a chance to reply it’s another perfect opportunity to put out some more of those broad sweeping, the original topic is kind of in here somewhere ‘second hand’ information you just ‘happen’ to come by and love to post.

I give you the opportunity to put out more propaganda, you give me the opportunity to smile every time I see that Mr. A. is Jewish on the topic board right there were everyone can see it.

Of course no one but the choirs responds to or reads threads past their 3 day expiration of interest date and opt not to reply but that lovely little factoid that Mr. A. is Jewish just keeps worming its way into their minds as they see it up on the board again and again and again.

Why? Because Mr. A. is Jewish!

Now on to the off topic parts of your post, specifically the Islamic World is at war with itself. Is that kind of like Chile’s Secret War with itself Michael because from where I sit the only wars I see in the Islamic world are the U.S. leading a coalition of the bribed so it looks like there is a coalition which there really isn’t to fight Israel’s wars of aggression with Iran being the next one on the list.

It wasn’t too long ago a fear mongering friend tried confiding in me that Muslim World is just one big happy family of one like mind determined to strike at the heart of the Western World as one on last month’s crescent moon.

Not naming any names as to who that friend is Michael, Michael. How ever they sure were painted as a rosy cozy loving bunch by the author of that bad ‘second hand’ intelligence.

So which is it, one big happy family of a like mind, or one big contentious bunch ripping each other’s hearts out?

You simply must make up your mind Michael, you know without it depending on making a thin argument of the day more attractive. Like anyone but the choir is paying attention.

Now the World was at war and not the Islamic world all during World War II. The Ottoman Empire’ principals in World War I were only marginally Muslim.

That little fact is what ended up allowing most of the Middle East to line up behind Sir Lawrence of Arabia and the British Army.

So all this Islamic War mongering? The last Islamic state to attack another was Saddam Hussein being ‘paid’ by the CIA to attack Iran! What a surprise, seems some oligarchs here in the West were upset about loosing some Oil Leases and the Shah loosing his throne.

Israel, the United States and the United Kingdom are constantly warring on someone, and usually these days it is on the Middle East.

This is not about Nuclear Proliferation as North Korea has long proved the West has no heart to risk all out wars over weapons of mutual destruction.

This is about putting the Shah of Iran back on the throne and consolidating American holdings in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan and soon to be Iran and not long after India under him, since India is where the Peacock Throne the Shah sits upon originates and was stolen from.

While Israel and its henchmen courtesy of the Zionists make it look like they are the tail wagging the American dog, it’s America (Rome) using the Jews as a scapegoat once again to justify the aggressive violence on passive peaceful nations.

The Jews of the world long trained to be in some lock step unison salute the ‘we are in danger Will Robinson’ flag when it’s run up the pole and do their part for Rome thinking in their feeble minds and paranoid hearts its truly in their best interest which it most certainly wont be when Rome brings about that final battle of Armageddon all over Israel as the final act before openly declaring it’s power and an official New World Order.

It would be almost worth it just to hear all the whining and arguing stop but I have that unique and rare gift of being able to mess up any wet dream.

Tis a sin not to put one’s talents to use Michael.

Your arguments go back and forth all over the map.

Mr. A. is Jewish and I really want you to consider personally extending an invitation to him to move to Israel and run for Prime Minister since well he will be looking for a job once the Oligarchs put the Shah back on the throne.

Obviously Mr. A. has already cut a deal with the Oligarchs and to tell you the truth I think Prime Minister of Israel was part of the deal.

I would get on Mr. A’s good side now while you have the chance Michael.

In the meantime should be another crescent moon in a night or two, you can always dream still for another glorious Mossad false flag.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I just finished watching a BBC program which was about a guy who is Iranian touring around Iran and showing us the sights and cullture of the country.

To me it looked like a beautiful, place full of fascinating cultures and ancient history.

Iran is home to many differnet religions including muslims, christians and jews.

Everybody appeared happy and content. The biggest group of jews were in the south in a town called Shiraz and they were perfectly happy with their lot with no intention or thoughts of leaving.

So if Mr A is jewish it wouldn't surprise me and more, it is no wonder he does not like Israel because like many jews around the world none of them like Israel and they way it is dragging jews down.

My guess is a lot of jews would like to see the back of Israel.

Perhaps this explains Mr A's stance.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
if you watch the video i posted further back you`ll see Maurice Mohtamed stating quiet clearly there is more of a jewish history and antiquities in iran than in all of israel - Mr Mohtamed has been outspoken in his condemnation of the president's views openly in the Majis.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Truer words have hardly ever been spoken. Iran was a mess during the Shah's rule, most of the people were forced to live below poverty in absolute squalor.

The nation has really turned itself around and the reality is there is a large expatriate community of Iranians associated with the SAVAK and the Oil Companies that are simply afraid to go back for fear of reprisals agains them for the jobs they did under the Shah's rule.

Those are the unhappy Iranians and you can tell because they will always identify themselves as Persians and bristle at the notion of being called Iranians because to them Iranian is synonomous with the people who took over the corrupt government and country from them and want to hold them to account for their previous crimes.

A viscious propaganda war is being waged against Iran aimed mostly at people far less educated about the world who have never had the benefit of seeing what you have.

Iran is a beautiful peaceful nation that wants to use science to create clean cheap renewable energy to make the nation more prosperous and cleaner.

The Oligarchs know of course that a Nuclear Armed Iran can't be invaded just like they know a Nuclear Armed North Korea can't be invaded.

There last chance to get Iran back into the hands of the Shah and run it through a puppet leader like the Shah expires the second Iran has a Nuclear Weapon.

The reality is that Israel is in no danger from Iran, it's just that the Oligarchs are down by 1 with time about to expire on them and they are desperate for a last minute field goal to keep from permanently loosing the game.

The innocent lives it will cost, and the damage to the world economy when Oil sky rockets through the roof mean nothing to them except just more profits for them.

It's an insane game everyone looses by playing and it couldn't be played if it weren't for other wise decent people who are ignorant of what kind of nation Iran really is allowing them selves to be played by the Oligarchs and their war machine, oil machine, banking machine, and propaganda machine yet again!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Thank you.

The program can be watched here

A Taste of Iran

I'd urge everyone to watch the whole show, but if you just want to see about the Jews go to 1:8 on the video

[edit on 7-10-2009 by bigyin]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Away on business Proty,

The Muslim world does work as a team, all 57 member countries. But here's where you fail to understand anything beyond a level 2 compexlity. There are hierarchies with which there is heavy infighting.

A good example is Sauid royals. One big happy family, all related by blood, something like 10,000 princes, each living on many millions despite their stipends being cut back drastically a few years ago. Most of them are useless parasites, travelling to Europe, blowing it on wine, women, song and their biggest vice - gambling.

Problems arise among them, the major divisive one, King Abdullah's attempt to bypass his al-Sudeiri half-brothers' succession to the throne. As far as Saudi kings go, Abdullah is the best of the lot. King Fahd who he succeeded. almost brought the country to it's knees economically. Lavish spending, diversion of national funds, payoffs, fruitless vanity projects, etc. The country actually got itself into debt.

Succession wars, support of terrorist projects like, their greatest coup 911, backdoor ventures paying off American oil engineers to siphon off millions of barrels of oil for private deals, all characterize the happy family.

Now their biggest regional rival, is different. Things are less straightforward as to who is running the country. Ayatollah al Khameini is the Supreme Leaders - so he's the boss, right? Well not exactly. You see he is answerable to overriding groups of clerics - Guardian Council, the Expediency Council, the Assembly of Experts … who have decision making powers to enable or incapacitate even the Supreme Leader.

When there are bundles of dough to be made scooping up private sector businesses, subverting funds to real proxy estate deals, setting up dummy corporations by influential members, etc. - the Supreme leader is out of the loop. Former head of atate, Ayatollah Rafsanjani, lines his pockets to the tune of billions and has a contingency that dominates the second tier of Iranian politics. He arguably is the most powerful person in the country.

But not in foreign policy matter, the Revolutionary Guard, has coupled with your allegedly Jewish friend Mahmoud A, and a sort of coup has taken place in the last couple years.

I could go on, but it would be like asking you to juggle two balls at once. Too demanding for your skill capacity.

As in any complex archestructure, internecine warfare goes on despite the unified front shown to the world media, and misinterpreted by guys on conspiracy sites who like their answers simple.

Do the Saudis hate Israel and want to see it destroyed? They fund groups working to that end to the tune of billions. But they also dearly want Israel to do their heavy lifting in their battle with Iran, the first country to threaten their predominance in the region.

Similarly Turkey the quiet powerhouse of the Middle East, that liked to keep below reporting radar, Turkey, is the interface to the West, nominally onside with it’s Muslim brethren, but is Israel’s biggest supporter in areas of security, intelligence, defence, trade.

The Turks are on board with the US and Britain, wanting to jump ship from the Muslim Happy Family, and join Europe. They are prepping to be the controlling power as the emphasis shifts to Central Asia, still a bickering loose alliance of former Soviet Union federations. But the Russians have other plans.

I could carry on, but it will not sink in. Too much information to process.

You’re still back at a Grade 6 level of ‘is the President of Iran Jewish’ and ‘that must mean he’s part of the Zionist plot.’

You guys are children trying to understand how and why adults do the things they do. Explain to a kid that a corporation has shareholders, the largest bloc of which is trying to strip the business of it’s assets, and a coup is being enacted. They’ll say “Who is the boss.”

I let you ramble on some more about Evil Zionist plots as a comedy relief.

M

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Forgot the fairy tale of Iranians saved from the depth of poverty and now living in luxury.

Maybe true for a few thousand connected to the new government scams.

All accounts and actual numbers - using the handiest. Wikipedia GDP (Gross Domestic Product) per capita. Expressed as a percentage of revenue generated divided by population.

en.wikipedia.org...

1980 ... 19.95

1985 .... 9.43

1990 .... 6.71

1995 .... 5.10

2000 .... 4.35

2005 .... 6.54

So in transition year 1980, an Iranian could expect to live on 1/5 the income of an American. In 2005 they could expect to live on 1/16 the income of an American.

Even the blip cause by increased oil prices starting 2004 has flattened out.

Wikipedia notes on the underperforming economy

"A unique feature of Iran's economy is the large size of the religious foundations, or Bonyads, whose combined budgets are said to make up as much as half that of the central government."

Combination of price controls and subsidies, particularly on food and energy, continues to weigh down the economy, and contraband, administrative controls, widespread corruption, and other rigidities undermine the potential for private sector-led growth."

I'm sure there's some deep conspiratorial explanation to all this. Evil Zionists stealing the money, Mossad controlling Wikipedia?

M

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Yes no doubt about it, it's a high standard of living the Iranians enjoy compared to those Palestinians! I have no idea why Mr. A. so spoils his Muslims! I can see why you are upset with him and feel he isn't fully living up to his Jewish Heritage!

Wikipedia when I last check was a reader compiled site designed to give people free information put together by just anyone and everyone looking to share information.

Personally I spend a few dollars a month to subscribe to the Encyclopedia Britanica, now there is a fine Roman publication if ever there was one. You know it might be kind of selfish of me but I felt I was worth the investment.

I enjoy it quite a bit more as the information is professionally gathered by actual historians, scholars and researchers and every day I get an email telling me 7 things that happened in History that day throughout the ages.

Of course it can then take up to an hour or two each day reading the actual 7 stories in detail but I think that's a great investment of time too!

Now back to Mr. A., wasting so much more money on the locals than the other Jews in Israel do on their Palestinian Muslim population. What can I say he's a heck of a guy.

I hate to break it to you Michael but their are dozens of countries around the world were the average person doesn't even make a dollar a day.

Hey just between you and me, I could live off of 1/16th of what I make.

Life's been good to me so far you know!

If you really want to know the actual per capita income of the average Iranian I suggest checking with the CIA not Wikipedia. I hear the Zionists got Rahm Emanual's father's Wikipidea article about him being a Zionist Terrorist who murdered British, Jewish and Arab civilians prior to Israeli Independence taken down once he became White House Cheif of Staff Michael Scandalous I know considering the article had been up there for years.

Of course Britanica still has the sordid details of his criminal past.

You get what you pay for in life Michael.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Yes no doubt about it, it's a high standard of living the Iranians enjoy compared to those Palestinians! I have no idea why Mr. A. so spoils his Muslims! I can see why you are upset with him and feel he isn't fully living up to his Jewish Heritage!

Thanks to donations in the billions from the West and now Iran, the Palestinians do remarkably well compared with most Arabs in the region living under the endemic bad governance and corruption.

In fact one of the higher GDPs, except that the money isn't spent on food, education, housing, medicine, other necessities of life.

A problem becomes the more funding received by Palestinian handlers hiding away in Damascus and elsewhere, the more there is to steal. Check out the grieving widow Arafat in Paris and her estimated $2 Billion inheritance.

Still every month millions do filter down. It then creates a vicious cycle with the constant drive for more deaths, more suffering, and more media attention. Every dead Palestinian child translating to a cool million more in donations. So more is spent on funneling in bigger and more lethal weapons. When they can score some dead Jews it's a jackpot. The boards light up.

A very sad business franchise selling people's death and misery.

A source discussing this (for certain to be dismissed as Zionist propaganda):

www.danielpipes.org...

noted by Jean-Paul Azam and Alexandra Delacroix in a 2005 article, "Aid and the Delegated Fight Against Terrorism." They found "a pretty robust empirical result showing that the supply of terrorist activity by any country is positively correlated with the amount of foreign aid received by that country" – i.e., the more foreign aid, the more terrorism.

[...] these studies run exactly counter to the conventional supposition that poverty, unemployment, repression, "occupation," and malaise drive Palestinians to lethal violence

This will be my final reply in all likelihood. I don't enjoy constantly supplying corrections to the torrent of lies and distortions fabricated and spewed out here.

Changing political landscalpes involving millions of people over decades don't reduce to one-liners and anecdotes. But this is a conspiracy site, where presumably the majority are here with appetites for the easy answer to the complex questions. World affairs reduced to the level of a James Bond movie. There must be a brilliant mastermind plotting all this!

Given the direction discussions here usuallyto take, where the Muslim world is granted diplomatic immunity due to perceived hardship and unwarranted discrimination, automatically someone else must be guilty of all those terrible things happening, right.

And Evil Jews have always offered a reliable and simple solution for simpletons.

Why bother with reality and actual facts.

Watch you don't wear out that "Z" key on your keyboard.

M

[edit on 8-10-2009 by mmiichael]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join