It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Read about Aliyah and

en.wikipedia.org...

It's all there

All? A few sentences in an anonymous open source Internet encyclopedia is the extent of your research?

There are things called books. I recommend looking at them before claiming expertise on subjects. They go into greater depth than Wikipedia.

M

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I recommend you reading the overview first then go in depth.

Here a recommended book:

"Chronology of the Modern World "

It gives you detailed information regarding the Zionist take over of Palestine. The Jews had a homes, they were from Europe, from America, from Russia. They didn't need to come to Palestine, WWII was finished and Hitler was killed, Germans who killed Jews lost the war. Jews could have went back to their homes but instead:

August 13 1945 - the World Zionist Congress demanded admission of 1 million Jews to Palestine.

You send a million people to New Zealand who are not refugees, who have their own homes, I would also be pissed off.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I recommend you reading the overview first then go in depth.

Here a recommended book:

"Chronology of the Modern World "

This is not even considered a serious history book. Written close to half a century ago by an anonymous "Neville Williams" who appears to be a group writing popular summary histories for juvenile markets.

I've read maybe 20 books on the subject, 100 articles, easily.

Jews turned the abandoned British controlled Sinai backwater of the Ottoman Empire into a functional and flourishing country after WWI. They immigrated and bought land just as millions of people have always done throughou the world. By WWII the population of Jerusalem was mainly Jewish. They didn't steal the land - they WERE the Palestinians.

A Palestinian homeland was created and still exists - it's called Jordan. The Arabs who came from Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon, and further coming in the 1920-40 period, now want the territory Jordan occupied calling it their West Bank. Jordan lost control the second time they joined with the Arab League to push the Jews into the ocean and take over what is now Israel.

I could go on.

My guess is you won't get it and are incapable of reading real history.

Mike

[edit on 5-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Any one can read your side of the view and then mine, then decide for themselves. Let's leave it at that:

It gives you detailed information regarding the Zionist take over of Palestine. The Jews had a homes, they were from Europe, from America, from Russia. They didn't need to come to Palestine, WWII was finished and Hitler was killed, Germans who killed Jews lost the war. Jews could have went back to their homes but instead:

August 13 1945 - the World Zionist Congress demanded admission of 1 million Jews to Palestine.

You send a million people to New Zealand who are not refugees, who have their own homes, I would also be pissed off.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Any one can read your side of the view and then mine, then decide for themselves. Let's leave it at that:

Sure. Why let the historical record and facts interfere with a good story of Evil Zionists and things that aren't true.

M

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Boy would that be ironic. I smell "photoshop" in the air......

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It looks like this is one of those times when a rumour turns out to be fact.

Poor Lil Mahmoud has been overcompensating trying to demonstrate his Muslim convictions and zeal to his handlers all this time. And to think he went to Mecca for the Haj and even held hands with the King of Saudi Arabia.

The world's most mistranslated man turns out to be another whack job Middle East leader. What a surprise. Wonder what he would do if he had nuclear weapons to play with.

Of course when the Evil Zionist Regime reported on this months ago in the Jerusalem Post, how an Iranian blogger was in trouble for putting the story out, no one took note.

politics247.wordpress.com...

In what looks like a case of methinks thou doth protest too much, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad reportedly was born Jewish.

The son of a supporter of the Iranian President has disclosed that Ahmadinejad was born of Jewish descent with the surname Saburjian. Apparently records show that Ahmadinejad changed the name on his I.D. card from Saburjian to his current Muslim name.

According to the son of Ayatollah Abu Al-Kassam Khazali, the former Mr. Saburjian “hides his Jewish roots by attacking Israel and the Jews, and by expressing strong Muslim religious beliefs“.

British newspapers report that relatives of Iran’s President have stated that “a mixture of religious and economic reasons” did in fact prompt the Saburjian family to change their name. Recent hereditary documents prepared by Iranian genealogists have added new fuel to these findings and now leaves us wondering how the Jewish Iranian President will handle this.

Considering Ahmadinejed’s support for terrorism, deep rooted hatred of Jews and his repeated call for Israel to be pushed off the face of the earth I would suggest that the Muslim madman perform an act of terrorism, on himself, and spare us all from the obviously tormented existence that he lives as Jewish Jew hater.

www.jpost.com...

Jul 3, 2009

'Jewish Ahmadinejad' blogger arrested

The Iranian blogger who claimed President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has Jewish roots is being detained by the authorities after he was arrested along with 150 university students earlier this week, according to sources in Teheran.

Dr. Mehdi Khazali, who reportedly participated in several recent opposition demonstrations, was reportedly summoned to a special court convened for religious figures, detained and transferred to an unknown location.

The son of a prominent, conservative pro-Ahmadinejad ayatollah, Khazali wrote on his Web site earlier this year that the president - a Holocaust denier and relentless critic of Israel - was of partially Jewish origin, asserting that Ahmadinejad had changed his family name from Saburjian, and calling for the origins of the Saburjian family in the town of Aradan to be investigated.

The assertion featured in the bitter presidential election campaign, when rival reformist candidate Mehdi Karroubi challenged Ahmadinejad in a live TV debate, reportedly stating: "My full name is Mehdi Karroubi. What is your full name?"

Ahmadinejad gave his full name, according to an Al-Arabiya TV report, but left out one surname which is said to indicate Jewish ancestry.

The "Jewish Ahmadinejad" dispute even spread beyond Iran, when Bahrain's oldest newspaper, Akhbar al-Khaleej, was briefly shut down by the governing authorities two weeks ago after it published an article recycling the claim.

Mike

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I don't see how this is relevant, as religion should always be a personal choice, unless some people see Jews as a distinct "race", that couldn't be correct, could it

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Sure. Why let the historical record and facts interfere with a good story of Evil Zionists and things that aren't true.

M

Michael I sense you are in denial over Mr. A being Jewish!

Is there some reason you don't want Mr. A to be Jewish?

Is there some reason that history itself needs to be denied too?

Out of curiousity what's the difference between an Orthodox Jew walking down the sidewalk in full perscribed regalia with out ever having a razor touch the side of his face as his Lord commanded, reading a Old Testament aloud to himself as he walks as if the journey itself has been perscribed and commanded and...Mr. A thinking a 12 Iman will appear.

They both seem well kind of bizarre to me.

What in your humble oppinion makes one form of behavior acceptable that being the former, and the other form of behavior unacceptable that being the latter?

Honestly both seem fanatical to me, yet one represents a far more inherent and clear and present danger to pedestrians on the sidewalk...can you guess which one Michael?

This intense jealousy and rivalry you seem to have with your brothers...? Well, not the most attractive thing I have ever seen.

Poor Mr. A, you won't even give him a break knowing he's a Jew, I really have to read those books sometime, they sure seem to have quite a few people wound up...walking down the street even reading it. Kind of reminded me of the Indiana Jones movie where he was looking for the Holy Grail, only a pendannent man can...

Oh boy!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Michael I sense you are in denial over Mr. A being Jewish!

Is there some reason you don't want Mr. A to be Jewish?

Is there some reason that history itself needs to be denied too?

Out of curiousity what's the difference between an Orthodox Jew walking down the sidewalk in full perscribed regalia with out ever having a razor touch the side of his face as his Lord commanded, reading a Old Testament aloud to himself as he walks as if the journey itself has been perscribed and commanded and...Mr. A thinking a 12 Iman will appear.

Proty,

You don't keep up. I just linked to stories from the Evil Zionist press, the first ones who twigged to and reported Lil Mahmoud was Jewish. I've known it for ages.

But first and foremost, he's nuts. I think that is of more immediate concern than his genetic and cultural background. Lunatic Buddhists, Hindus, Atheists, Pagans, Druids - are all serious threats when they get into positions of power. Say you had a new self-proclaimed Fundamentalist Islamic Regime in a country with vast oil revenues and little concern for the needs of their populace. And they had a hard-on for the destruction of another country, for whatever reason.

Would you just say "Well boys will be boys" or would you worry a bit about what they are capable of.

Mr V Putin, a guy who no one accuses of being Jewish or American sympathetic, despite the advantage of having Iran onside with his trouble nation, has serious issues with a nuclear Iran on his doorstep. Real conflict of interest as he's the prime enabler, but he doesn't want a nuclear Middle East. Somehow the world sees them as irresponsible and capable of irrational abuses of the ultimate Lethal Weapons. Could their rhetoric and patterns of behaviour have something to do with it?

You'll bring up Israel. Well they've had nuclear capability for approaching half a century. So far no problem. Can we guarantee Iran will have the same track record. Do you want to find out?

M

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Well let me be the first then to say and you can quote me "Vladimir Putin" is Jewish!

That's right folks, you heard it first here on ATS from Protoplasmic Traveler...

Let me also add anyone wishing to run a nation, especially a large nation, especially a large nation that has lots of ellements of the former KGB running around it as well...IS NUTS TOO.

Couldn't you guys just get some Nerf Swords, and Nerf Guns and maybe one of those cute fish net walled tents with the big rubber balls all over the floor to wade and hide in while you play?

Why must the rest of the world be held hostage to your collective insanity?

It is just that you know! Everyone dies soon enough and you guys just can't wait to make it happen sooner.

It takes two to tango you know and Too Too Tango has had to go out of business because of the recession which is in part due to the high cost of fuel because a certain collective group of misfits loves to threaten each other all the time and panics other people in the process.

Now who is going to feed the starving artists Michael?

Making sense out of stupidity does not make it less stupid friend.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It takes two to tango you know and Too Too Tango has had to go out of business because of the recession which is in part due to the high cost of fuel because a certain collective group of misfits loves to threaten each other all the time and panics other people in the process.

Now who is going to feed the starving artists Michael?

Making sense out of stupidity does not make it less stupid friend.

Gave up being an artist months ago. Not starving and a truly informative experience. Being called back into service as a Man of Letters.

We can indulge in philosophy, the meaning of life, our short span, the insignificance of our actions in the stream of time.

Short term concern, our economic dependence on oil based products for power, transportation, manufactured goods. And we have to deal with the people who run the concessions. They've been empowered, just as we've empowered middle men as our elected officials who determine how we live and maybe even whether we live.

We have given them license to determine our futures. And we must remember they got there through crimes and misdemeanours. Are they always acting in our best interests - or their own?

We have weapons that can wipe us all out, and luckily those with them have acquitted themselves with restraint. The dynamics change when we share them with people who have a different set of priorities.

Do the ISI in Pakistan worry about the severe economic problems facing their country, poverty, injustices, retrogressive development? Do they think it might be more interesting to provoke a confrontation with their perceived enemies, India, the US, the West?

So far we've seen they like stirring up problems rather than getting down to domestic affairs. Iran seems to share their approach. They seek adventurism in the name of religious destiny. They've declare their intentions. Worldwide Caliphate no less. First stop that annoying little Zionist Regime. Next stop the Saudis and their profane Holy alliances with the Great Satan.

We can intellectualize how we have to be fair-minded and allow them equal access to whatever we have. We must be politically correct, mustn't we? We don't want to hurt their feelings by making them think we discriminate against them.

So sure, even though you're drowning in oil, you want nuclear capability to power your generators and warm your homes - go ahead. We wouldn't want want to deprive you.

M

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Clean energy is clean energy. By the way you said it yourself, even with all that Oil Iran is having a hard time in this economy. Every gallon of oil it saves on clean, green renewable energy technology is one more gallon they can turn into export revenue!

There is another problem though, not as wide known but one that potentially is also dangerously imperiling many lives. One of the isotopes from nuclear reactors is widely used by radiologists for sophisticated imagining test to diagnose some particularly tricky and nasty cancers. It’s been in terribly short supply with many people having to wait months for critical imaging tests because a number of the reactors that once produced have been forced by the United States government to use less potent fissionable material in their nuclear reactors that is much harder to make bombs out of. Tragically it’s impossible to produce that medically valuable isotope too which has led to a chronic shortage that is at an emergency level. Tests that once upon a time could be scheduled in about a week not take a 2 to 3 month waiting list while potentially lethal cancers get the one up during the diagnoses period, that’s just one of the many deadly by products of this INSANE PARANOIA involved with the WAR ON TERROR.

Hopefully Iran is trying to make a bomb and this isotope that can save people’s lives will become more readily available.

Iran by the way would have to set off quite a few nuclear weapons to ever catch up with the death toll the United States, Great Brittan and Israel are wracking up both directly and indirectly with the collective paranoia being visited daily upon the former home of the Free and the Brave.

Pretty sad that people choose to live in fear, it’s pretty disgusting though those others want people to live in fear.

These games being played have gone way too far. It really is as if you just keep claiming to be right long enough while keeping the white hot glare off of Israeli crimes and on the pretend crimes of other nations, that it will actually make such people right and their crimes not crimes.

Ultimately in the end the only people who do such things end up fooling no one but themselves.

There are a lot of good things in the world to live for Michael.

A lot of wonderful things and people have already been murdered by the so called phony war on terror.

How phony, pretty phony indeed when it is more than obvious Mr. A, is a plant, I sometimes wonder whether it’s stupidity, arrogance or just pure evil that drives some people.

As if it matters when the net effect is identical, Too Too Tangos was a small restaurant chain in Coconut Grove, Orlando and Atlanta that local artists could eat at for free as long as they spend some time working on a piece of art of their own while at the Restaurant. When the piece was finished the Restaurant would put it on sale and share the proceeds with the artist. Great food, that was just part of it’s concept, the rest was that they had no entrées, just 60 different appetizers from all over the world. They had one or two from just about every culture around the world, all of them done authentically and deliciously.

One more victim of the recession brought on by huge deficits run up by the Military Industrial Complex and their fun little War on Terror. What a shame you and others are so keen to be their best customers!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Yeah, what I thought.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by really
Yeah, what I thought.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Nazis knew you had to draw the line somewhere, so settled on a one Jewish grand-parent and you were toast rule.

The more hardline Iranian Mullahs are less forgiving. Any Jews anywhere in the family tree and you're immediately guilty.

Poor Lil Mahmoud has to go to extreme lengths to prove his fidelity to the Holy Invocation of the 12th Imam. And drunk with power now he's working out some personal demons it is better not to try and understand.

A very spooky cat.

M

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

except that iran has the second largest population of jew in the middle east next ti israel

they have representation in parliemnt , 1 of only 4 `jew only` hospitals in the world , halal butchers in tehran , jewish schools.

must be really hated then.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin

except that iran has the second largest population of jew in the middle east next ti israel

they have representation in parliemnt , 1 of only 4 `jew only` hospitals in the world , halal butchers in tehran , jewish schools.

must be really hated then.

The Jewish numbers in Iran are relatively high because most Middle East countries having virtual non acceptance policies. Though they lived there for centuries, present Jewish population of Saudi Arabia is zero.

When the Shah was in power Jews were an integral part of the culture with their population peaking at 150,000. After the Islamic Revolution, 85% of them fled to Israel, the US, Europe. Those who remained were largely poor, old, sick, intermarried, entrenched in businesses, etc.

Though now down to 0.05% of the population Jewish people and establishments are now routinely attacked. The government turns a blind eye.

Christians in Iran have suffered a similar fate. Almost all of them have left.

Wikipedia has actual numbers for all the above.

Also fleeing by the millions in successive waves have been the intellectual class, financially entrepreneurial, the politically disenfranchised, the skilled and better educated, etc.

The lament of emigre Iranians I know is that the country has turned into a paranoid rigid asylum increasingly filled with resentment and hatred. Out of touch governments have this effect on people.

Sorry if rains on anyone's parade. Facts have a way of conflicting with delusions.

M

[edit on 6-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Oh my word Michael let me get this straight now…the moneyed, privileged and entitled class of Iranians that helped the Shah and the SAVAK brutalize and disenfranchise the average Iranian citizen with the only regime who’s human rights record was worse than Israel’s chose to flee the country after the impoverished and dirt poor masses threw off their corrupt and demeaning and degrading rule?

Wow! What’s the world coming to when you can no longer enjoy the unfettered benefits and abusive privilege of a two class system of the filthy rich and determinedly indifferent and inhuman versus the destitute, starving and oppressed whose collective wealth is stolen from them and denied to them by the upper class.

Most of those fleeing Iranians that were so traumatized by the MAJORITY shift in POPULAR society inside Iran where philandering playboys, international jetsetters, shop, shop till you drop, party hardy and look good doing it elites of the ruling class who never did an honest day’s work in their life or contributed to the betterment of the Iranian society, but were rather instead parasites draining off of and feeding off of it’s wealth at the expense of the majority.

I am sure the surviving members of the SAVAK and the Iranian elite applaud your impassioned entreaties to make them appear as victims instead of victimizers as they would just love to get back to further victimizing the Iranian nation by siphoning off the bulk of it’s oil wealth once more, but somehow Michael I doubt the majority of Iranians feel as inclined as you do.

It really ticks some people off, when they people throw off the corrupt vermin who have this peculiar notion of what makes a society free. That notion being the right of the limited and privileged few to lord over and rule over the masses they keep poor by stealing from, and lying to, and keeping undereducated, and misinformed all the while for the mere economic wealth and social power that can be garnered in such a mindless system.

Once again by your own admission Michael, western, capitalist, Judean/Christian nations have lived ‘too high’ off the hog and the greed of that is what has caused a world wide economic downturn bordering on collapse and your solution in acknowledgement to this observation is to impose that same failed system on the few nations that literally had to fight revolutions to get out from under it?

Amazing! Why don’t you tell the people what Iran was really like under the Shah? The wide spread poverty and squalor, an elite ruling class that was too busy shopping and partying in London, Paris, New York and Los Angeles, while not lobbying in D.C. to care that most of the nation was starving and living in conditions worse than dogs.

Funny isn’t it, how once the nation was no longer ‘safe’ or ‘welcoming’ to the kinds of people you paint as ‘saints’ now of virtue and intelligence, that nation turned itself around in relatively short order and drastically raised the living conditions, nutrition and educational levels of the millions upon millions of citizens formerly oppressed.
Oh but it’s not your kind of educational system that teaches the values of theft, graft, bribery, corruption and murder.
It’s not your kind of society where it’s easy for those who want wealth and power though theft, graft, bribery, corruption and murder are safe to do those things with impunity.

Funny how you don’t want to live in Israel yet are always advocating for it, and you don’t want to live in Iran yet are always advocating about what’s wrong with it.

I say let the people of the world decide how they wish to be governed within their own nations.

Me thinks the only problem Iran has that so infuriates the Western world is “It does not render unto Caesar that which is Caesars’.”

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Why don’t you tell the people what Iran was really like under the Shah? The wide spread poverty and squalor, an elite ruling class that was too busy shopping and partying in London, Paris, New York and Los Angeles, while not lobbying in D.C. to care that most of the nation was starving and living in conditions worse than dogs.

That describes the elite in every country in the world. Even in Zimbabwe and North Korea, the poorest, they are still drinking champagne in private suites. Every country has emigres with stories from when they benefited as part of a special class.

The vast vast majority of people who fled Iran were not part of the miniscule privileged class. According to "Iran Daily" Jan 22, 2005 - Iran had the highest rate of brain drain among 61 developing countries as recorded by the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

The overwhelming majority who fled were persecuted intellectual, professional, skilled, educated middle class leaving due to newly imposed persecution, disappearing business and job opportunities, loss of basic freedoms, harsher living conditions.

Even Lil Mahmoud has become increasingly appalled by the explosion of a new clerical privileged class in Iran. Dissolute playboys with beards. Once leader Ayatollah Rafsanjani has made himself a multibillionaire, and his core group of corrupt Mullahs have siphoned maybe more than the Shah at his worst excesses. Instead of getting turned on by babes and gadgets they have hard-ons for nuclear weapons and destruction.

Basic freedoms are far more inhibited than in the Shahs rule. Back then potential threats to the state were sought out and punished. Now it's not only those critical of the Islamic regime, it's extended to religious minorities, homosexuals, Western looking intellectuals, perceived collaborators, liberal women, anyone who does not comply with the draconian restrictions on thought and law.

The Shah had a terrible record of human rights. His Islamic Revolution replacements now have an even worse record - and millions have fled.

M

[edit on 6-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

That's simply not true Michael, the vast majority of Iranians will tell you they are better off with the Islamic Republic as opposed to the Monarchy of the corrupt and opressive Shah.

Getting one side of the story is always a good way to have a bad or untruthful story.

Yes who you know and speak to here in the west is the people who don't like the Islamic Republic.

The vast majority of those people already maintained residences here in the west under the Shah, those people did not flee Iran they simply never returned back to Iran as they no longer owned or could run businesses or interest from afar raping the Iranian people and their resources.

Like Israel their strategy centers on "The squeeky wheel gets the grease"

If you just cry enough, loud enough, often enough, to enough people, then eventually the people you are crying to will do what you want to STOP THE INCESSANT WHINING.

That's all it is, is whining.

Who isn't whining all the time, why the people who's stories you never like to tell. Those happy Iranians that far out number the unhappy Iranians, you know the ones that are grateful to be rid of the murderous tyranny of the Shah.

Of course his cohorts, and coconspirators who helped him rape Iran of it's wealth and resources aren't happy, and they love to act like the speak for all the people of Iran.

They don't, they are just the squeeky wheel looking to get the grease that fool the foolish or the other fools looking to make hay out of a situation them selves for nefarious purposes.

You seem to forget the Iranian people had no trouble in throwing off the Shah despite every major Western power trying to prop him up through overt and covert violence.

If the Iranian people really didn't like the Islamic Republic they would get rid of it. Not only does Iran have a history of not attacking other nations in wars of agression, it has a history of replacing it's own government when they find it lacking.

Your arguments serve the Israeli agenda Michael not the Iranian peoples agenda, why you pretend to be concerned for the Iranian people and pretend to know what's in their hearts and minds is rather silly.

So is not accepting your fellow Hebrew Mr. A!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join