It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think that this whole discussion misses a crucial point. The conflict in the Middle East is not a religious one. It is over land. Period. Religion is only the excuse used to rouse the people to fight, but it has nothing to do with the causes of the fighting.

Whether Ahmadinejad is "Jewish" is irrelevant. He's an Iranian, and he wants to destroy Israel. He doesn't want to wipe Jews off the face of the earth; just Israel. He doesn't want to do this for the glory of Allah, but for Iran.

The countries in that region may tend to be "theocracies", to be based on religion, but the majority of people in all of those countries just want to live in peace and raise their families. They couldn't care less if someone is Jewish, Muslim, Christian, or Buddhist - any more than most of us don't really care.

Unfortunately you've got some politicians who maintain their grip on their people by redirecting anger. They call for jihad against Israel, the US, whoever. It doesn't matter, as long as the people blame their misery on some other country. In fact, most of their misery comes from the leaders stealing from the people. The leaders live in luxury while the people live and die in poverty and hopelessness.

As for Ahmadinejad converting, it's not surprising. Non-Muslims are abused in countries where Islamic laws prevail. The Koran specifically permits - even commands - that Muslims treat non-Muslims with contempt. The following are some quotes from the Koran:

(5:51) O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.;

(9:14) Fight them! Allah will chastise them at your hands, and He will lay them low and give you victory over them, and He will heal the breasts of folk who are believers.”

(9:5) Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.;

And my personal favorite (notice the number):

(9:111) Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur’an. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.;

An Islamic theocracy is no place for a non-Muslim.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
isn't it weird how there's even Jewish anti-semitists!?

hate is truly an amazing thing. people can even hate their own people.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Donnie Darko]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

I think that this whole discussion misses a crucial point. The conflict in the Middle East is not a religious one. It is over land. Period. Religion is only the excuse used to rouse the people to fight, but it has nothing to do with the causes of the fighting.

No you are missing the point. The point of this thread is the mainstream media claiming that Ahmadinejad is an Israeli. They are doing this to draw more parallels between him and Hitler, it is a psy-op to gain more support for war from the citizens of the world.

The media is consistently trying to evoke similarities between Iran and Germany and this is simply the next logical step.

You are discussing the reasons for war with Iran and that is simply too broad an issue to discuss in this thread.

Chances are the New World order Elite control Ahmadinejad and have placed him in Iran to provoke a conflict. This is why he makes such provocative statements and actions.

This is all theater between controlled nations there is nothing left to chance in war. It isn't simply about land it's about control, centralization of power and population control.

NWO will orchestrate chaos and follow it up with a new order this is how things go in the world.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
No you are missing the point. The point of this thread is the mainstream media claiming that Ahmadinejad is an Israeli. They are doing this to draw more parallels between him and Hitler, it is a psy-op to gain more support for war from the citizens of the world.

Since we're talking about psy-ops, it should be pointed out that Adolph Hitler had no known Jewish ancestry, though conspiracists love to spread this kind of unfounded story around.

The mass media does not have a monopoly on lying to push agendas.

wiki.answers.com...

To add to the answers below - I understand that Hitler made a point of destroying the building that would have held his father's birth certificate so the proof one way of the other was destroyed. (History Channel Documentary)

(Observations:

a. In the case of any illegitimate child whose mother refuses to name the father one would expect the entry in the Register of Births to be unrevealing and simply state 'Father: unknown'. In other words, it would have been uninformative in this respect.

b. It is true that the building(s) and the churchyard were destroyed in 1938 on Hitler's orders. He was presumably was nervous about some possible 'dark secret'. However, it's anyone's guess what it was. There has, for example, been speculation about a history of incest or insanity in his family. Perhaps, for that matter, the entry had been tampered with, for example, when his father changed his name in 1876 from from Schicklgruber to Hitler. The 'standard' story about a Jew named Frankenberger in Graz as the paternal grandfather has been discredited. However, it has allowed devotees of psychohistory a field day.

c. Presumably the records were open to public inspection between the time when Hitler first hit the headlines and the Anschluss in 1938. In other words, oponents had already had 14-15 years to look for spicy information. - Joncey).

Answer

No. The Hitler family was Roman Catholic.

Hitler's grandfather was not Jewish. The standard version of the story focuses on Hitler's paternal grandfather. Hitler's father's mother is said to have worked as a maid for a Jew and there were rumours that Hitler's father was actually the employer's biological child. No evidence for this has ever been found.

Although there is no evidence that Hitler had a Jewish grandfather, supposedly his grandmother refused to reveal the identity of her child's father to her death. There was a suspicion that it was her Jewish employer, but there is no evidence of this, and Hitler certainly never spoke of it.

Hitler certainly hated Jews, as one can read in his book, 'Mein Kampf'. Most Austrian children were raised with a fear, mistrust and hatred of Jews, going back to medieval times, supported by the Catholic Church, that Hitler was born into. Hitler was filled with hatred towards many groups and people, and was a very angry man, as is obvious if you listen to his speeches.

Answer

Often suggested, sometimes claimed, but no established historian buys into what is probably just an urban legend.

There have been rumours that Hitler was one-quarter Jewish and that his paternal grandmother, Maria Schicklgruber, had become pregnant while working as a servant in a the household of a Graz Jew called Franberger. During the 1920s, the implications of these rumours along with his known family history were politically explosive, especially for the proponent of a racist ideology. Opponents tried to prove that Hitler, the leader of the anti-Semitic Nazi Party, had Jewish or Czech ancestors. Although these rumours were never confirmed, for Hitler they were reason enough to conceal his origins.

Answer

Ian Kershaw, "Hitler ...", Vol. 1, pp. 7-9 dismisses the story as nonsense. At the time when Hitler's grandmother worked as a servant in Graz for a family supposedly called Frankenberger (the 1830s) Jews were completely banned from living in Graz (and the whole province of Steiermark - Styria).

What's more, according to Kershaw, study of directories of Graz and the like for the 1830s and 1840s doesn't reveal any family called Frankenberger in Graz at all.

In other words, it's an urban legend.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I don't think Hitler was Jewish i have no opinion on the matter but when you ask the average Joe most of them think that.

So the Psy-op of doing the same thing to Iran's President has the same fundamental effect even if it isn't true of him either.

You see what i mean, they could be all lies. The mainstream are actually taught that Hitler was Jewish in school no joke i don't know if its true but people think it.

It is all about comparing Ahmadinejad to Hitler facts are irrelevant its just how the mainstream spins things that matters.

I am not one of these that thinks Israel should not exist i am just sick of wars tbh i think everyone should avoid them at all costs no preemptive strikes. Wars are waged for profit in the end and info is and data is rigged to convince nations they are in danger so taht they go to war.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Hitler wasn`t jewish , nor was he even 1/2 , 1/4 or a tiny bit jewish - its a rumour about his greandmother which quite frankly wasn`t true.

Ahmadinejad WAS a persian jew - until he was 4 - now remember outside of israel , as quite rightly pointed out earlier - Iran has the largest jewish population in the ME.

zeroknowledge has got me thinking - converts are allways (well 99% of the time) the most vilifying of all the of the previous faith - they have a point to prove , as would be seen as a `no one` - it happens around the world with converts - yes even those converting to judaism.

and zionisms can be very much as extreme as all the `allah akbar` fanatics you see on tv

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
The mainstream are actually taught that Hitler was Jewish in school no joke i don't know it its true but people think it.

It is all about comparing Ahmadinejad to Hitler facts are irrelevant its just how the mainstream spins things that matters.

Hate to disagree. Maybe you can tell me some schools that teach that Hitler was Jewish.

As for Mr A and Hitler, well they do share a similar strategy. Deflection from internal corruption, mishandling and economic disparity by claiming Jews are responsible. It's not exactly a big secret that the Iranians not only were actively involved with the Third Reich in promoting Jewsih hatred during WWII, they also have borrowed the same literature and rheotric from the neo-Nazi Holocaust Denial movement.

Iran has expansionist in the Middle East, as Germany was in Eastern Europe. The West regretted not confronting Hitler earlier, rather than trying to placate him for so long. British PM Neville Chamberlain called Hitler "a man of peace."

5 years later Hitler was attacking Britain.

Men of Peace are like that sometimes.

M

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

As for Mr A and Hitler, well they do share a similar strategy. Deflection from internal corruption, mishandling and economic disparity

you know that also describes irael - and the USA as well

It's not exactly a big secret that the Iranians not only were actively involved with the Third Reich in promoting Jewsih hatred during WWII, they also have borrowed the same literature and rheotric from the neo-Nazi Holocaust Denial movement.

The king of Iran in WW2 was en.wikipedia.org...

who was removed by the british in 1941 and replaced by

en.wikipedia.org...

the last iranian shah - the man then spent iran`s oil riches , created the savak and collaberated with the nazi`s.

and the USA networks keep pushing out his equally corrupt son as a replacement.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
the USA networks keep pushing out his equally corrupt son as a replacement.

I never get a clear picture on the Pahlavi in exile thing. The inevitable conspiracy theory is that the US wants the Shah's son back on the throne.

But reinstated monarchies aren't longed for by anyone really. Notably no one suggested a Hashemite or any monarchy in Iraq.

Pahlavi Jr will try to get attention and the media will report on it. But I doubt anyone takes him seriously.

M

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

its the media that paint him as the replacement - the government, even in 1979, wanted to distance themselves from Mohammad Reza , which is why he left the USA and died in egypt , the only country who were willing to offer him a home.

www.nytimes.com...

an interview with Reza -very political answers - and brushes off the critizisms of his father with a wave of his hand

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Israel has experienced a series of genocidal massed attacks by neighbouring Muslim countries. The lost these wars. I repeat, they lost these wars.

They lost these wars, umm I find it amusing that you are ignoring everything before the Arab/Israel war. Israel didn't exist remember
so if someone came to my country from Europe and try to take over it like the Jews, which they did, I will fight. Resistance is a right everyone has, including you.

They came in to take control of Israel and didn't. What do you think they woulsd have done had they won?

No they came and tried to send back the European Jews who tried take over Palestine.

The Palestinians have had decades to come to terms with the fact that the country Israel exist. They could have made homes there, gone about their businesses, done better than than their neighbours and have political leverage beyond victimhood. But that was their choice.

What? They chose to not fight until the first intifada, where is Palestine? Why didn't the Zionist regime allow a state of Palestine to exist? Why the settlement expansions?

No one seems to whine and moan and seek retribution for millions of
Kurds refused a homeland. The Kurds being smart, work hard in their ne politically designated countries like Turkey, Iraq, Iran. They have power and are becoming prospersous. they don't sit in camps for half a century.

A homeland, umm it is cause no one invaded their land. They still live in that area. The Palestinians were evicted from their homes. It is not about having a homeland, it is about justice. No Justice no Peace.

You try to kill people and take their land, you don't succeed, you have to live with the consequences of your actions and move on with making a life for yourself and your family. When the Palestinians come to terms that their Arab League handlers want them only like sacrificial lambs, and that the Israelis have made them a better offer - and it's happened on half a dozen junctures - maybe they can get on with their lives.

Mike

No no, the European Jews tried to take over Palestine, the Zionist regime promised them the whole of Palestine (with Western help they managed to steal someone Else's land). If they try to come to my land I will fight them, resistance is the right every human has, the Palestinians are exercising that right. They have tried peace, they have tried protesting, history tell us that. Violence is the last resort, and they took that option after decades.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

I also believe alot was design regarding Hitler to make him look like a monster. Ofcurse that is the first thing you do in war, make your enemy look like a crazy psycho who is ready to destroy the world, so that the soldiers who are doing the dirty job has the morals to go and kill people.

Suggestion BOX
Final Solution

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This makes a lot of sense. I'll bet his family were Sabbateans - the two faced Jews who pretended to follow varying other religions whilst supposedly practising Judaism under-cover (or was it Satanism). The name change is classic and can be found amongst all the Bloodline Zionist families. And let us not forget that strange little sign, like the horns of a bull, which various well known people, such as both George Bush's (Busch), Bill Clinton, Ahmadjinedad, Mrs Obama and Hilary Clinton, Tony Blair and Cherrie and others who lust after power have publicly thumbed at the press. They are united in pushing for a single global, fascist dictatorship run for their benefit and those of the Demons who possess the elite bloodlines.

As far as the risk to the Jews who live in Israel, I doubt the Zionists give a damn, as Israel's usefulness as a centre for world currency manipulation, has almost come to its end as the world moves towards a global reserve currency, which will then be followed by three regional currencies and then finally one. The PTB do not care for these Jews above any other group and they were in fact behind the Holocaust (N.B. holocaust which prior to WW2 referred to blood sacrifice). I fear the Zionist's are preparing the world for WW3, and very soon.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Ahmadinejad's family hailed from Turkey, where the Sabbataeans first took root, so he doesn't care which country he represents; but he probably does care how well he can manipulate events to advance the Zionist agenda for total world ownership and control.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

the European Jews tried to take over Palestine, the Zionist regime promised them the whole of Palestine (with Western help they managed to steal someone Else's land). If they try to come to my land I will fight them, resistance is the right every human has, the Palestinians are exercising that right. They have tried peace, they have tried protesting, history tell us that. Violence is the last resort, and they took that option after decades.

---

This is not historically correct. Jews came from Europe and purchased land from Egyptian and Transjordan owners as early as the 19th Century.
The region was largely uninhabited due to it rampant malaria and extensive desertification. Jews irrigated and farmed the land, building up the most buoyant economy in the region. Arabs in surrounding countries came due to Jews paying European scale for unskilled labour - 5 times what it was in the region.

Though petitioning the British for the region of the Sinai with the British who took control after the WWI break-up of the Ottoman Empire, Jews were allocated only 25% of the land.

It was a mass immigration of Jews, one of many between the World Wars.The Arabs consistently refused to come to terms with the Jews having 1/500th of the land in the region despite them being there legitimately. They declared war on Israel the day it became a country. They also evicted 800,000 Jews in a dozen Muslim countries after they lost this war.

Palestinians who fled were instructed not to return and that they would be relocated after Israel was destroyed by them. The Israelis offered the refugees peaceful return and they refused for the most part. Some did stay, and Israel today has a population of 1.4 Million Arabs who share rights as citizens.

The Arab countries of the region fund the Palestinians to maintain a state of siege with Israel but will not allow them citizenship.

The Palestinians have been the victims of Arab League enforced victim status for half a century.

M

[edit on 4-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

A close-up of the document reveals he was previously known as Sabourjian – a Jewish name meaning cloth weaver.

Does this mean since Barack Hussein Obama has a Muslim name that he is a Muslim?

Just asking??????

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
Does this mean since Barack Hussein Obama has a Muslim name that he is a Muslim?

Obama went under the name Barry Soetero for years and changed it back to Barack Obama. He has readily admitted he was born and raised a Muslim the first half of his life. Possibly due to the expediency of furthering his political career he joined a church in Chicago notorious for being anti-white and Muslim sympathetic.

So you decide where his loyalties lie.

M

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Read about Aliyah and

en.wikipedia.org...

It's all there, I will be more specific next time I post here: At the moment got something to do

Thanks for your time

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join