It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Are there any Muslims in the Israeli Government ?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Question:

If he was as concerned and secretive about hiding this element of his ancestry as the Telegraph would have us believe, why would he hold this document up to be photographed with a big smile on his face?

Why would he have admitted to the name change in the past, as the article notes?

Could it be that this is a red herring? They're trying to paint him as a self-hating jew or something? Will this be the new spin?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
When are people going to figure out whats actually going on?? Hes an Israeli plant, put there by the Zionists to fire up the Arab world and unify opposition to Israel, so Israel can point the finger and say "OH NOES!! HELP US WORLD!! DON'T LET WHAT HAPPENED TO US IN WW2 HAPPEN AGAIN!!"

Iranians are not Arabs!

They're Persians!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Four, I think. United Arab List is the party, if memory serves.

However, unlike Iran, ethnic and religious minorities are not guaranteed representation by law.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442

Originally posted by bigyin

Four, I think. United Arab List is the party, if memory serves.

However, unlike Iran, ethnic and religious minorities are not guaranteed representation by law.

This is total BS.

Over 20% of Israel's population is Arab. Some consider themselves as Arabs, some as Palestinians, according to a 2008 survey.

They have a vote and are protected by the same rights as all citizens of the country including women. Israel is the only plural society in the entire Middle East. All member have the same rights.

Anecdotal examples do not change facts. There's a good reason Christians and Jews have largely abandoned their homes in Muslim countries after centuries.

No mistranslation here.

M

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Over 20% of Israel's population is Arab. Some consider themselves as Arabs, some as Palestinians, according to a 2008 survey.

I'm assuming there are Arab Jews, which are the original inhabitants of Palestine and then there are the European Jews who came in masses to fulfill the Zionist plot.

They have a vote and are protected by the same rights as all citizens of the country including women. Israel is the only plural society in the entire Middle East. All member have the same rights.

If everyone had the same rights then the destruction of homes would stop (hence settlement expansion). The people who are being evicted are the ones with different rights, would you agree with me on that?

Anecdotal examples do not change facts. There's a good reason Christians and Jews have largely abandoned their homes in Muslim countries after centuries.

That is because they would rather live amongst their own brothers
I want to go back to my country also, live amongst people with the same belief, same culture, same identity, same language... I don't know, who wouldn't want that

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm sure you have some explanation why the Palestinains waged war against Israel, lost, and fled taking the advice of neighbouring Arab country aggressors of not retuning. They've been in Jordan for 60 years. They are not allowed to become citizens.

The people in the West Bank had an opportunity to form their own country for 20 years, 1948-67. They didn't seem to feel a need foe a homeland then, instead remaining a protectorate of Jordan.

A Palestinian is someone who lived in what is now Israel since 1946.Ignored of course is that Jews already made up something like half the population of the Britsh protectorate Palestine before 1948, and that most of the Arab population within were immigrants from surrounding Arab states there because there were more human rights and pay scales were 5 times that elsewhere.

800,000 Jews were thrown out of Muslim countries from North Africa and beyond. Ther proerty and assets were seized. Instead of sitting in camps for 60 years they went to where there was opportunity for growth. No ne seems to care about these people and fret about their great losses.

Tens of millions of Muslims have fled or been displaced by wars in the region since WWII. Most have come to terms with the mistakes their leaders made dragging them into unsuccessful wars. The Palestinians now have more revenue per capita as charitable victims that 90% of the Muslims in the region. Their leaders aren't in a hurry to cut off billions flowing in.

The Palestinians are the ultimate victims - of betrayal of the neighbouring nations who despise them, will not allow them homes, but enjoy using them as a sympathy tool. And of course their self-serving leaders like the Egyptian, Yasser Arafat.

M

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Mr. A is of course a Master Mason and likely Jewish and a Zionist.

This is all elaborately staged theatre simply to get us to kill one another.

Whose plan do the Christian Zionists follow? They believe in what Rome foretold would happen in the Holy Roman Bible.

I believe it's time to call the Zionists all the Zionists what they really are...Romans.

Rome has been manipulating the world to hate Jews and blame them for all the ills of the world for thousands of years. But the Zionists who control Israel, and Israeli/Jewish politics aren't beloved or respected by the world's Jews but instead both feared and reviled.

We are being manipulated, we are being manipulated by Rome and the royal bloodlines to fight and kill each other like dogs, for sport and profit.

We must end this madness.

Spartacus knew and did better and so should we all.

We all die anyway, we are all dying anyway. Why speed up that process for sport and profit?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

By Clovis Maksoud

The first speech by Barack Obama, the US president, to the UN General Assembly reflects his profound awareness of the problems and deep anxieties felt by many around the world.

It is with such expressions of genuine empathy that the US president promised to empower the UN and, more importantly, uphold international law as the incubator of solutions which blend peace with justice.

But how Obama will apply this re-energised US commitment to the declared objective of a two-state solution for Israel and Palestine remains unclear.

Obama outlined his vision: "Two states living side-by-side in peace and security - a Jewish state of Israel with true security for all Israelis; and a viable, independent Palestinian state with contiguous territory that ends the occupation that began in 1967 and realises the potential of the Palestinian people."

This statement encapsulates the objectives that the US president hopes to achieve. It is definitely a recognition that settlements are what the UN has repeatedly declared them to be - illegal.

Settlement proliferation

The question that remains, however, is why all Israeli governments since 1967 pursued a policy of proliferating settlements, built the "separation wall" inside the occupied West Bank (declared illegal by the International Court of Justice), and built a network of roads exclusively for Jewish settlements.

All this is in addition to the continued, creeping annexation of occupied East Jerusalem.

The answer is that Israel since June 5, 1967 never - yes, never - acknowledged that it existed as an occupying power in the West Bank, Gaza, and East Jerusalem; instead, it has thus acted as a claimant of these territories as part of Israel.

It is this position which explains Israel's ongoing policy of creating new facts on the ground and seeking to force both the member states of the United Nations and the Palestinian people to accept a fait accompli.

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's repeated emphasis that settlements "should be left to the final phase of the negotiations" is explained by the fact that Israel does not view itself as an occupier.

Furthermore in his "blitz" on US TV channels, the Israeli prime minister emphasised that negotiations would not start until the Palestine Liberation Organisation (PLO) recognised Israel not only as a Jewish state but also a nation-state for the Jews.

Such a move would in turn render the Right of Return for more than a million Palestinian refugees totally inoperative, and the Israeli "Law of Return" disenfranchises further the Arab citizens of Israel.

Netanyahu's conditions would be a de facto continuing of the institutional discrimination against Arabs

Netanyahus gambit

Netanyahu's US media blitz was intended and continues to blunt the limited demand of the US president to freeze settlements.

But it was also designed to force Obama into a situation where he felt compelled during his UN speech to state and emphasise that the US "does not accept the legitimacy of continued Israeli settlements".

It is my view that the US should also insist that Israel acknowledge its status as an occupying power.

Until such a time that Israel admits its status as an occupier, the "road map" becomes a road without a map. This in turn renders meaningless the aim of the two-state solution envisaged by Obama and by the 2002 Arab League Summit plan endorsed in Beirut.

But Obama may have also erred when he called on Palestinians "to end incitement against Israel," because he is thereby ignoring the fact that resistance to occupation is a recognised and legal right.

The Palestinians have always prioritised civil disobedience, popular demonstrations and resorting to world public opinion, seeking UN support and a global commitment to the Palestinian national and human rights.

But these options have been tried several times and rendered inconsequential by US vetoes.

Confronting a conqueror

It became clear to the Palestinians that they were not resisting an occupation, but confronting a conqueror with the power to annex, to suppress, to render the concept of a Palestinian state devoid of any aspect or manifestation of sovereignty.

This realisation led to a sense of collective Palestinian humiliation.

As an African-American, Obama understands the voices of the humiliated, frustrated and almost hopeless communities in his country. The civil rights movement, thankfully, resolved many of these frustrations and did away with the humiliations.

However, these remain unresolved in Palestine and many parts of the world.

Obama's opening to possible dialogue is an opportunity for the Arabs to unite, so their narrative becomes coherent and persuading world opinion that the justice of their cause and the legitimacy of their aspirations and rights becomes a human act of moral engagement.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well this is a brilliant article I found in regards to the Israel/Palestinian situation.

Note: this is simply another view point that needs to be taken in to consideration when looking at the situation. Western view point dominates the media., unless all sides are looked at the truth won't be liberated.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I really don't give a damn what Obama says in a speech. Everyone delivers a series of platitudes when talking in public forums.

Israel has experienced a series of genocidal massed attacks by neighbouring Muslim countries. The lost these wars. I repeat, they lost these wars.

They came in to take control of Israel and didn't. What do you think they woulsd have done had they won?

The Palestinians have had decades to come to terms with the fact that the country Israel exist. They could have made homes there, gone about their businesses, done better than than their neighbours and have political leverage beyond victimhood. But that was their choice.

No one seems to whine and moan and seek retribution for millions of
Kurds refused a homeland. The Kurds being smart, work hard in their ne politically designated countries like Turkey, Iraq, Iran. They have power and are becoming prospersous. they don't sit in camps for half a century.

You try to kill people and take their land, you don't succeed, you have to live with the consequences of your actions and move on with making a life for yourself and your family. When the Palestinians come to terms that their Arab League handlers want them only like sacrificial lambs, and that the Israelis have made them a better offer - and it's happened on half a dozen junctures - maybe they can get on with their lives.

Mike

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Actually that is just not true about the Kurds Michael, they have been gassed in Iraq attacked in Turkey they have experienced the same kind of genocide the Palestinians have for not having secure borders and a nation to call their own.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Actually that is just not true about the Kurds Michael, they have been gassed in Iraq attacked in Turkey they have experienced the same kind of genocide the Palestinians have for not having secure borders and a nation to call their own.

Mixed success for the Kurds. They are fortunate in sitting on top of major oilfields particularly in Iraq. Saddam gassed something like 5000 of them 20 years ago. Got little press because Muslims brutally murdering other Muslims isn't entertaining for Americans.

They'll probably emerge as the strongest ethnic group in the region. They choose diplomacy, good business sense, and action against adversity. They're not crybabies or let psychopaths take control of their destiny.

A proposed plan to divide Iraq may still be implemented one day. Not discussed in the out of it press. The Turks are freaking out. The Iranians are too control fixated to comprehend the value of compromise.

It comes down to what Turkey, US, Saudis, Europe think will work best for the Middle East Flying Circus. The Kurds know how to talk and act as if they're in the 20th Century and have concerns for their people, not power fantasies - so will be heard.

Mike

[edit on 3-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

This has what though to do with the Iranian President being Jewish!

Pretty shocing the 'Hard Line' President of Iran who somehow being a pretty soft spoken and peaceful guy seems to just through a scholarly love of history upset the Israeli's and the Zionist's to the point that they are sure he plans to build a nuclear weapon and nuke Israel.

I can well imagine why you would prefer to talk about the Kurds as opposed to a possible Mossad agent or plant running Iran!

It would seem it's not just the Kurds who are tyring very hard to 'talk right to people'.

See you got on me for liking Mr. A, but as I always tell you I actually do like the Jews!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This entire situation between, Israel, Zionists, Islam and Christianity are pure confusion for me, some observations I think that we in the West make especially only knowing how the mainstream press represents these things and brings you the case in a very one sided way are probably not very good conclusions, all things considered.

Consider Googling the following for instance;
President Ahmadinejad Meets Neturei Karta Rabbis - 9/24/2007

Then watch it.

The way things would be made to seem in much of the press, a Rabbi would not want to be in the same room with this guy, much less embrace, praise or give him a gift, but the hell they gave Obama for wanting meet with him and talk peace, and he clarified not unconditionally after many misinterpreted him.

I am a firm believer in everything is not always as it seems.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
When are people going to figure out whats actually going on?? Hes an Israeli plant, put there by the Zionists to fire up the Arab world and unify opposition to Israel, so Israel can point the finger and say "OH NOES!! HELP US WORLD!! DON'T LET WHAT HAPPENED TO US IN WW2 HAPPEN AGAIN!!"

There we go. It didn't even take too many posts. I was sure that someone would come up with this one pretty quick.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
This has what though to do with the Iranian President being Jewish!

Pretty shocing the 'Hard Line' President of Iran who somehow being a pretty soft spoken and peaceful guy seems to just through a scholarly love of history upset the Israeli's and the Zionist's to the point that they are sure he plans to build a nuclear weapon and nuke Israel.

I can well imagine why you would prefer to talk about the Kurds as opposed to a possible Mossad agent or plant running Iran!

It would seem it's not just the Kurds who are trying very hard to 'talk right to people'.

See you got on me for liking Mr. A, but as I always tell you I actually do like the Jews!

Mr A does not follow the Judaic faith. He's had extensive biographies. Even if he has Jewish blood somewhere in the past, he's a functioning devout Shiite Muslim with delusions of bringing forth the 12th Imam and some fruity Caliphate return expectation. If he has his way he'll have children murdered just as he had them rolling in fields to set off land mines in the 80s war with Iraq.

I ignore the rhetoric of these people. Which, of course, is always mistranslated, so the claims go. It's possible they're doing nuclear tests in the ocean off Indonesia causing those tidal waves. That is only speculation right now.

Iran has put itself on a collision course with the Revolutionary Guard now determining foreign policy. Innocent people shouldn't be obliterated to fulfill the power fantasies of lunatics who happen to be lucky enough to be sitting on billions in oil reserves so have the dough to do so.

But if they're peaceful as I keep hearing, never started a war (directly) y'know, they'd be madly working on new refineries, agrarian reforms, industries, secular education, the whole lot.

But there's no fun in that. We'll see where they go with their agenda. My guess is they'll shoot themselves in the foot. Seems to be what they do best.

M

[edit on 4-10-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
ok so hitler was a jew and he hated jews, ahmadinejad is a jew and he hates jews... senator whats his face from wyoming hates gay people and yet he was caught in an airport bathroom lookin for gay sex..... what is with the hypocrisy here??

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad has called for a New World Order and a global government so it is my belief he is a controlled asset. When NWO goes to war they have to control both sides. Maybe Ahmadinejad has at one time been associated with Mossad who knows.

That being said this story has been broken by the mainstream media so they have another agenda. I think the mainstream media agenda in this is rather transparent.

They are simply trying to build parallels between Hitler and Ahmadinejad. Hitler had Jewish roots and hated Jews and now hey what do ya know Ahmadinejad is also a self hating Jew.

Its child's play propoganda for the masses, who for the most part think like children when pondering international political issues.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
Ahmadinejad has called for a New World Order and a global government so it is my belief he is a controlled asset.

Specifically, he's called for a Muslim one.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Once again people blame Israel for all the woes in the middle east and completley disregard the fact that it takes TWO nations to create a conflict.

Lets get another thing straight, anyone who declares Zionism an evil entity doesn't know what Zionism is. Zionism simply is the idea that jews should have their own state in the holy land. Do you believe in Israel's right to exist? You're a Zionist. It is because of Arab propaganda that Zionism has been related with everything negative in the world, and for a forum that supposed to be against propaganda and ignorance, the constant attack on Zionism shows a complete lack of historical knowledge

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join