It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad revealed to have Jewish past

www.telegraph.co.uk

A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots.

A close-up of the document reveals he was previously known as Sabourjian – a Jewish name meaning cloth weaver.

The short note scrawled on the card suggests his family changed its name to Ahmadinejad when they converted to embrace Islam after his birth.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
oO

IF this is genuinely true - and he was born a jew , i believe he could revert back , of course that is highly unlikely , but it poses a huge `what if` - would israel really use atomics against other jews?

the choice to convert - according to the newspaper was his families when he was born

totally stunning if this is genuine.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Yeah, stunning. However pretty much explains his need to show hate and animosity toward Israel all the time.
I already saw someone comparing him to Torquemada.
By the way, Israel never ,ever ,planned to use "atomics" in Iran. What is the purpose to nuclear strike in order to prevent possible nuclear strike if not a total nuclear war? The actual thing that Israel tries to avoid by planning strike on Iranian nuclear facilities. If there will be strike - there will be no nukes involved.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

This really makes you wonder how many more people in the world have (recent) Jewish roots and hide it or don't even know about it. Many people in central Europe (especially Poland) and Iran/Iraq are probably Jewish or are of Jewish descent but will not come forth for whatever reasons or maybe don't even know because their ancestors hid the same when converting to their new religions.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Unless I am very mistaken, we are all connected somehow. It is a natural (scientific, per se) reality. The cultural and political are all contrivances of our own creation and such hatred as these two groups exercise towards each other makes it all the more ironically sad.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
There was a thread I saw yesterday that discussed the Saudi royal family being Jewish. I have searched but I can't find it at the moment.

Recently Saudi have given permission for Israel to use it's airspace to attack Iran.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
When are people going to figure out whats actually going on?? Hes an Israeli plant, put there by the Zionists to fire up the Arab world and unify opposition to Israel, so Israel can point the finger and say "OH NOES!! HELP US WORLD!! DON'T LET WHAT HAPPENED TO US IN WW2 HAPPEN AGAIN!!"

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Hitler was supposed to be of Jewish descent, too, right? Good thing that Ahmadinejad is. That means that he won't try and eradicate the Jews. After all, if Hitler was able to show constraint...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with being Jewish, or Muslim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps he had a bad experience with his Jewish relatives, and his disdain for Israel stems from that.

It's always seemed to me that this is a personal mission for the guy.

Who really knows?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I knew it, I just knew it! Another Zionist, just like the Dutch Guy Geert Wilders!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well its no doubt he is one of the twelve tribes of Judah, but of course this goes way further back, since this is the Sumerian annanuki bloodline, and most of the leaders, if not all, and big corprorate heads, bankers, and countless all have this in common, or don't you know that yet, what it means to be the slave master, negative rulers trying to hold humans as their property, slaves and also as hostages against the work the cosmos is doing, well, minus of course some greys and in particular zetans who need to get free themselves.

This is no surprise, and not for the dramas and wars and factions the nukis love to divide the world up and divide and conquer us with, and make a lot of big bucks in the process.
Wake up and say no to all wars.

My statures are falling
Like feathers of snow
Their voices are calling
In a whispering world
Waiting for the morning glow

Heaven is calling
From rainy shores
Counting wounded lights falling
Into their dreams
Still searching for an open door

In morning dew
A glorious scene came through
Like war is over now
I feel I'm coming home again

Pure moments of thought
In the meaning of love
This war is over now

An arrow of freedom
Is piercing my heart
Breaking chains of emotion
Give a moment to pray
Lost innocence to find its way

Fields of sensation
A cry in the dark
Hope is on the horizon
With a reason to stay
And living for a brand new day

In morning dew
Like war is over now

Pure moments of thought
In the meaning of love
This war is over now

(Arabic singing by Kadim Al Sahir)
Salam allah 3ala duniya 3alal ensaan
Ah ah ah mata na7aya bi7ub wa aman
Salam Allah
Salam Allah
Salam Allah 3ala duniya 3alal ensaan

In morning dew
Like war is over now

Pure moments of thought
In the meaning of love
This war is over now
To you

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I've said it before... it's zionists that are the problem not Jews.

There are loads of Jews that detest zionism and the way Israel is run in the name of Jews.

If the Iran president is jewish then he will join a large group of Jews that want rid of zionism, and an end to the lies and murder committed in their name.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Yes zionists, the hidden bloodlines that extend to summeria, run like a giant mafia organization, such as the Rothchild's, the Rockefellers and DuPonts, and the House of Windsor, that reicnarnate into their own children and granchildren. They are considered to amongst the most evil to walk on any planet.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin `what if` - would israel really use atomics against other jews?

Not to be contrary, but using nukes against Iran before we heard this about Ahmadinejad's possible ancestry would still have been using nukes against Jews. I guess people don't remember that there is a Jewish population in Iran and across the Middle East.

Big nods to bigyin.
There is no problem with Judaism, nor Jewish people, nor should there be. The problem lies in Zionism and its followers. Zionists as shown in the past will kill Jews as well as anyone else that they see fit to die in order to further their agenda; while a Jewish person is just as likely to kill as any other human being would.

Sorry that went a little off topic, but I thought bigyin's point was worthy of being recognized.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I guess it's becoming more and more apparent that the Jews run the world.

The president of Iran is Jewish.

Makes you rethink some stuff huh?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

No, it makes me think that anything in life is possible. It definitely does not make me think that "Jews run the world."

Read posts above yours, there is a difference between Judaism and Zionism. Further accusations against a people based on their faith is doing nothing for any of us except keeping us divided which is TPTB's goal.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The Ayatollah is the one in charge of Iran. Pres A is maybe 3rd in charge.

Some of the comments on here just sound so ignorant it really concerns me. Yes, Pres A is an Israeli plant put there to trick the whole world and turn the Arab world against Israel so that Israel can say, "woah is me - help."

Unbelievable.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Yeah, stunning. However pretty much explains his need to show hate and animosity toward Israel all the time.
I already saw someone comparing him to Torquemada.
By the way, Israel never ,ever ,planned to use "atomics" in Iran. What is the purpose to nuclear strike in order to prevent possible nuclear strike if not a total nuclear war? The actual thing that Israel tries to avoid by planning strike on Iranian nuclear facilities. If there will be strike - there will be no nukes involved.

So you believe there is no justification in showing hate towards the Zionest regime of Israel? ahhh I find that more stunning than this story

Back to topic:

I want to know what language it was written in, if farsi then how do they know it is Sabourjian and not Sabourjan, which is a common farsi name.

If you type Sabourjan in google, you will see it is mostly an Afghani and Irani name. Afghanis also speak farsi.

Mojgan Sabour (Iran) is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Mojgan Sabour (Iran)

Source: Google > 'sabour iran'

And jan means love, heart etc etc..

So sabour is farsi and jan is farsi > Sabourjan

So it doesn't necessarily need to be Jewish, it could be twisted in the conversion to English:

Any ways that is my side of the fence, it could be as true as the other side.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm related to mosses(got nothing prove it other then what my mother said, she's not jewish, nor is her mother, it's our great grandmothers and past family, i'm just a human _b, got like maybe 2% jew in me, lol., anyway it's word of mouth that i'm related to mosses, would there be a process i could go through to prove it
!?

HAhaha, what happens when israel people find out they've been hating on one of there own, lol.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Nothing out of Iran has ever been translated correctly.
Mossad is running the translation bureaus.

Mr Ajiad definitely doesn't have a Jewish tailor.

I just got an email that some of you on this thread have Jewish roots.

And are trying to overcompensate with self-hatred.

M

[edit on 3-10-2009 by mmiichael]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join