It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planes can be Electronically Hijacked, This is fact.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I went solo after 13 hours and the $50 was just for me to do some touch-'n-go practises, which i loved.

This was years and years ago btw, so i imagine prices are much greater now.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lycopersicum
reply to post by impressme

I wouldnt worry to much about what weed wacko thinks.

We have been using UAV drones for a long time ,THAT is not a matter of opinion its a matter of FACT, no matter what weed wacko thinks .we have been using them regularly ,we even used them in veitnam.

www.draganfly.com...

www.unmannedaircraft.org...

www.acig.org...

www.vectorsite.net...

www.fas.org...

UAV fighters
www.g2mil.com...

defense-update.com...

www.f-16.net...

www.popularmechanics.com...

[edit on 8-10-2009 by lycopersicum]

I will be glad to back you up on this as there were a hand full of trained folks to maintain remote radio controlled tactical (nuclear) missiles in country RVN 1966. BTW the radio used VACUM TUBES and mechanical tuners.
Ba to weedy's fantasy, pipe dreams

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
its possible, I just dont know if the tecnology was already in place in commercial planes

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

EVEN AN IDIOT TERRORIST can simply hold the control wheel, and overpower ANY autopilot inputs...easily!!! There is NO AUTOPILOT that is stronger than a Human arm!!!!

That is a LIE! But, what would one expect from a wannabe flightsim pilot No one can take just a few hours lesson in a Cessna who can not even fly the dam thing much less land it and then just jump in a huge jumbo Boeing commercial airliner 757 or 767 and knows how to work all the onboard computers we are talking a bout a massive cockpit any one who believe and supports this logic is total delusional, and if anyone suggest it is true, they are lying to you and they are spreading disinformation.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

EVEN AN IDIOT TERRORIST can simply hold the control wheel, and overpower ANY autopilot inputs...easily!!! There is NO AUTOPILOT that is stronger than a Human arm!!!!

That is a LIE! But, what would one expect from a wannabe flightsim pilot No one can take just a few hours lesson in a Cessna who can not even fly the dam thing much less land it and then just jump in a huge jumbo Boeing commercial airliner 757 or 767 and knows how to work all the onboard computers we are talking a bout a massive cockpit any one who believe and supports this logic is total delusional, and if anyone suggest it is true, they are lying to you and they are spreading disinformation.

Please, oh please explain just what is a "lie".

Still waiting for YOU to tell everyone your experience flying the Boeings...really, we all wish to know.

Here, I have an idea!!!

I could link a photo of the cockpit of...well, just about any B757 or B767...and the test would be, if only there was some way to time it...the test would be between YOU, and ME, as to which of us could tell the difference fastest!

Extra credit goes to the one who can correctly point to, describe and explain the function of each switch or control, and theassociated systems...just like one must do in the ORAL test as part of passig the requirements for the TYPE RATING in the airplane...as I have done. Of course, I may be a little rusty, but I'll take a shot RIGHT NOW against anyone!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Still playing your disinfo game eh. I have never claim to be any pilot so stop playing your jthoma, reheat games, we all know that you are so desperate to be a pilot when you grow up.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Allow me to dis-embowl you a little more...or is it "dis-abuse"...I get those two confused, so often...

...much less land it and then just jump in a huge jumbo Boeing commercial airliner 757 or 767 and knows how to work all the onboard computers...

Whoa, there Bucko!!! Trying to keep up with the distorted logic....I am guessing that you are making reference to the ONE, oft-repeated instance of the Hani Hanjour incident, when he was refused to be signed-off to rent a Cessna 172?

This guy already had hundreds of hours, up to that point. He obviously had SOME skills, someone passed him, somewhere...AND you DO know that you also have to pass an FAA written test, right??? I mean, this nonsense about the place in ...where, College Park maryland?...that wouldn't rent him a Cessna 172....so they were racist, and didn't like his accent??? And he was indimidated, and flustered???

Ever consider those aspects to the story??

I've been there...I've encountered people that just because of their poor English skills, or because they smell or look funny, I TOO had an opinon right from the start...an atagonistic opinion. Yeah, not proud of it, ashamed in retrospect....but it's Human nature. The one who is the subordinate, in whatever case, can pick up on that, and be intimidated.

... we are talking a bout a massive cockpit any one who believe and supports this logic is total delusional...

Oh, puhleeze!!! I can sit you down, in front of a photo, or a three-dimensional mock-up, and point out how to see a "large" cockpit in sections...it is not difficult, it is laid out logically....step-by-step, and I could even teach you!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

OK, "tough guy"....think you're so smart???

HERE is a picture of what I'M familiar with.

www.airliners.net...

Shall I give you a free lesson?????

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Whoa, there Bucko!!! Trying to keep up with the distorted logic....

No pal, it is you who is distorting logic here.

Clueless Super-Pilot
Jetliner Aerobatics by Flight School Dropout Who Never Flew a Jet
None of the hijackers were good pilots. None had ever flown jets, let alone large commercial jetliners. Hani Hanjour, the person accused of flying Flight 77 into the Pentagon, was failing his courses at the Arizona flight school. According to an employee, "He didn't care about the fact that he couldn't get through the course." 1 Rick Garza, a flight instructor at Sorbi's Flying Club, had this to say about the two alleged hijackers originally thought to have piloted Flight 77, Khalid al-Mihdar and Nawaq al-Hamzi: "It was like Dumb and Dumber, I mean, they were clueless. It was clear they were never going to make it as pilots."

911research.wtc7.net...

Here is your wannabe dropouts who couldn’t even fly a Cessna, go sell your disinformation to some newbie who doesn’t have a clue.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

HERE is a picture of what I'M familiar with.

www.airliners.net...

That was the over head where’s the rest of the picture? Just like a disinformationist you just show only part of the over head and you want everyone to believe that is the entire cockpit of a 757 or 767 get real!

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

WHAT IN THE HECK?????

You aren't serious, now are you?

OK, for the honest intellectuals, this should be insulting but it must be said:

WE TAKE IT IN SECTIONS, as I mentioned. Baby steps, if you will.

But, of course, the simplistic approach STILL gets an annoying response....is it just me, or does anyone else see that as insulting?????

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You keep dodging my request....and continue to insult along the way....

YOU are reading BS from sources, as I've explained....

Look....it is this simple. EVEN YOU could make a normal, 330-degree descending turn. Doesn't matter what kind of airplane it's in...it is NOT difficult!!!

ONLY those folks who do NOT know how to fly, and who buy into this garbage about the technicalities....listen, I've flown with a LOT of bad pilots in my lifetime.

Yes, some that I wouldn't sign off to rent, either. BUT, there was always SOMEONE, somewhere, who would....get it yet????

I've already said it...when a guy who looks like Hanjour shows up, and can't speak English well, and you're a bit racist to begin with, and you just don't like the way he looks or smells...well....do I have to spell it out for you????

The guy flew somewhere, it's documented. He may have been crap when it came to precision, but steering into a building is not the same as nailing an ILS approach to minimums!!!!!!!

If you can't understand the difference, then there's no point in trying to explain anything to you anymore.

Most people will at least listen, and try to learn...I have rarely given up on students....but sometimes, they will test your patience.....

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Back on topic,I'm thinking of a auto pilot type homing device like that used in an instrument landing.This way a 'target' could be placed in the building and then the perps would have to override the cockpit controls with a clandestine patch put in somewhere along the way.Which cuts off the radio.All covered by the confusion of alla those 'mock excercises' that day.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You need to stop your lies and spin on the information that was posted earlier.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You need to stop your lies...

You have made a very serious error.

YOU have just accused me...not once, not twice, but THREE times of "lying".

This pushes the boundaries of civility. I have tried, very very hard to remain civil.

WHEN I AM ACCUSED of lying, I am about to reach my breaking point.

MY bonafides are clear to anyone who cares to read about them. I have asked you for YOURS! You have not replied in kind, and instead have simply dodged and re-attacked.

YOU, sir, have a lot to answer for.

I truly hope you can find a sense of self, and some self-respect, to admit your errors....

[edit on 10 October 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
That is enough...

Please direct your attention to the glowing yellow text at the top and bottom of each page... Admire it's serene glowing goodness... Bask in the light that emanates from the soothing text...

Oh, yeah... Heed the actual words of the text.

Mod Note: 9/11 Forum Is Now Under Close Staff Scrutiny– Please Review This Link.

Discussion henceforth will be civil, and on topic... Lest my poo stained fingers are made to linger over certain buttons and levers.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to [

[edit on 10-10-2009 by impressme]

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
NASA was flying around Boeing jetliners remotely in the 1980's.

I don't think these planes were "hijacked" electronically, I think they were wired up especially for it before 9/11. That doesn't negate the possibility though. The technology obviously exists; just a bunch of electronic manipulations, nothing impossible about it at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join