It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planes can be Electronically Hijacked, This is fact.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PHIXER2

Gee you really should learn how to do research.

Its so fun and easy to prove you wrong with facts and evidence.

You really should learn to READ the articles that are used to "prove me wrong".

Got to the "Qinetiq" website, read up on their system they call "Autonomy".

Oh...and do you know what a BAC 1-11 is? Not exactly a cutting-edge piece of equipment...but, relatively cheap to muck up for their little PR stunt....

Oh, I especially loved that they included the commment from the BAC pilot...you know the one, how he wasn't concerned since all he'd have to do to regain control is disconnect the A/P.....

So, still the claim of the thread OP about "electronically hijacking" still bears no fruit, holds no water.

But, what is the "story" this time, if NOT a bunch of Muslim extremeists who actually, brutally, comandeered four pasenger jets?

Is it the FOUR jets were "taken over" by our evil govenment, and the poor pilots could do nothing? because that "theory" doesn't wash. In a last resort, you can simply de-power all the electricity...airplane still flies, engines still run, and there isn't an "electric hijacker" out there that will work without electricity.

The other wild (and inconceivably more complex) "idea" is the swithcheroo...the real jets 'replaced' with duplicates that are the R/C...and the crew and passengers done away with...is THAT the "theory" nowadays??

It is still ridiculously convoluted, when the simplest explanation is what actually happened....

....As for any 'conspiracy' surrounding that, I still tend towards the incredibly inept Intelligence Community failures (whether on "purpose" I cannot yet say) and the covering of people's backsides as the beginning of all these crazy "theories"...because they behavior of certain individuals looked fishy, for reasons suggested (CYA), but that just led some people to look deeper, and find imagination that is staggering.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
You really should learn to READ the articles that are used to "prove me wrong".

You really should learn to read my post, the link did prove my post correct in the fact that there was a Tornado fighter equiped with a remote control device .

Too bad you are too immture to admit when facts and evidence are shown.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by PHIXER2]

<< 7  8  9   >>

join