It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Web Bot Update Ref: 10/25

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
If this adds to anything I just logged into my Bank and noticed the entire front has changed completely and this is the first time in years Westpac have done this.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Yes, it seems that a TON of banking and stock market trading sites are down. There's several threads on ATS at the moment about the various "outages". Seems there is something to this. I'm getting more nervous about this every minute. BUT, I'm hoping that it's just my jumping to conclusions... this whole next week will tell, I suppose.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well, it's 7:30AM Pacific standard time and all is well.

NO ww3 no bank holiday (of course, it is Sunday)... nothing special.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
I think web bot predicted "a summer of hell" and then global event in october / november. Followed by war, famine ect. Isnt that right? Also recently Florida was suppose to experience sudden Hurricane from nowhere. If I remember correctly.

Well, there was that storm system that caused massive flooding in Georgia. On news head mentioned that it was like a Hurricane but without the wind.

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
nothing too crazy going on today, I did notice the dollar rally that brought the Dow, oil and other currencies down. There's a banker's protest.. but nothing extraordinary going on there, seems like your normal protest. Not sure what webbot was hinting at for today, but I'm dense and it might take Cliff and the other guy to spell it out for me to see the connection.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by worldwatcher

In short, they explained before the start date (pretty crucial
) that there are two kinds of happenings the webbot picks up on, one is a happening a la 9/11, the kind that is sudden and explosive and the other is a tipping point kind like this one, it is releasing now and has a runtime of ten days to get visible, the stock exchange losing 8% globally in a week, disapointing results, a bankrupted big player in the banking business and so on is culminating into a draining devalueing of the dollar, Iran starting up it's oil trade is righton target so to speak. It still could be a flop of course but the play has not been played yet, next week is crucial. if everything stays as is then the webbot guys are wrong.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Was the Fort Hood shooting the release that Cliff talked about for Nov. 5???

[edit on 5-11-2009 by fromtheheart66]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The first thing I thought after hearing about Fort Hood was webbot and Nov. 5. Was wondering if anyone knows if Cliff was on any radio shows last night??

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't understand how you are "OH SO CURIOUS AS TO if the webbot talked about the shootings" but you can't just seek out the information (which is also on the internet) and maybe report your own findings for once instead of leeching onto other users opinions on the topic

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join